Weakaura, Targets range from another target?

I was just wondering if you could make a weakaura to show if a target is within X yards of another target? I play on my hunter and I just wanna see if a target is within 3-4 yards of another target so that my chimera shot will cleave? If someone can make the WA for me I will be even more grateful (if it's possible).

Thanks!

Boss/NPC position is restricted heavily by the API, which is why making a range addon from your target is in and of itself a tricky proposition. To make an indicator of where an NPC is in relation to another NPC is probably impossible, because the only references you can make are to other players based on the range of their abilities.

But, when you introduce a second NPC, it becomes more complicated. Both being 33 yards away from you could mean they're anywhere from right on top of each other, to 66 yards away from each other (as 33 yards is a radius and they can be anywhere on that circle). To pinpoint where they are in relation to each other, you'd then need to check lots of people's range to 1) each other, and 2) to the NPCs, and then do some trig....but even that can be misleading because: a) I can be 33 yards from a boss, b) 33 yards from another boss, c) 30 yards from a melee, d) that melee can be melee range of both mobs....but that solves nothing. They can be anywhere from stacked on top of each other, or they can be 15 yards apart and the melee is right inbetween both of them. And that's the best case scenario, pinning it within 15 yards of each other based on melee range.

Ok, thanks a bunch for explaining to me. Appreciate it alot!