Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Deleted
    If everyone that can cry got into a country we'd have a big problem.
    Because as terrible as it might sound, there are a lot of unsavory characters being admitted into European countries amongst the immigrants. Criminals, violent people, even terrorists as we all know by now.
    There are some that embrace their new country and their new chance, but there are far too many that don't, people who just want to continue the conflicts they fled from.

10+ Year Old Account
    That girl's German skills are absolutely amazing.... Essentially flawless, with zero accent, in 4 years time..
    Hat's off to her.
    "The pen is mightier than the sword.. and considerably easier to write with."

Quote Originally Posted by Creamy Flames View Post
    If everyone that can cry got into a country we'd have a big problem.
    Because as terrible as it might sound, there are a lot of unsavory characters being admitted into European countries amongst the immigrants. Criminals, violent people, even terrorists as we all know by now.
    There are some that embrace their new country and their new chance, but there are far too many that don't, people who just want to continue the conflicts they fled from.
    But since you're already riding on about that: was the crying girl a good example of that?

She had perfect command of the language, she seemed good-willed, urbane thinking, she said how she had this great desire to go to a university to study, etc. etc. Willing to learn, to be a productive member of the society ... isn't that exactly what the crackerbarell burpers are always blathering about? "Integration" and stuff?

Don't quite understand why you felt compelled to beat on that dead horse in this particular case.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Pull My Finger View Post
    But since you're already riding on about that: was the crying girl a good example of that?

She had perfect command of the language, she seemed good-willed, urbane thinking, she said how she had this great desire to go to a university to study, etc. etc. Willing to learn, to be a productive member of the society ... isn't that exactly what the crackbarell burpers are always blathering about? "Integration" and stuff?

Don't quite understand why you felt compelled to beat on that dead horse in this particular case.
    What should she have said? Some hollow PR talk about how we have to look into the future or something?

We have the pope who could nullify the condom ban and nobody could ever question it but instead he
    preaches to the powerfull european leaders who are in fact less powerfull on that issue then he is.

I prefer the blunt and honest approach.
    Last edited by mmocd79acbf389; 2015-07-16 at 09:27 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Davillage View Post
    What should she have said? Some hollow PR talk about how we have to look into the future or something?
    I'm not talking about what Merkel should, or shouldn't have said. I'm talking about the broken record remarks in the quoted post.

But since you're asking: Merkel should have said something else, yes. She's obviously not highly skilled in all parts of her job description.

On a side note, she did also prove that she's as detached as people like to accuse her of being, and that she obviously doesn't have children.

isn't that exactly what the crackerbarell burpers are always blathering about? "Integration" and stuff?
    She is not integrated until she can bear hard facts thrown her way, as a real German would do. /funpocking
    Last edited by Darsithis; 2015-07-19 at 03:03 AM. Reason: infraction reversed

Why can't we all in?
    That might have been the question answered it wasn't the one though raised.
    Anyways have some Merkel classics
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XaWE8K2nRVs

Deleted
    How could she've known that such an academic interested girl could not handle the objective truth without crying?

Quote Originally Posted by nextormento View Post
    She is not integrated until she can bear hard facts as a real German. /funpocking
    They aren't particularly good at that. Their prime discipline is whining and grousing.

Infracted
    Last edited by Darsithis; 2015-07-16 at 09:55 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by cFortyfive View Post
    That might have been the question answered it wasn't the one though raised.
    Anyways have some Merkel classics
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XaWE8K2nRVs
    HAHAHAHAHA Schäuble. i hope he resigns soon.

Quote Originally Posted by Holofernes View Post
    HAHAHAHAHA Schäuble. i hope he resigns soon.
    Sadly he'll just keep on rollin. Won't leave any time soon just as merkel.
    Their prime discipline is whining and grousing.
    Pretty sure we invented the Fensteropa.

Quote Originally Posted by Wildtree View Post
    That girl's German skills are absolutely amazing.... Essentially flawless, with zero accent, in 4 years time..
    Hat's off to her.
    This is something I noticed too and German can be hard to pronounce time to time, especially for people coming from different language family.

How could she've known that such an academic interested girl could not handle the objective truth without crying?
    So much tuff! Many edge!

Like in the video. Did you watch it?

Quote Originally Posted by cFortyfive View Post

Pretty sure we invented the Fensteropa.
    Made my day!

Deleted
    lets get things right,
    They are not war refugees, if they were they would seek shelter in the first safe country they came to, Whilst I do have sympathy for those who are in real danger, and in real need of refugee status, they (her family) had the option of settling in any number of countries between Palestine and Germany.

They are economic refugees that are using a war refugee status to gain permanent residence in a country, and it needs to stop.

German warmth was displayed my Merkel in that video.

So you'd rather have dishonest poiticans?

Quote Originally Posted by Sigma View Post
    lets get things right,
    They are not war refugees, if they were they would seek shelter in the first safe country they came to, Whilst I do have sympathy for those who are in real danger, and in real need of refugee status, they (her family) had the option of settling in any number of countries between Palestine and Germany.

They are economic refugees that are using a war refugee status to gain permanent residence in a country, and it needs to stop.
    Perhaps they had a charter flight directly to Germany? Or a private submarine?

Quote Originally Posted by Shon237 View Post
    German warmth was displayed my Merkel in that video.
    Not sure if this is going to offend some people so sorry in advance but Germans are sometimes called robots (hard workers and lack of emotion) in where I live. Lack of emotion is of course a bit exaggerated but yeah