Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    If it's on a separate server where you don't have gold, I agree your quickest route is probably soloing old raids. Assuming the toon is level 100.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

The Lightbringer Archmage Alodi's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    you rather be waiting a day for a ticket to be answered than payin 4k?
    some people are really cheap lol.
    THE HORDE WILL ENDURE
    THE HORDE IS STRONG!

10+ Year Old Account
    What is this, I don't even...

I'm probably one of the brokest characters in WoW, trying to support my roster of 13 illegitimate alts, and even I could farm up the 4k needed for that. One run through Firelands, Bastion of Twilight and Blackrock Depths should net you at least 90% or more of that. You're just being lazy and seriously wasting a GM's time.
    Quote Originally Posted by Warwithin View Post
    Politicians put their hand on the BIBLE and swore to uphold the CONSTITUTION. They did not put their hand on the CONSTITUTION and swear to uphold the BIBLE.
    Quote Originally Posted by Adam Jensen View Post
    Except maybe Morgan Freeman. That man could convince God to be an atheist with that voice of his . . .
    Quote Originally Posted by LiiLoSNK View Post
    If your girlfriend is a girl and you're a guy, your kid is destined to be some sort of half girl/half guy abomination.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by ace1231337 View Post
    So I finally got this little bastard sitting in my bag after years and years of trying to get it to drop. The only problem is I did it on this really shit toon that I only have to run this thing. I've heard stories where GMs would give the mount to another character or something of the sort but I don't know if I believe that. Sure I have the gold to learn artisan riding on my shitty little warrior but I don't really want to drop the gold on that toon since I'm probably never gonna play him. Anyone have an experience like this before? I will open a ticket regardless just to try my luck but I just want to know if I'm not the only one that's going/gone through this.
    Well then, since you're never going to play that character but have the gold why exactly do you care if you spend the gold on him? Not like you're going to use the character anyway. May as well make the mount account wide so you can use it on the ones you want.

You probably get negative answers due to the fact that the mount is Rare, like seriously rare drop, so when you can't be bothered to spend 5k to learn it. It just makes you seem like a bragging thread. Next time to avoid any bad responses why not just write, asking if someone has had the experience of a gm learning a mount for a character that doesn't have the riding skill on that particular character.

Yeah 4000-5000g is still a lot to some people. Sorry I don't have gold cap and don't want to pay for a mount I already spent billions of runs trying to get. And it is on a server which I only have like 2 level 90s in shit gear.
    sounds like you should have done your research first before you farmed a mount you couldn't even learn or don't want to fork the gold forward to learn.

7+ Year Old Account
    In the time it took you to make this thread you could have already farmed the measly amount of gold needed.

If you used that toon to just run it, then why not just spend the gold? since you won't play it much anyways

Despite the tone a lot of people have, they have 1 good point. you can easily make 4k running 2-3 cata raids and vendoring the drops.

Quote Originally Posted by deathgrip1092 View Post
    Despite the tone a lot of people have, they have 1 good point. you can easily make 4k running 2-3 cata raids and vendoring the drops.
    Cata 25 Heroics are 125G/boss (hard cash), + 6-8 15-50G items (weapons are a lot, set tokens bring it down). I clear on average, 3K from BWD and BoT each, and about 3200 from Firelands (more trash). You can run all 3 in less than an hour. I dont even bother with Dragon Soul because of the bugs.

I really wonder why people ask a simple question and instead of a simple answer to the question, they get a ton of negative/aggressive responses which have nothing to do with the topic at hand. I asked a question which has nothing to do with your proficiency at acquiring gold. As for my excuse, I don't play on this server at all as it is a dead server and pointless as hell for me to.

I'm honestly more annoyed that this system is "broken" per se. This mount will be usable by my level 20's as soon as I learn it but I can't learn it unless I have the highest riding skill? Sounds like bullshit to me.

I just ended up getting a guildie to trade me gold on this server I got it on in exchange for some gold on another server so in the end I got it done, but that doesn't take away the fact that it is a retarded requirement.
    Welcome to the MMO Champion Forums, enjoy your stay!

Glad you got the gold sorted man. I'm pretty paranoid about getting the Sha of Anger mount on one of my old 90s in MoP dungeon gear I left behind on my old server. They have crap flying and I left barely any gold there so if I get it on one of those I'll have to give this ol' ticket a GM thing a go haha. All these people saying to go do 25HM Cata raids don't understand that boosted characters or old 90s can't actually go in there and clear it. And it would definitely be easier to ticket a GM that try and grind better gear THEN farm the raids :P
    Mount Count: 378. Newest addition: Arcadian War Derple
    Pet Count: 859 (678 at Max Level)
    (Last updated 21st July 2017)
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...iniegun/simple

10+ Year Old Account
    This is probably just an excuse to brag that he/she/it got the drop
    10850k (10c 20t) @ all-core 5GHz @ 1.250v | EVGA 3080 FTW3 Ultra Gaming | 32GB DDR4 3200 | 1TB M.2 OS/Game SSD | 4TB 7200RPM Game HDD | 10TB 7200 RPM Storage HDD | ViewSonic XG2703-GS - 27" IPS 1440p 165Hz Native G-Sync | HP Reverb G2 VR Headset

Quote Originally Posted by TacoCatt View Post
    Welcome to the MMO Champion Forums, enjoy your stay!

Glad you got the gold sorted man. I'm pretty paranoid about getting the Sha of Anger mount on one of my old 90s in MoP dungeon gear I left behind on my old server. They have crap flying and I left barely any gold there so if I get it on one of those I'll have to give this ol' ticket a GM thing a go haha. All these people saying to go do 25HM Cata raids don't understand that boosted characters or old 90s can't actually go in there and clear it. And it would definitely be easier to ticket a GM that try and grind better gear THEN farm the raids :P
    Here is what I do to make money on Alts on other servers: sell pets.
    You can make the money and more in one pet sell on the ah.
    Crying about it doesn't solve the problem.

You buy on a server where you have plenty of money a darkmoon rabbit, tiny hate spark , one of the new let's etc...
    Learn it, your pet tab is account bound.
    Go to server you want money cage let sell it.
    Those let's sell for 30k or more.
    You might even make some money on it depending on server but who cares the one toon that has plenty of money doesn't care and can make it up from garrisons.
    If people didn't go derp Pokemon and realize how good the battle pets are you would already know this
    Last edited by Jewsco; 2015-07-18 at 12:00 PM.

Is flying the Drake around on your main worth 4,000g? Would you have bought the mount for 4k if it was on the BMAH? To me the answer is yes, of course, but I'm a mount collector; I dropped 30k on patch 6.2 release just for those two random mounts sold at the Garrison. The only mounts simply not worth the investment to me are the 100k alliance bike and 120k yak (plus all the store ones).

Quote Originally Posted by Kagthul View Post
    Cata 25 Heroics are 125G/boss (hard cash), + 6-8 15-50G items (weapons are a lot, set tokens bring it down). I clear on average, 3K from BWD and BoT each, and about 3200 from Firelands (more trash). You can run all 3 in less than an hour. I dont even bother with Dragon Soul because of the bugs.
    What bugs?

I've ran all Cata raids before on 25mH and got around 7,500g. It's easy, just need to do it. lol

Quote Originally Posted by Alfakennyone View Post
    What bugs?

I've ran all Cata raids before on 25mH and got around 7,500g. It's easy, just need to do it. lol
    Dragon soul isn't great for cash. There far too little trash. I'm still farming it for ultraxion cache mount and the 10man deathwing mount since my guild refused to do 10m heroic back in those days.
    Last edited by alt-ithist; 2015-07-19 at 03:47 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ruargh
    I'm baffled that something this simple can be so hard for some people... I guess we can't blame blizzard for dumbing down the game any longer, because apparently it very much needed :

Quote Originally Posted by alt-ithist View Post
    Dragon soul isn't great for cash. There far too little cash. I'm still farming it for ultraxion cache mount and the 10man deathwing mount since my guild refused to do 10m heroic back in those days.
    It's about 2k per H25m run. That's extremely good for an hour with no preparation or babysitting required.
    Soothing Mist:"Healing them for a minor amount every 0.5 sec, until you take any other action."
    Jade Serpent Statue: "The statue will also begin casting Soothing Mist on your target. healing for 50% as much as yours. "
    [What's half of minor?]
    "Statue casts Soothing Mist at a nearby ally for toddler healing."

Quote Originally Posted by TheWindWalker View Post
    It's about 2k per H25m run. That's extremely good for an hour with no preparation or babysitting required.
    Firelands give about 4k and can be cleared in about 30min and no annoying spine to deal with. Heroic 25 spine is still a pain so I lose on gold downgrading it to 10m still a pain to do trying to not kill the construct while taking damage on a none healing class.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ruargh
    I'm baffled that something this simple can be so hard for some people... I guess we can't blame blizzard for dumbing down the game any longer, because apparently it very much needed :

Quote Originally Posted by alt-ithist View Post
    Dragon soul isn't great for cash. There far too little trash. I'm still farming it for ultraxion cache mount and the 10man deathwing mount since my guild refused to do 10m heroic back in those days.

It's still about 1,500g. not bad

A character on a server that is never played should have 4-5k gold on it easily. Just running Onyxia on this toon over and over again should have the gold requirement. Why I say it's easier on a server that is never played, is because you likely never spend the gold you acquire.

For that reason, I don't understand the issue.

But to address the OP's concern's, mount's should be BoA. The Artisan requirement is fine, but for this case where it drops on a toon that doesn't have artisan riding, it should be mailable to a toon that does have the gold, so it can be learned on the account.

Deleted
    soeme people pay 300k on balck market