Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ...
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Jotaux View Post
    I don't understand the attraction to Morena Baccarin.
    You're all a bunch of infertile gay alien unicorns.

Shame on you all.

She was Inara. That's hot. And she's a decent actress. Unlike Munn. But I'm still mad Psylocke was just eye candy in this movie (altho a faithful rendition, visually).
    Last edited by Sorshen; 2016-06-01 at 05:51 PM.

The Lightbringer
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hextor View Post
    rofl, are we really going to complain that highschool Jean Grey is not "hot enough"?
    Not only she isn't hot enough (except when Phoenix), she's uninteresting as well. Sansa was finely cast, since she's a child/growing teen (which means woman in GoT Universe) and her face/expressions show timidness, uncertainty about everything etc. Jean Grey at the age she's in the movie should have been a knockout babe, NOT realising she's one, because mutant power troubles.

- - - Updated - - -

I personally find her attractive in a pervert and dangerous way. Agree with the smirking and deceiving face comments.

Quote Originally Posted by squeeze View Post
    If you have ever read the original Marvel Universe comics, i.e. original releases before 2000, you will truly appreciate just how much has changed. That's dramatically reshaping their own product, both new and old, plus playing dirty tricks just to spite another company!

If that doesn't indicate to you the scale and length of the conflict, nothing will...
    If nothing else, I can assure you that I am very much appreciative of Marvel's earlier comic books. Gods of the Print Above only know that there are several here that can attest to my constant criticism of the later material, and how it really disrespects the very material it took to get here.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hextor View Post
    rofl, are we really going to complain that highschool Jean Grey is not "hot enough"?
    High school? Hmm

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Zanjin View Post
    No. He is crap and always will be
    Thankfully you are no one to marvel
    the Fox Quicksilver is LEAGUES better than the crappy marvel one.

Deleted
    The people who make these movies shouldn't be so afraid of letting anyone die. The villains get stronger and stronger but there are simply no casualties. The one casualty in Apocalypse you forget 2 minutes later anyway.

You got a guy who kills a ton of Superhero's in the comic books, and in the movie he loses to 4 kid mutants still finding their power basically. This holds down the story and emotions that come with it.

Deleted
    What a disappointment this movie was. Completely messed up Big A. They even had a poster where he looked close to the comics version but he ended up looking like Gay Pride 2032... Sigh guess we will never get a proper AOA film

Quote Originally Posted by Stormcall View Post
    Munn turning down Deadpool then taking this is...kinda baffling.
    Franchise vs Unknown commodity. That's really all I think it was about. Deadpool, you only heard chirpings for a long time, budget issues, etc. Could easily have been a one and done with a smaller initial paycheck. X-Men, that's a huge franchise and as long as they don't kill her off (they didn't), that's bigger and additional paychecks. Also, that potential visibility.

Didn't pan out that way, but her character is still alive, so it might end up working out for her.
    Quote Originally Posted by THE Bigzoman View Post
    Meant Wetback. That's what the guy from Home Depot called it anyway.
    ==================================
    If you say pls because it is shorter than please,
    I'll say no because it is shorter than yes.
    ==================================