Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Tradu View Post
    Yes, I'm running Timewalking dungeons... because they're shoving them down our throats by heaping hugely excessive rewards on them, when they should just be an optional thing people who want to do them can do(like the other weekend events). A Seal and a Cache that ignore the standard weekly/bi-weekly cap are awful.
    How else to get people to run them? Running years old content is never compelling. They totally ruined the good idea that this started as (Rifts Mentoring being that idea).
    READ and be less Ignorant.

Quote Originally Posted by chaud View Post
    Another interesting thing came up while I was getting data ready for another post. One player managed to earn Naval Mechanics somehow, even though several of the items required aren't in the game.
    Actualy they all are, some aren't learn, when a ship levels up, the empty slot that releazes, comes with a random trait, those are the "missing" blue prints, mostly those traits are like : more luck if with a battleship, or with a submarine, etc. The spyglass is a low chance drop from a rare : captain ironbeard.

Quote Originally Posted by JuanFiles View Post
    Actualy they all are, some aren't learn, when a ship levels up, the empty slot that releazes, comes with a random trait, those are the "missing" blue prints, mostly those traits are like : more luck if with a battleship, or with a submarine, etc. The spyglass is a low chance drop from a rare : captain ironbeard.
    Pretty sure those random traits that pop up saying "Increases success when on a mission with (random ship)" don't count.
    Yeah you can get them on your ship by pure luck, but i'm not getting credit for the achievement when it happens.
    Also, the spyglass is now a guaranteed drop from ironbeard i think.

no one kills those world bosses anymore for pepe

When I saw the title "Supreme Lord Kazzak - Solo Kill" I knew it was going to be a blood DK, but yeah, they are completly fine.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Zequill View Post
    When I saw the title "Supreme Lord Kazzak - Solo Kill" I knew it was going to be a blood DK, but yeah, they are completly fine.
    monks can and have done it

well here come the "Nerf Blood DK" threads
    The world was just as bad when you were young as it is today. You only see it now because of your age.

Yes, I'm running Timewalking dungeons... because they're shoving them down our throats by heaping hugely excessive rewards on them, when they should just be an optional thing people who want to do them can do(like the other weekend events). A Seal and a Cache that ignore the standard weekly/bi-weekly cap are awful.
    Funny, no Blizzard employee is standing next to me with a gun to my head.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by The Glitch View Post
    Managed to get all 5 done as dps with around 12-15 minute queues each, was quite surprised it was so short, I can have longer times doing normal Heroics, I guess with it being new and all more folks were queuing.
    You're one of the lucky ones then, my TW queues as dps are 30-40 mins.

30 minute queues for timewalking for me. No bueno. Also, enough with the Ghostcrawler interviews.

Quote Originally Posted by celinamuna View Post
    We have videos like : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XlyVrjplTnk , https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MjS7-8AVrUI
    And a lot of other videos uploaded a lot before Raeg, yet he is the one to consistently get front page "promos" unlike a number of people who actually solo before him.
    Both of those were uploaded after his.

He asked, no one else did, so he got it once again.

Quote Originally Posted by Zabatakis View Post
    Hmm. Probably a bug. I logged on to an alt once to set garry missions and got the achivement for tier 3 trading post as soon as I logged on. On all my toons, none of them had yet a WoD faction to even revered (at that point anyway). No idea why it happened, but it did allow me to upgrade my post a good 2 weeks early.
    Yup, that is what I figured happened, just odd that only one person got it.

I don't remember if that is true offhand, but even if it is, that wouldn't give you achievement credit as you don't obtain the blueprint that way.

Quote Originally Posted by Sneezepee View Post
    30 minute queues for timewalking for me. No bueno. Also, enough with the Ghostcrawler interviews.
    Try LFG maybe?

15+ Year Old Account
    i adore the timewalking dungeons for one reason. it show how gear dependent some people are.
    i've done over 50 runs during this weekend (on several different characters) and had some seriously hilarious scenarios:
    - groups wiping to avoidable mechanics.
    - groups wiping due to too much trash pulled.
    - groups wiping due to people not interrupting key abilities.
    - tanks dying to avoidable mechanics.
    - dps dying to avoidable mechanics.
    - healers shocked by people dying because they won't dispel.
    - healers who couldn't keep a group up (either because they we busy dpsing or were not paying attention)
    - dps ninja pulling ahead of tank "to speed things up" and end up dying/wiping the group.
    - a few time, a huge sulk by some level 100 dps who got owned by a lower level player (at least once, the guy sulking was a level 100 mage with, as far as i could tell, at least some mythic pieces. and
    he got owned by a level 80 something mage).

i wish they made more content like that, i haven't had that much fun (or laughed so hard) in ages

As chaud mentioned above what you are referring to are traits, not blueprints. Blueprints are what the mobs will drop so you can purchase them later. The achievement specifically says blueprint. If traits counted then I would have it as well, but none of the traits are checked off and I have had each one.

Quote Originally Posted by randprin View Post
    i adore the timewalking dungeons for one reason. it show how gear dependent some people are.
    Eh, I've had the same result as I did in Wrath. Constant wipes, tanks dying, healers terrible, me still doing 40-50% of the overall damage per fight, etc. Granted I have Legendary Meta from MoP, Legendary MoP cloak, Shadowmourne, 2 set bonuses (+20 strength / 5% damage on Exo) and some gems. Even then though it seems stupidly out of proportion than what it should be.

Quote Originally Posted by Backjauer View Post
    I like the timewalking. Used it to get gear for a couple of alts, because I find that preferable to grinding Tanaan several times. I would have done that regardless of the end rewards.

I doubt I'd have done the 5 on my main without the reward, but I didn't feel super pressured into doing so. As it is the reward wasn't even an upgrade
    Yeah, out of all the items possible I get a 690 cloak. Already had a 705 from Kazzak that was not only better, but had 3 secondary stats versus two.

Quote Originally Posted by randprin View Post
    i've done over 50 runs during this weekend (on several different characters) and had some seriously hilarious scenarios:
    - groups wiping to avoidable mechanics.
    - groups wiping due to too much trash pulled.
    - groups wiping due to people not interrupting key abilities.
    - tanks dying to avoidable mechanics.
    - dps dying to avoidable mechanics.
    - healers shocked by people dying because they won't dispel.
    - healers who couldn't keep a group up (either because they we busy dpsing or were not paying attention)
    - dps ninja pulling ahead of tank "to speed things up" and end up dying/wiping the group.
    - a few time, a huge sulk by some level 100 dps who got owned by a lower level player (at least once, the guy sulking was a level 100 mage with, as far as i could tell, at least some mythic pieces. and
    he got owned by a level 80 something mage).

i wish they made more content like that, i haven't had that much fun (or laughed so hard) in ages
    I'm having a ball since I'm able to tank them on my pally when back when it was on level I was "stuck" on a warrior... but I'm using them to get back into tanking since I know the dungeons and can just worry on remembering how to tank. Only difficult group I had was a very low dps group. Took us 5 minutes to kill the first trash pack in Lighnting halls. Maybe not five minutes but it was slowwww.

Its only normal gear and that one seal is not a deal breaker. This is so optional its not even funny.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by MechaMoose View Post
    well here come the "Nerf Blood DK" threads
    thats what I came here for, waiting for the DK haters to show because 1 spec is good for soloing

Deleted
    Pepe ftw!

It's an easy achievement n u can add to the achiev with alts too i think