Page 56 of 81 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Reticence View Post
    Looks like you're going in a particular direction already.
    Well I've had suspicions of Valyrian for a bit now, and BF is playing a special game...so why not?

This probably isn't helpful, but the gossip that did make it through was met with a pic of a character (white skin and white long sleeved shirt with some sort of forest-green half-tuxedo thing over said white shirt longsleeved shirt with a red tie and blue pants and dark purple/grey hair) and the response (paraphrasing here to avoid a warning) "he was absolutely incorrect on his conspiracy theory"

- - - Updated - - -

Also forgot Razasmith was the other gossiper, not BF (though BF is in the thread so he could be butler)

10+ Year Old Account
    You do realize the Head Butler is dead right Val?

Kel? This is getting very confusing

Quote Originally Posted by Xanjori View Post
    Well I've had suspicions of Valyrian for a bit now, and BF is playing a special game...so why not?
    I was suggesting that you seemed inclined to vote Blood Fox over Valyrian at the moment.

Although it appears BF isn't a gossipmonger after all.

Alright so there's no butler left but somehow either me or Raza got roleblocked (meaning mafia has their own RBer), and mafia would only roleblock the guy that was not on their team, therefore the one roleblocked is town. Only way to tell who is who is to have an outsider (ie, another cop - hopefully Graeham really wasn't the only one! - or watchers or someone with info figure this all out)

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Valyrian the Eternal View Post
    Kel? This is getting very confusing
    Yeah you know, the person who had the role card Servant head Butler, could give a maid housekeeping to do during the night making them blocked.

I was suggesting that you seemed inclined to vote Blood Fox over Valyrian at the moment.

Although it appears BF isn't a gossipmonger after all.
    Only way to tell is to either have 1. someone outside our QT step forth with info or 2. either me or Raza must die, which incriminates/clears the other. Ofcourse, if the innocent dies then town gets no gossip info at all and if he survives then mafia will simply kill the maid so no one gets info at all. If there is only one innocent maid left mafia will probably just keep him locked down with an RB each night (if they have one)

- - - Updated - - -

Could also be possible that neither me or Raza are scum (therefore non-gossipers like BF could be) but given the wording of my rolecard which heavily implied that the QT consisted of players from differing alignments I consider that highly unlikely.

- - - Updated - - -

I just got back from work and I'm tired and I want to play Warframe which is taking forever to patch, OKAY? Sorry if I'm being incoherent again

- - - Updated - - -

Plus I've actually survived this far which makes me both excited and scarred because I want to try to live to the end of the game this time

Only way to tell is to either have 1. someone outside our QT step forth with info or 2. either me or Raza must die, which incriminates/clears the other. Ofcourse, if the innocent dies then town gets no gossip info at all and if he survives then mafia will simply kill the maid so no one gets info at all. If there is only one innocent maid left mafia will probably just keep him locked down with an RB each night (if they have one)
    Would you be willing to share who you attempted to gossip about?

And for clarification, are/were all of the players in your QT the maids? Was Kel in the QT? Have you shared any of your roles with each other?

Also honestly Valyrian has struck a bad chord with me all game. Prime examples include some amazing mix-ups in just ignoring everything that was said in the first half of day 2 I think it was, and when Dupti was really under pressure it felt like you were attempting to deflect off of him by pressuring Lelly.

Would you be willing to share who you attempted to gossip about?

And for clarification, are the only players in your QT the maids thus far? Was Kel in the QT? Have you shared any of your roles with each other?
    I did not reveal my presence until the second night, to protect myself from a potential cleaning house of the QT by scum to take over the thread and stuff (Which in retrospect was a fanciful scenario).

Kel and BF are in the thread but they have so far not gossiped. Either they are 1. maids who cannot gossip but have access to thread or 2. they are gossipers who are pretending not to be.

Lora, me, Raza, and Robo have all gossiped in the thread.

Lora gossiped BF last night.
    Raza did Karragon
    I did Anakso
    Robo did Raza

I'm here and i'm caught up. There's a few inconsistencies in all that so i'm going to write up a full disclosure of our servant QT. Give me a few mins its gonna be long.

- - - Updated - - -

The "all that" isn't the post directly above -- at first glanceover that all seems right. Still will make full writeup.

10+ Year Old Account
    You all realise BF is the Cook right.

I worked that out after 2seconds with the whole being in the kitchen thing.

I did not reveal my presence until the second night, to protect myself from a potential cleaning house of the QT by scum to take over the thread and stuff (Which in retrospect was a fanciful scenario).

Kel and BF are in the thread but they have so far not gossiped. Either they are 1. maids who cannot gossip but have access to thread or 2. they are gossipers who are pretending not to be.

Lora, me, Raza, and Robo have all gossiped in the thread.

Lora gossiped BF last night.
    Raza did Karragon
    I did Anakso
    Robo did Raza
    Quote Originally Posted by Razamith View Post
    I'm here and i'm caught up. There's a few inconsistencies in all that so i'm going to write up a full disclosure of our servant QT. Give me a few mins its gonna be long.
    Is that the first time anyone has attempted to gossip about Blood Fox, and could you share the other night targets?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Lellybaby View Post
    You all realise BF is the Cook right.

I worked that out after 2seconds with the whole being in the kitchen thing.
    I'm pretty sure everyone else figured that out, too.

this entire retarded post

N1:

Robo did Virothe

Raza did Crackle

Lora did Cruelle

I did not gossip N1

N2

Robo did Jynx

Lora did Lelly

Raza did Dupti

I did Uggor

N3

Robo did Squish

Lora did Virothe

Raza did Anakso

I did Lelly

First some general things, many known or at least clarified:
    - Servants submit gossip. Raz, Robo, Lora, and Valy (starting day 2) all have been submitting. Bloodfox and Kel made presence known but have not submitted anything in our QT.
    - Results are sprites and a statement about them. We do not know which sprites are which names/submits until day discussion figures it out.
    - We were told it was a neighborhood. We were not told the list of all servants and it says "you may opt to stay out if you prefer". There is no guarantee there isn't another servant out there.
    - We were also told there was a head butler who could assign a servant to do housekeeping, roleblocking them for the night. Again it was never submitted in our QT.

Now for the action history:
    N1:
    - Robo on virothe
    - Raz on crackle
    - Lora on cruelle (note: cruelle not playing)
    - Valy did not show in thread
    - kel & BF talked, no actions
    D2: 1 result
    - [crackle] walked about nervously earlier. Probably up to no good! {this was used to lynch him D2}
    - [virothe] (missing)
    N2:
    - Robo on Jynx
    - Raz on Dupti
    - Lora on Lelly
    - Valy on Uggor
    D3: 3 results
    - [lelly] has been sneaking around the house quietly. Very suspicious.
    - [uggor] has been hard pressed for money lately.
    - [jynx] doesn't seem to have a steady job.
    - [dupti] (missing) {dupti was lynched at end of D3 as one of 4 suspects}
    N3:
    - Robo on Squishei
    - Raz on Anakso
    - Lora on Virothe
    - Valy on Lelly
    D4: 2 results
    - [pig-tailed girl] can sometimes be really hard to find.
    - [suave white-suit guy] is a member of the family.
    - [others] (missing)
    N4:
    - Robo on Raz
    - Raz on Karra
    - Lora on BF
    - Valy on Anakso
    - BF talked, no actions
    D5: 1 result
    - [crazy-hair Einstein guy] was totally wrong in his theory earlier
    - [others] (missing, presumably because 2 died)

10+ Year Old Account
    Are the scum playing really badly this game or is it just me?

Interesting.

So we can extrapolate a few different things from this:

N3: Virothe has already claimed the constable, and Lelly has already claimed a woman in black and green, I think? Your suave guy and the pig-tailed girl must belong to Anakso and Squishei. Whether they had reason not to claim those characters when it was discussed, I'm not sure, but that slightly enhances some suspicion I had on Anakso. The whole affair with Jynx and his claim was pretty suspect.

N4: If the maids who died could not gossip (which would make sense), then crazy Einstein hair guy must be Anakso or Karragon. Since Anakso must be suave guy or pig-taled girl, Karragon must be this Einstein figure.

I'm not sure what value knowing their identities will serve, though.
    Last edited by Reticence; 2015-08-01 at 02:00 AM.

Is that the first time anyone has attempted to gossip about Blood Fox, and could you share the other night targets?
    It looks like it. Lora went to gossip on Blood Fox, Lora ends up dead by a bunch of knives. If Blood Fox is the cook, death by knives in the Kitchen, it makes sense to fit.