Quote Originally Posted by Feali View Post
    http://legion.wowhead.com/item=134020/chefs-hat

I just legit started crying. FINALLY!
    Nice, I have it on a different server from my main and I could never be arsed to grind it again
    It ignores such insignificant forces as time, entropy, and death

I liked that windmill... (From Wowhead.)

10+ Year Old Account
    Well good to see Wrathion is recreating his father's old Black Dragonflight with a purpose to make a new uncorrupted flight.
    Wonder on how the other Dragonflights will feel about Wrathon being the leader of this new sect of Black Dragons and probably Wrathion could be the new "Earth Warder"

Still regardless it was good to see Drogbar in Neltharion's Lair and other good things as well.
    Hoping to that the Drogbar could take over the old place and make it into something more.
    Legion is going to be fun, and I won't be around during the weekend and leaving my computer at home.
    So any Legion news I have to be back for, but I do have a phone and I won't be able to comment on it.
    For the Horde!

Quote Originally Posted by rcshaggy View Post
    Well good to see Wrathion is recreating his father's old Black Dragonflight with a purpose to make a new uncorrupted flight.
    Wonder on how the other Dragonflights will feel about Wrathon being the leader of this new sect of Black Dragons and probably Wrathion could be the new "Earth Warder"

Still regardless it was good to see Drogbar in Neltharion's Lair and other good things as well.
    Hoping to that the Drogbar could take over the old place and make it into something more.
    Legion is going to be fun, and I won't be around during the weekend and leaving my computer at home.
    So any Legion news I have to be back for, but I do have a phone and I won't be able to comment on it.
    Well they are probably ok with the Earth Warden since the Aspects have lost their power after the Cataclysm. It's a meaningless title now.

As for the Black Dragonflight? Considering the past both for the flight aswell as Wrathions involvement with the Iron Horde I don't think any of the other flights will be happy to see them return and I could see some of the more radical groups within the flights try to stop Wrathion if they caught wind of it.
    It ignores such insignificant forces as time, entropy, and death

I wonder if at some point they finally update the vanilla drake models.
    Quote Originally Posted by Unmerciful Conker View Post
    What?! They said soon? Well you dont hear that everyday, I dont know about you guys but that has put my mind at total rest.

It should be time to give Wrathion his own drake model at least.

Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    He never got a special whelp form Which is a shame since he could have used a slightly modified form of the onyxian whelpling (it's far too cute for Wrathion )
    I'd have thought he'd use a modified form of Tarecgosa's Whelpling. She's got some bling.

Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    I don't know, those huge horns are, humorously, more associated with the female aspects than the male aspects. Male dragons have straight horns jutting backwards and female dragons have curled horns that face forward.

THough let's face it, Wrathion deserves his own whelp and drake models anyway. Still he can use the Onyxian Drake model (the mount) without a sadle

Or a black reskin of the blazing drake! But I would like something custom that looks like his human form.
    On the alpha he uses a generic black drake model. He's no longer a whelp, looks equally as bad though. Hope he gets a custom one, but doubt it as it doesn't seem like he likes spending a lot of time in his dragon form based on our previous encounters with him.

Deleted
    i had 2 different ptr clients one was mop-wod prepatch the other was ptr wod latest. but i recently noticed the mop one dissapeared. Legion alpha confirmed for me? (100% sure not)

Quote Originally Posted by Adoxe View Post
    On the alpha he uses a generic black drake model. He's no longer a whelp, looks equally as bad though. Hope he gets a custom one, but doubt it as it doesn't seem like he likes spending a lot of time in his dragon form based on our previous encounters with him.
    He's trying to keep a low profile, so not being a big honking dragon is kinda a necessity for him.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by huth View Post
    He's trying to keep a low profile, so not being a big honking dragon is kinda a necessity for him.
    He could get an updated model and still just turn into a regular human to blend in with society.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

Well, as shown in the Highmountain quest, he could blend in with mortals if he wanted to.
    What?! They said soon? Well you dont hear that everyday, I dont know about you guys but that has put my mind at total rest.

so when do yall think we will get more info on legion (i need my fix) lol

Quote Originally Posted by gyrados View Post
    so when do yall think we will get more info on legion (i need my fix) lol
    Monday, when they put in the build to fix people unable to do Highmountain/Stormheim

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Krazzorx View Post
    I wouldn't call it cynicism, just trying to make an educated guess based on evidence.

We got a ton of content, and we know they will shut down over the holidays like they did for Thanksgiving.
    But from now and Christmass there are 2 weeks... and we know they are working on fix, so im pretty confident that a new build will be deploid next week with a bug fix.
    Argus in 2018 My prediction failed in part... But I'm still a Spacegoat

Quote Originally Posted by Aeluron Lightsong View Post
    He could get an updated model and still just turn into a regular human to blend in with society.
    Which would be a complete waste of the art resources invested.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by huth View Post
    Which would be a complete waste of the art resources invested.
    By that logic Wrathion shouldn't of gotten a custom model in Cata because he's barely used except teh Rogue Legendary questline.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

Idk if it was explicitly mentioned here but Alonsus Faol is just part of the Priest questline and class hall. He's undead, just not part of the Horde or Forsaken. So, no square peg into really round hole.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Krazzorx View Post
    Idk if it was explicitly mentioned here but Alonsus Faol is just part of the Priest questline and class hall. He's undead, just not part of the Horde or Forsaken. So, no square peg into really round hole.
    I find that disappointing

The horde still has no major priest characters

They could use some but you can't use him. That would make zero sense.