New Computer Room Design Help

Hey guys.

So my gf and I are going to be buying a new home in the near future. One of the things I want to do when I finish off the basement is finish a separate room (maybe something like 10'x14' or similar) and create my own custom designed game room. One of the ideas I was thinking about was an Illidan themed (favorite character of any game) game room. I originally thought about painting murals on all the walls, but seeing as this would be extremely expensive, I was thinking of possibly putting up giant posters that would cover each wall from those custom poster sites (much like wall paper). Also, when you walk in I was thinking of having a blacked out Illidan face all along the back wall with just his eyes glowing through the blindfold with "You are NOT prepared!" painted over top and 2 full size replica warglaives hanging up directly where I would be sitting (facing the door). Then I would include custom lighting and things like that, but I was going to see if anyone had some cool ideas to help me out or just something you think would be great to have included in a game room (Doesn't HAVE to go along with my theme since I could change my mind).

Also, since I am kind of in need of a new computer (mine is about 6 years old and the random bugs and blue screens are starting to annoy), I was thinking of making an Illidan themed custom computer (If I decide to go with that route). Possibly get miniature warglaives to attach to the side of the tower or a 12" Illidan model to place inside of my tower (would obviously have to get a full size tower for this even though my parts would only call for a mid). And then finish it off with custom green lighting inside etc.

If anyone has some cool ideas about either the room or the computer design, it would be appreciated. I would love to hear what you guys think!

Here are some ideas. Google this article "Ultimate Computer Setups: Cool Computer Room Design" hope it could be helpful. because i cannot post any kinds of links here. i too young here.

For the murals it would be much cheaper to get cartboard cutouts of the drawings you want and just paint over them (no need for manual painting on the wall and it goes much faster/cheaper.

Also, as much as you love Illidan, you will get tired of seeing him everywhere FAST. I get it, but you should think out of the box, imagine seeing the things you are about to do EVERY. SINGLE. TIME. YOU. PLAY. I mean, you can include Illidan but dont make it the only theme. Add Black Temple or Nagrand, throw in a symbol of your own personal WoW character and how it looked back in BC.. be creative man. I am not trying to insult you but you sound like a child that wants their favorite hero EVERYWHERE , even on their shoes and lunch box. Dont do it like that. Aim to be classy, yet creative.
    It will take more effort and time to plan out, but you will enjoy it later, believe me.
    Intel i7-10700k | ASUS ROG STRIX Z490-F GAMING
    ASUS ROG STRIX RTX 2080 Ti | 2x 8GB Corsair Vengeance LPX DDR4 2400Mhz
    A-Data SSD SP920 256GB | Seagate 1TB 7200rpm | NZXT Kraken x62
    Fractal Design Define R6 TG | be quiet! Dark Power Pro 11 650W | Asus ROG Swift PG279Q
    Razer: Blackwidow Elite | Basilisk Ultimate | Nari Ultimate| Firefly | NZXT Hue+

Deleted
    GF will allow you to have dedicated gaming room?
    marry her asap ;-/