Quick Guardian Trinket Question

Hello,

Just a quick question. I run Accusation of Inferiority and Blast Furnace Door (note the Leech and Socket).

I just got Vial of Vile Viscera. It's 5 ilvls higher than the Blast Furnace Door, but with Bonus Armor being so good, I kinda feel like the Vial is a bit of a dud.

Opinions?

Deleted
    tinkets its not about ilvl... stick with BFD

BFD will remain the best trinket until you get iskar's trinket. And even then I'd replace the accusation. Kormrok's might then replace the BFD.

10+ Year Old Account
    I feel like a dunce DEing Kormok's trinket. Gonna have to recover it when I get home. Question though, why is it considered such a good trinket to begin with? Wasn't it stam/versatility/bonus armor?
    "Why of course the people don't want war…. But, after all… it is always a simple matter to drag the people along, whether it is a democracy, or a fascist dictatorship, or a parliament, or a communist dictatorship. Voice or no voice, the people can always be brought to the bidding of the leaders. That is easy. All you have to do is tell them they are being attacked, and denounce the peacemakers for lack of patriotism and exposing the country to danger. It works the same in any country."

It's good for raw survival. but anzu/BFD is better. Bears already have a lot of hp with mutlistrike i dont think you need more hp, and BFD/Anzu give you more damage reduction.

If you don't step in BRF again though, especially if you end up raiding mythic, kromrok's trinket might be pretty good, but i think the class trinket probably outperforms it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dreyen View Post
    It's good for raw survival. but anzu/BFD is better. Bears already have a lot of hp with mutlistrike i dont think you need more hp, and BFD/Anzu give you more damage reduction.

If you don't step in BRF again though, especially if you end up raiding mythic, kromrok's trinket might be pretty good, but i think the class trinket probably outperforms it.
    Ok then, well good thing I happen to have class trinket at least. Guild won't do mythic Blast Furnace anymore ;/ So chances of mythic BFD is slim to none unless I get it by the grace of Elune through my mythic BRF cache. I off tank with a balance main spec, so I'm not too worried since most of my gear isn't fully optimal (mastery focused but not so much with multistrike, more in crit/haste)
    "Why of course the people don't want war…. But, after all… it is always a simple matter to drag the people along, whether it is a democracy, or a fascist dictatorship, or a parliament, or a communist dictatorship. Voice or no voice, the people can always be brought to the bidding of the leaders. That is easy. All you have to do is tell them they are being attacked, and denounce the peacemakers for lack of patriotism and exposing the country to danger. It works the same in any country."

Thanks for the help - I'll stick with the two I'm currently running.