Thread: Felmouth Frenzy

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    One thing I find annoying with this food is when I poly a mob, it procs and breaks the cc.

Quote Originally Posted by Neri25 View Post
    It doesn't really become murky, 250 stat will beat the proc in almost every real situation. The only boss where Felmouth will perform 'to spec' is Zakuun for what should be obvious reasons.
    From the Altered-time post

"I think one of the mages in IRC is a panada and sim'd it showing that panda was about equal...? I'm not 100% sure, might be worth re-doing your self with the current Nightly."

Hence, sim it yourself.

Quote Originally Posted by nickseng View Post
    From the Altered-time post

"I think one of the mages in IRC is a panada and sim'd it showing that panda was about equal...? I'm not 100% sure, might be worth re-doing your self with the current Nightly."

Hence, sim it yourself.
    It's weird that Panda would be fairly equal while the 125 food is marginally worse, unless 125 to a stat really doesn't do much.
    Still wondering why I play this game.
    I'm a Rogue and I also made a spreadsheet for the Order Hall that is updated for BfA.

Quote Originally Posted by Polarthief View Post
    unless 125 to a stat really doesn't do much.
    Ding ding ding we have a winner!

Keep in mind that you're not just comparing 250 food vs Felmouth Frenzy, and that you need to take into account other races having other racials (1% crit/haste/zerking/whatever).

Quote Originally Posted by Komman View Post
    Ding ding ding we have a winner!
    I never really bothered with 125 since people kept giving feasts, but now I just go FF because the difference is so negligible, it's like, why should I give a fuck about ~50 DPS if the 125 actually is better? No, not even those < 1% wipes would be affected.

Quote Originally Posted by Komman View Post
    Keep in mind that you're not just comparing 250 food vs Felmouth Frenzy, and that you need to take into account other races having other racials (1% crit/haste/zerking/whatever).
    But those are irrelevant. You always have that 1% Crit, Haste, Vers (NOT EVEN 1% vers. Being a human fucking sucks [for PvE obs, lol]), etc regardless if you eat or not. Pandas don't have that luxury and are thereby always weaker to any other race that does have those benefits when they don't eat (probably why Pandas are the least played race on both Horde AND Alliance past 1800 in 3s right now). On top of this, they don't get that racial when you eat Felmouth Frenzy. For that reason, you can't really compare non-Pandaren racials with Felmouth Frenzy when they're unaffected.
    I'm a Rogue and I also made a spreadsheet for the Order Hall that is updated for BfA.

Quote Originally Posted by Polarthief View Post
    You always have that 1% Crit, Haste, Vers (NOT EVEN 1% vers. Being a human fucking sucks [for PvE obs, lol]), etc regardless if you eat or not. Pandas don't have that luxury and are thereby always weaker to any other race that does have those benefits when they don't eat (probably why Pandas are the least played race on both Horde AND Alliance past 1800 in 3s right now).
    Side note Pandas do get a passive racial stat buff in structured PvP thanks to http://www.wowhead.com/item=120168/p...oodles#sold-by

That said OT I think the confusion is Polar is talking about comparing 125 food as a panda to felmouth as a panda and Komma is talking about comparing 125 food/felmouth on a panda to felmouth on any given race.

Quote Originally Posted by Zulandia View Post
    Side note Pandas do get a passive racial stat buff in structured PvP thanks to http://www.wowhead.com/item=120168/p...oodles#sold-by
    Ahh okay; never knew about that as I barely PvP, and even then, I'm not a Panda (anymore). Curious though, does their racial double that to 150?

Quote Originally Posted by Zulandia View Post
    That said OT I think the confusion is Polar is talking about comparing 125 food as a panda to felmouth as a panda and Komma is talking about comparing 125 food/felmouth on a panda to felmouth on any given race.
    Well yeah, but I'm arguing that you don't take other racials into account here because it's irrelevant to a Pandaren. The raw comparison to a panda is 250 food vs non-doubled FF, while for other races, it's 125 food vs FF (obviously not doubled as well). I do see what Komma is trying to say, but it's irrelevant to a Pandaren who has what racial when you're just comparing food buffs for them (and frankly, FF's RPPM or damage+scaling should be doubled for Pandaren).

I just had the fish proc on my sheep target in a mythic dungeon (we're not exactly very geared).
    Think I might stay with stat food if I'm gonna be needing any CC.

Quote Originally Posted by nickseng View Post
    I just had the fish proc on my sheep target in a mythic dungeon (we're not exactly very geared).
    Think I might stay with stat food if I'm gonna be needing any CC.
    Gotta love when stuff says it procs from "attacks" and means "ALL SPELLS, EVEN NON-DAMAGING ONES"