10+ Year Old Account

Looping Youtube on Android Phone

I'm having issues with a pretty specific problem.

What I need to do is loop a youtube video on a phone. Right now I'm using youtubeloop.net on Chrome.

The phone is an LG Optimus Fuel (I can't change this, really).

The problem I'm having is that it eventually crashes after about an hour or so, and I have to reload it. I'm just looking for either a better website, browser, or method to do this. Is it possible to extract the video and play it repeating on a VLC app or something that is more stable?
    Gaming: Dual Intel Pentium III Coppermine @ 1400mhz + Blue Orb | Asus CUV266-D | GeForce 2 Ti + ZF700-Cu | 1024mb Crucial PC-133 | Whistler Build 2267
    Media: Dual Intel Drake Xeon @ 600mhz | Intel Marlinspike MS440GX | Matrox G440 | 1024mb Crucial PC-133 @ 166mhz | Windows 2000 Pro

IT'S ALWAYS BEEN WANKERSHIM | Did you mean: Fhqwhgads
    "Three days on a tree. Hardly enough time for a prelude. When it came to visiting agony, the Romans were hobbyists." -Mab

10+ Year Old Account
    On PC with FireFox I use Flash and Video Add-On which allows me to download YouTube videos. From there you can just put it onto your Android device and use VLC and then throw that on Loop.

10+ Year Old Account
    I suppose you could try kodi (playstore) with the youtube addon.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dukenukemx View Post
    On PC with FireFox I use Flash and Video Add-On which allows me to download YouTube videos. From there you can just put it onto your Android device and use VLC and then throw that on Loop.
    I think the key part here is actually this is a beer money farming device, so it would need to loop the video from youtube complete with adverts, otherwise the adverts won't get hits and he wont get his beer money...

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dukenukemx View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Djinni View Post
    I think the key part here is actually this is a beer money farming device, so it would need to loop the video from youtube complete with adverts, otherwise the adverts won't get hits and he wont get his beer money...
    Both sort of true. I actually ended up extracting the audio to an mp3 and putting it on an AB Repeater app. I don't need youtube specifically, that's just where I was getting the audio. Pretty much solved.

As a bonus trivia, I build a small sound box to put it all in, so it plays inside, but I can't hear it outside so it isn't obnoxious.
    Gaming: Dual Intel Pentium III Coppermine @ 1400mhz + Blue Orb | Asus CUV266-D | GeForce 2 Ti + ZF700-Cu | 1024mb Crucial PC-133 | Whistler Build 2267
    Media: Dual Intel Drake Xeon @ 600mhz | Intel Marlinspike MS440GX | Matrox G440 | 1024mb Crucial PC-133 @ 166mhz | Windows 2000 Pro

IT'S ALWAYS BEEN WANKERSHIM | Did you mean: Fhqwhgads
    "Three days on a tree. Hardly enough time for a prelude. When it came to visiting agony, the Romans were hobbyists." -Mab

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by chazus View Post
    Both sort of true. I actually ended up extracting the audio to an mp3 and putting it on an AB Repeater app. I don't need youtube specifically, that's just where I was getting the audio. Pretty much solved.

As a bonus trivia, I build a small sound box to put it all in, so it plays inside, but I can't hear it outside so it isn't obnoxious.
    I'd be really interested in finding exactly what this set-up is and how it works by the way ;-)

10+ Year Old Account
    playing music for a plant?