How do I select a player in Healbot.

I am currently a casual player and sometimes heal in Normal mode. Healbot is my favorite healing addon, because of the 1 click healing and having a action bar available with non healing spells.

Now, there is always something that has been bugging me, and that is that I do not know how to actually select a player to get the target icon. Therefor I also use the standard raid frames, but double raid frames is of course filling up my UI (although I made both Healbot and Standard frames pretty small).

I tried as a spell 'select' or 'select player'. But that doesn't work. How does one do this?

Haven't used healbot in forever maybe try a target mouse over macro or you could just switch to vuhdo I did that a long time ago. Wish I could be of more help best of luck if you get it figured out tell us how.

It's really easy just type Target as the name of your spell.

Gershuun @ Borean Tundra US - Interface & Macros Moderator

I changed Healbot to Clique and Grid and I find it much easier and more flexible then healbot.

oh god, I really feel stupid now, it is 'target'. Thank you very much though, this cleans up my healers UI a lot!