MMORPG with PVP action?

So Im looking for an MMO to play. I already tried RoM online and Allods didnt like em. Any suggestions? I love to pvp in every game so that should make it easier to tell what I like

Arena style PvP - There is not a single game that comes close to wow. Only one that comes to mind is Archeage 1v1 arena but I haven't tried it so can't comment.

For PvP with objectives, GW2 is pretty good but personally I found the strafing and movement clunky and weird compared to wow.

I don't think there's any other MMO other than wow that gives much importance to PvP. For all the complaints on Blizzard's PvP balancing, they at least try to do it and don't completely ignore the PvP crowd.

10+ Year Old Account
    Runescape 2007

7+ Year Old Account
    Action combat system's that are good would be Terra and Wildstar both free to play.
    Terra unfortunately gets old pretty quick and has weird battle grounds. Also it's flooded with creepy people who make Waifu's out of children characters.

Wildstar was a fantastic game and I really enjoyed it. But not a lot of people play it and you have to get used to the telegraphs which I feel were poorly executed. Some fights you feel as though you are fighting shapes rather than a boss. (As all effects have a telegraph under them, even if the spell animation is tiny leading you to just be dodging blocks and fighting with blocks.)
    The world isn't as bad as you think.

Dofus?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-y2mzr4aZWw

There are 16 classes and PvP can range from 1v1 to 8v8. There are inter-server tourneys 3x a year, otherwise there are guild wars for zone domination.

the only thing you 'queue' for is 3v3 Arena. The rest is world pvp.

edit : There are major content patches every 6 weeks and the game is £4/month but you can subscribe with ingame gold once you're reasonably high level. There is a FTP zone but its not very big. Sort of like wow trial but without the chat restrictions.
    Last edited by Zephinism; 2015-07-30 at 01:45 AM.

You should try World of Warcraft!