Trinket Questions

Hi, I currently have the following trinkets and would like your opinions on them

1. Bleeding Hollow Toxin Vessel [705]
    2. Mirror of the Blademaster [705]
    3. Soul Capacitor[710]
    4. Malicious Censer [715]

I play Assas/Combat, which pair would you use for each spec during progression?

I believe Bleeding Hollow Toxin Vessel takes up one slot, Shadowc is showing Soul Capacitor as next BIS (Although I really despise this trinkets rng during progression)

Currently progressing on HC archimonde.

Additional Question: How long should the mirror images from blade master trinket be spinning for it to be better than other trinkets. Because I am faced with the decision during archimonde

1. Trinket is off CD
    2. Allure of Flames in 10-13 seconds
    3. Should I use the trinket for 10 seconds or save it after the boss has been positioned.
    Last edited by Apaylo; 2015-08-01 at 04:34 AM.

We are on heroic archimonde as well (wiping at around 15%). I would use bleeding hollow always with mut. Most of the time I would do soul capacitor as well. One thing you can do to help with soul capacitor, is if it procs and you're about to disconnect you can use a macro to make the proc go off. /cancelaura spirit shift I have it bound to something that I cannot fat finger so that when I want to hit it, I can, but I will NEVER accidentally hit it. While there are definitely some situations where it can be really annoying for the proc to go off at the wrong time, if you control it when you have to, it is still the best trinket.

For combat, probably the same unless you know that the mirrors will have maximum uptime on lots of adds.

These are probably fight dependent. However, shadowcraft and simcraft can tell you the math behind the trinkets.

Save blademaster for when allure is over so the boss wont move much. I usually wait until the fel orb spawns then pop it