10+ Year Old Account

Stealth nerf to PvP gear?

I was just checking out the Honor and Conquest vendors on my lock. Now, I took advantage of the triple honor weekend and geared up several of my chars, and I remember a couple of things that don't seem to be the same on my lock.

The level 670 trinket (honor gear) used to have a +529 (or something) stamina trinket, it's now +366. Conquest vendor used to have a crit trinket with +800 crit on it. Now it's +532. I swear I'm not making this up. Am I missing something, or did these things get stealth nerfed?

I specifically remember being on my druid and seeing that crit trinket, and really wanting it on my Destro lock. Now that I have the conquest points for it, it's not as big as I thought it was.

Here's the WoWhead link, as of my posting this, it shows +800 crit:

http://www.wowhead.com/item=124863/w...ion-of-cruelty

And here's a screenshot:
    Quote Originally Posted by Warwithin View Post
    Politicians put their hand on the BIBLE and swore to uphold the CONSTITUTION. They did not put their hand on the CONSTITUTION and swear to uphold the BIBLE.
    Quote Originally Posted by Adam Jensen View Post
    Except maybe Morgan Freeman. That man could convince God to be an atheist with that voice of his . . .
    Quote Originally Posted by LiiLoSNK View Post
    If your girlfriend is a girl and you're a guy, your kid is destined to be some sort of half girl/half guy abomination.

They're all still displaying the correct value for me. +800 crit / +549 crit
    366 is the value before it was increased 50% via hotfix. probably just a tooltip error for you.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Anuibus View Post
    They're all still displaying the correct value for me. +800 crit / +549 crit
    366 is the value before it was increased 50% via hotfix. probably just a tooltip error for you.
    I really hope so >.>
    Quote Originally Posted by Warwithin View Post
    Politicians put their hand on the BIBLE and swore to uphold the CONSTITUTION. They did not put their hand on the CONSTITUTION and swear to uphold the BIBLE.
    Quote Originally Posted by Adam Jensen View Post
    Except maybe Morgan Freeman. That man could convince God to be an atheist with that voice of his . . .
    Quote Originally Posted by LiiLoSNK View Post
    If your girlfriend is a girl and you're a guy, your kid is destined to be some sort of half girl/half guy abomination.

Conquest gear scale up to 730ivl when in PvP combat, so you are missing 30ilvl on your screenshot

Quote Originally Posted by Virlax View Post
    Conquest gear scale up to 730ivl when in PvP combat, so you are missing 30ilvl on your screenshot
    That would put the i730 value at 1056~crit/vers, which I also recall.

He's right. It should be reading +800, at the standard i700 level.

Noticing my armory also shows 532 instead of 800. Going to login to check this when I can.
    Last edited by angrys13; 2015-07-30 at 07:27 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Nearby, preventing you from fast traveling.
    I thought those were the correct pve stats, try looking at it again in Ashran or a BG.

If you buy/examine the items while in Warspear, you'll see the PvE versions of the items, which are ilvl 700. If you buy/examine the items while in Ashran (or any other PvP area) you'll see the PvP versions of the items, which are ilvl 730.

When you looked at them before, you were probably in a PvP zone; when you're looking at it now, you're in a PvE zone.

Quote Originally Posted by Aeula View Post
    I thought those were the correct pve stats, try looking at it again in Ashran or a BG.
    Not correct.

10+ Year Old Account
    Nearby, preventing you from fast traveling.
    Quote Originally Posted by angrys13 View Post
    Not correct.
    In that case this is horrible, most of my PvE gear is made up of PvP stuff (Since it's better than Tanaan gear), I hope the other pieces of gear haven't gotten nerfed too, since i've thrown most of my tanaan gear away.

Must be a tooltip error, mine still showing +800 at ilvl700, +1056~@i730