10+ Year Old Account
    Fuck off Rooney you waste of space. Hats off to Vardy.

Hopefully Spurs go easy on us tomorrow and just win by 5 goals.

Quote Originally Posted by Kings Road View Post
    Hopefully Spurs go easy on us tomorrow and just win by 5 goals.
    Undefeated runs have to end eventually! If anyone can do that it would be Chelsea. Just depends if they turn up. Hopefully its a good game

10+ Year Old Account
    Score a few goals in a row and all is forgiven with Vardy. I bet Jonh Terry wishes he was a striker.

Quote Originally Posted by Zelk View Post
    Score a few goals in a row and all is forgiven with Vardy. I bet Jonh Terry wishes he was a striker.
    why, what did vardy do?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by burek View Post
    why, what did vardy do?
    http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/footba...racism-6221444

10+ Year Old Account
    Oh fuck yeah, I remember that. Ah well, more hero worship of a bellend, nothing new.

We all do shit that we're not proud of. Why do we have to jump on every little mistake they make?

Deleted
    Just watching the Cherries/Toffees on MotD

Loooooool

10+ Year Old Account
    We all do shit that we're not proud of. Why do we have to jump on every little mistake they make?
    Big difference between little mistakes and big mistakes, this wasn't a little one.

Quote Originally Posted by draykorinee View Post
    Big difference between little mistakes and big mistakes, this wasn't a little one.
    Oh please. He said the word "Jap". I recall plenty use of the N Bomb in recent days in this thread.

In other news, a 5-0 win sends Arsenal top today. #YaGunnersYa
    Quote Originally Posted by rogoth View Post
    I'm glad you brought up IQ, the last standardised IQ test I took I scored a 127, the threshold for 'Genius' is 140, and the threshold for 'Gifted Genius' is 165+, based on the fact the global average IQ is 84, and the fact you're likely Americanwhere the national IQ is BELOW the global average and falling consistently which has led to calls for global intervention in your abysmal education system, I feel you have VERY LITTLE room to talk about IQ levels, but thanks for trying.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by durrtygoodz View Post
    Oh please. He said the word "Jap". I recall plenty use of the N Bomb in recent days in this thread.

In other news, a 5-0 win sends Arsenal top today. #YaGunnersYa
    I'm not in the public eye, nor did we use it to insult a person based on their ethnicity. That being said, I really couldn't care less how scummy footballers are, tax dodgers like Messi will still be heroes.

Meanwhile at White Hart Lane..

The Chelsea bus has arrived.
    Ready for the 0-0 lads.

Ready for the 0-0 lads.
    Ain't gonna be 0-0 with Fabregas as a defensive midfielder and Ivanovic on the pitch. Hazard as a striker will be interesting, he is yet to score a goal at all, but I suppose it can't be much worse than Costa or Falcao.

Fairly good half from us.
    Pleasantly surprised.

- - - Updated - - -

0-0 as predicted.

Good performance all round.
    Needs the points though...

Certainly didn't expect that. Chelsea looked better in defense than in the past, but Spurs were incredibly die in attack in the second half too. Drab match overall.

10+ Year Old Account
    He also was put on house arrest for assualt. Two not so minor mistakes I would say.

I hope Costa stays on the bench. Perhaps then he won't be called up for Spain next summer.

Deleted
    Christ more Arsenal injuries - this is becoming silly >.<

Fucking shocking game, fml I thought I couldn't get more pissed off after the WBA loss... Jesus Christ. Soooooooo pissed forever fourthhh.
    Last edited by mmoc65d0fc37ab; 2015-11-29 at 06:08 PM.

After having a good laugh at this before the game I didn't think I'd see anyone have a game as shocking as that. Enter: Monreal and Bellerin. Who have somehow forgotten how to kick a ball.
    Quote Originally Posted by rogoth View Post
    I'm glad you brought up IQ, the last standardised IQ test I took I scored a 127, the threshold for 'Genius' is 140, and the threshold for 'Gifted Genius' is 165+, based on the fact the global average IQ is 84, and the fact you're likely Americanwhere the national IQ is BELOW the global average and falling consistently which has led to calls for global intervention in your abysmal education system, I feel you have VERY LITTLE room to talk about IQ levels, but thanks for trying.