Quote Originally Posted by RobertoCarlos View Post
    Ohh boy. Here we go lol. What big soccer club is actually likeable? Real madrid? Nope. Bayern? Maybe in germany. Man utd? Maybe. Barcelona? Eghh... All top clubs are shady as fuck, just enjoy the quality of footy they offer.
    Real Madrid play beautiful and flowing attacking football, Barca play the most technical and skilled football in the world, Bayern play dominating football where they basically pressure their opponents down, United at least used to play exciting football with great runs, crazy crosses and fantastic passing.

Chelsea however plays defensive football, and while it's impressive from a tactical point of view it's just not entertaining football at all, they just go for the 1-0 or the 2-1 result, so it's not even something to enjoy, once they're in the lead you might aswell go watch another game. Not that I blame them for playing that kind of football, it's crazy effective, but it's no fun to watch. Also, while I don't like the majority of top clubs either there are none which has as many unlikeable personalities as Chelsea: Mourinho, Costa, Terry, Ivanovic, Fabregas, etc.

Will Cesc and Hazard even get to play this season? http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/foo...match-ban.html
    Quote Originally Posted by rogoth View Post
    I'm glad you brought up IQ, the last standardised IQ test I took I scored a 127, the threshold for 'Genius' is 140, and the threshold for 'Gifted Genius' is 165+, based on the fact the global average IQ is 84, and the fact you're likely Americanwhere the national IQ is BELOW the global average and falling consistently which has led to calls for global intervention in your abysmal education system, I feel you have VERY LITTLE room to talk about IQ levels, but thanks for trying.

Deleted
    1. What will be the top four finishing in the EPL: United; City; Arsenal; Chelsea ooooor United; Arsenal; City; Chelsea
    2. Champs League winner: Bayern
    3. PFA Player of the year: Aguero
    4. Writers player of the year: Aguero
    5. Top Premiership Scorer: Aguero
    6. Best transfer: Depay
    7. Biggest transfer flop: Falcao
    8. Who will be relegated from the EPL: Newcastle, Watford aaand Norwich?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Ula View Post
    Piecing together a good team with... loads of money?

Don't get me wrong, I love good football and I will always sit down and watch a high level game, rather than Watford vs Sunderland for example.

But there is nothing to like about the money giants, especially how they go about their business. Take the John Stones story. He's been tapped up, bigged up in the media by Maureen, Cahill, Terry - And then the media run with it and basically sell Stones for Everton. The media act as if he's already a Chelsea player because the other clubs aren't allowed to have talent.

I love good football. I hate how it is currently bought.
    The best clubs in every country are there because they had more financial power, be it through number of fans or sponsership deals or outside investment.

Clubs have talent, but that talent knows is has talent and most likely wants to make something of their career.
    Why would John Stone bury his career by staying at Everton, most likely playing Europa league football once every other season and getting knocked out of cups by non league outfits when he could join Chelsea, be a long term replacement for one of the greatest center halves the EPL has ever seen in a title winning team that will consistently challenge for silverware on all fronts?

It's a no brainer and it's been that way for decades, it's just that now the money is ten times more ridiculous.

Had no idea there were so many Chelsea rent boy fans on these forums.....

Infracted for trolling. Let's not go down this road.
    Last edited by Nerph-; 2015-08-06 at 07:34 PM.

1. What will be the top four finishing in the EPL: Man Utd, Chelsea, Man City, Liverpool
    2. Champs League winner: Barcelona
    3. PFA Player of the year: Hazard
    4. Writers player of the year: Pedro
    5. Top Premiership Scorer: Rooney
    6. Best transfer: Pedro / Depay
    7. Biggest transfer flop: Falcao
    8. Who will be relegated from the EPL: Villa, Sunderland, Bournemouth

Quote Originally Posted by Titan2k10 View Post
    This forum is literally Chelski and Fourthchester United. If you don't love those teams we don't need you here. Glory, Glory Fourth Uniiiiiiiiiiited!
    Quote Originally Posted by rogoth View Post
    I'm glad you brought up IQ, the last standardised IQ test I took I scored a 127, the threshold for 'Genius' is 140, and the threshold for 'Gifted Genius' is 165+, based on the fact the global average IQ is 84, and the fact you're likely Americanwhere the national IQ is BELOW the global average and falling consistently which has led to calls for global intervention in your abysmal education system, I feel you have VERY LITTLE room to talk about IQ levels, but thanks for trying.

10+ Year Old Account
    Think there are 2, only one of which regularly contribute, if you had any clue or participated in any of these football threads you'd see Chelsea get a lot of stick, probably more than any club except Liverpool. There are far more Arsenal and United fans than any other.

10+ Year Old Account
    Don't forget the Sheffield United fan trying to stay relevant haha

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Gorged View Post
    The attitude of a money giant supporter

"NOT A SUPPORTER OF A TOP4 TEAM? LOL! NOT RELEVANT! WASTE OF TIME! DRIVEL I SAY!"

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gorged View Post
    Lol, I'm a Yeovil fan, we've never been relevant, sometimes its nice to try to be though :P. The Sheffield teams are a joke really, which is a shame, I enjoyed their rivalry during the early premier league days.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/33681538 ADM has gone to PSG, not surprised, not bothered, didn't exactly set the place alight. Now go in for stones and sure up our defence...
    Last edited by draykorinee; 2015-08-06 at 02:57 PM.

We do have (or had) a few Spurs fan. Jackmoves no longer posts on MMO at all actually I think, but there was also one or two more Spurs fans here. We used to have millions of Liverpool fans, but then they all vanished except 2 or 3.

I thoguht we only had one Chelsea fan, and 3-4 Utd fans. We did have a City fan for about a week, but he didn't play nice.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Xanjori View Post
    We used to have millions of Liverpool fans, but then they all vanished except 2 or 3.
    Ah, the year of the pool, Football Season 2013-2014, how badly do I not want to remember. Poor Puffler, the last standing, I liked Sandz but he disappeared.

That City fan was a proper wrong un.
    Last edited by draykorinee; 2015-08-06 at 03:22 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by draykorinee View Post
    Ah, the year of the pool, Football Season 2013-2014, how badly do I not want to remember. Poor Puffler, the last standing, I liked Sandz but he disappeared.

That City fan was a proper wrong un.
    They died with my hopes and dreams.

Deleted
    Good luck to Aberdeen tonight. Should be a cracking atmosphere up at Pittodrie.

Good few mates of mine who support other clubs going to it.

Deleted
    I'm a Lyon fan.

Speak any sort of sense and you get called a rent boy.

Also, Chelsea get absolutely slated here. The only club that gets more is Liverpool.

Deleted
    Don't let FrankLampard hear you.

He'll be crying all the way to BTSport... cos that's the closest he's ever been to Stamford Bridge.

Infracted.
    Last edited by Nerph-; 2015-08-06 at 09:29 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Ula View Post
    You like the fact that professional footballing achievements can be bought?

What have Chelsea done thats likeable?
    Well they're going to rescue John Stones and give him a chance at proper football for a start. Chelsea are no more culpable that a number of other teams. They may have been the first but with the money now going through football it's pretty irrelevant. I'm sure you won't mind spending the money you get for Selling John Stones. As for your whine about the media selling him for you, Pot. Kettle. Black. John Stones was on a five year contract at Barnsley when you came sniffing. Finally he's going to get the chance to go somewhere decent.

Quote Originally Posted by draykorinee View Post
    That was pretty pro Chelsea mind, jeez. Champions league winners? Not a chance.
    Not a chance?
    English Champions. Favourite for the title. Mourinho.

Please, tell me again we have no chance.

I don't think Chelsea have enough firepower to win the CL