Unhappy Trailer Music - Not Memorable Enough?

Usually, I'm exceptional at remembering music tunes right away. However, I am having trouble remembering the Legion trailer music.. Which I imagine is the main music just like WoD's trailer music was, and Mists..

Is anyone else having this problem? Is the Legion music not memorable enough?

WoW's music is one of the reasons I play, honestly. It's often incredible, and has gotten better with each expansion, or stayed on a very high-level playing field of the same degree.. But I'm worried about Legion if this is already not so memorable.

We're going to a Night Elf themed area for the most part. Music is gonna be great.

Besides, if there's one thing Blizzard is really good at, it's music.

It had a fel reaver BWAAAAAAAAA

How much more memorable (or PTSD inducing) do you need?

Quote Originally Posted by Throren View Post
    It had a fel reaver BWAAAAAAAAA

How much more memorable (or PTSD inducing) do you need?
    Compared to WoD's memorable tune, or especially Pandaria's.. Something seems underwhelming. I mean.. Clearly Illidan's theme is used throughout this expansion.. But that's the most memorable bit so far, and it may not even be used much.

I hope they turn the Illidan melody into a full song, the same way they turned the snippet from the end of the final Frozen Throne cinematic into Arthas' theme song (Invincible) in WotLK. Because yeah I agree, the in-game cinematic trailer didn't have any very noteworthy music. The Illidan melody at the end of the Gul'Dan cinematic, however, gave me chills.