Page 1 of 2
LastLast

709 Lock LF Guild, preferably early Mythic

So I'm looking to still do serious raiding on a 6-8 hour schedule, maybe 9 if times are good. I'm 12/13H, full cleared Normal and haven't killed anything on Mythic. Looking for a new guild because I moved and started a new job, and the times I'm raiding at no longer work for me.

The biggest thing is timing, as I can't reliably raid earlier than 8pm PST (PST, not EST, please note). I'd prefer some combination of weekdays, but am up for discussion on the weekends.

Biggest raiding accomplishment for me was killing Lei Shen. I was 5/10M in BRF more recently. I always have and always will want to push the highest difficulty level, even if I don't have the time to full clear it like I did in ToT.

I'm Zakigga on Sen'jin, if you want to armory/warcraftlogs me. My parses go up and down, sometimes I didn't play the best I could, sometimes I decided single target and killing the boss was more important than AoEing and making myself feel big on meters.

Main Raid Times: (EST)
    Mon: 8pm-11:30pm
    Tues: 8pm-11:30pm
    Weds: 8pm-11:30pm
    Thurs: 8pm-11:30pm
    Alt Raid: Sunday (optional): 8pm-11:30pm

Current Tier:
    13/13H 5/13M Tier 18

Past Tier:
    16/17M Tier 17

About us:
    <Poisoned> is a progression focused raiding guild located on US-The Underbog. We are composed of players with high end raiding experience that can not commit to the hardcore hours. A good number of our players have previous raid experience in more hardcore guilds. All of our players aim to bring a hardcore level of gameplay to raids so that we can have competitive progression without the hardcore hours.

We strive to be one of the best 4 day a week guilds, while maintaining a positive and enjoyable raid atmosphere. Raiding is not all we want either. We want to build and cultivate a community of competent and friendly people. A lot of our members have been friends for many years and regularly play a wide variety of games together outside of raids.

Recruitment:
    We are currently looking to recruit the classes listed below.
    Boomkin: High
    DPS DK: High
    Warlock: VERY High

We are looking for players to strengthen our roster and fill in some of the recruitment needs that we still have. That being said, exceptional players of any role are encouraged to apply.

Please apply on our website - wow-poisoned.com
    If you have questions, you can contact: Caudle#1410, Sonix#1848, Buddie#1123, Kamihakaisha#1926, or JLXSkorgen#1736

Hi Zakigga,

I'm a recruiter for the guild <Business Class> on Trollbane. We're currently 13/13H and 1/13M HFC on a 2-day per week (7 hours total) schedule. We're always looking for more competent players. Our raid times are as follows (I know they aren't quite what you're looking for - just wanted to reach out in case you do have some flexibility):

Tuesdays 9:00pm EST to 12:00am EST
    Sundays 7:00pm EST to 11:00pm EST

Optional day for Heroic mode, PTR, alts, etc

Thursday 10:00pm EST to 12:00am EST

Our members are a pretty active community both in and out of WoW. A bunch of us play other games together and attend conventions - several of us went to PAX East together this year and a good portion of the guild is attending Blizzcon this year. If any of this sounds like something you'd be interested in - please head on over to http://raidbusinessclass.com to learn more and submit an application. I've included a little bit of the history of the guild, as well as what we expect from our members below if you'd like more insight into how we work.

Our History

Business Class is comprised of a large, stable group that has been playing together for a very long time. We've accomplished TOP-100 US together in every major WoW expansion since TBC on a light schedule and meet up on a regular basis at conventions such as PAX and BlizzCon. If you'd like to play with a group of highly skilled players who have a passion for raiding and a great community, apply to Business Class today!

Our Philosophy

Business Class was conceived to service seasoned individuals who may have grown older but have not outgrown the thrill of an elite raiding experience. Priorities change, and so must the old way of doing business.

Our team operates under a directive that promotes minimal time investment with maximum efficiency. Unobtrusive raiding times ensure that members are free to attend to life’s evolving demands while still fulfilling the pleasure of our shared interest. While our time together will be condensed and far more productive, we highly prefer members who don’t just log on for raids only.

Our Expectations

Our experience has forged a history of achieving consistent top 3% US rankings on significantly reduced schedules compared to our competitors. We require all members to be self-starters.

1) Be viable and skilled in the different specs of your class. While you may have a primary role (healers, dps, tank), there may come times when we need more flexibility to progress on a specific boss.

2) Be prepared for raids. Always be well stocked on flasks, food, and potions. Review boss fights beforehand and have a general understanding of fight mechanics before our first pull.

3) Maintain a healthy garrison. If you are someone who doesn’t have a lot of time to play WoW outside of raids, those few minutes a day will really help you stay on top of crafting materials and epic caches.

4) Max character optimization. Always be equipped with the best enchants and gems for your gear and spec.

5) Combat log assessment. Be proactive in performing post-raid self-assessments via parse digging on Warcaft logs.

Contact Information

Feel free to send me a request on bnet (Aretoo#1159) in case you have any questions.

You can also reach out to our other recruiter or Co-GMs:
    Lockinthebox/Thebox (Recruiter) - Brotherdark#1871
    Corexar (Co-GM) - Corexar#1655
    Krieg (Co-GM) - Krieg#1840
    Warbringer (Co-GM) - Wartorn#1534

Thanks for reading and hope to hear from you soon!
    Asrel - Shadow Priest <Last Attempt> US-Whisperwind
    Aretoo - Havoc DH <Last Attempt> US-Whisperwind

Hello Zakigga!

<Chronocide> (13/13N | 12/13H) is a newly formed guild made up of friends and past raiding teammates. from all realms. Our main goal is to down bosses as fast as possible while still maintaining a positive atmosphere. We are a mature guild with experienced raiders and officers who have raided together for multiple years. We are interested in recruiting like minded individuals who want to be apart of our guild for long-term raiding.

Late night team (Looking for 695+):

Raid Times (Server Time: EST)
    Tuesday: 11pm-2am
    Wednesday: 11pm-2am
    Thursday: 11pm-2am
    *Optional day: Sunday 11pm-2am

Tanks: Not at this time.
    Heals: Not at this time.
    Ranged: Lock<---IN DESPERATE NEED OF THOSE WITH SKILL!

DISCLAIMER: ALL our raid spots are based on performance. If you can think you can outperform a current raider, we'll for sure let you try! Always looking to boost the raid team with more experience and skill.

Updated: 8/7/15

Expectations:

-Dedication - Trials must have 100% attendance for the first two weeks. Once you reach raider you may miss one week a month of raiding (or 3 days) if you need to with prior notice.

-Attitude - We expect all of our trials and raiders to have a positive attitude when it comes to progression. You should be self-motivated and enthusiastic. We also expect that you have a passion for progression as we would like to kill 1+ new boss a week. It doesn't matter how good your are or how good you think you are, if you do not fit within the raid group or you have an atrocious attitude you will be removed or asked to sit out until you make adjustments.

-Awareness - Constantly avoid avoidable mechanics. Do not disengage off boats, dont run fire into group, etc.

-Competitive DPS/HPS
    Obviously survival is more important than dps/hps but we require trials and raiders to compete against one another and achieve their maximum amount of dps/hps for their gear and class. At the end of the day though, we wont be looking at meters for damage, but more for damage TAKEN.

So enough of the boring stuff that every other guild posts on here. Lets get to the real question.
    WHY PICK US?

1. Neon, the current GM, has no life. He is always on one of his 20 toons raiding, chatting, and helping out our guildies. He WILL be there for you when you need him to address an issue, ask a question, or need a friendly ear to listen to your troubles.
    2. We are serious. We mean business. If you under perform, you get sit, even if your a "friend". This means less of your time is wasted, and more opportunities arise for those interested in joining!
    3. WE ARE FUN. The amount of joking and horseplay that goes on between boss pulls, during trash, and pretty much all day long is ludicrous. People usually ask how old we are when they join, because we act like children. In reality we are all 21+ (including alot of grandpas) but hey, this is a video game, and they are meant to be a source of entertainment, not a second JOB.
    4. FREEEEE STUFFF!! All raiding mats are provided by the guild. Just ask an officer!
    5. PVP. Not everyones cup of tea, but some seems to enjoy it. Alot of pvper's with 2200 + rating achieves.
    6. DRAMA FREE. I don't want to deal with it, and no one else does either.

Any of this sound interesting to you? Did my awesome powers of persuasion convince you that you NEED to be here. Ya i thought so.

SO GO AHEAD AND:

Apply here:

(You have to create an account on Enjin.)

Still got some more questions?

WELL, Then:

Message an officer:

Late night: Nose#1738
    Guild master: Neon#1450

THANK YOU for reading Blokes nonsense. (Totally copied and pasted ) Your time is always appreciated. Hope to see you on the roster!

***Casuals are more then welcome to join for alt raids which are on the weekends at 11pm server or to just hang out in mumble/guild chat. We do have ALOT of casuals so its always a great time!****

<Resurgence> - Kilrogg 9-12 pm PST Tues-Thurs
    Ended T17 8/10M and currently 13/13H.
    Feel free to add me if you're interested. (Sylvannas #11653)
    Currently looking for a few ranged dps to fill out our raid.

<Union> is an alliance guild on the PVE server Uldum. We are 12/13 H expecting an Archimonde kill very soon and will be starting mythic within the next couple of raid nights (slow start this tier as we lost a few core members due to real life obligations). We are looking for an experienced and exceptional warlock. We raid:

Monday: 8-11 PM PST (11-2 AM EST)
    Wednesday: 8-11 PM PST (11-2 AM EST)
    Sunday: 8-11 PM PST (11-2 AM EST)

We are a group of players that have raided together for about a year or so now (the leadership has been together longer) and we love to have fun and joke around. But we are very serious when it comes to progressing and we are hoping to find a few more players that can help us in our push into mythic HFC.

Please add these Btags if you are interested: Smiller#1650 (Illhitu) / Kurlor#1883 (Vapo) / Poepol#1559 (Brewsli)

We would love the opportunity to have a chat with you!

The Vanguard team of Eternal Kingdom is looking to recruit more core players to further our Mythic progression!

Summary
    Progression: 12/13 Heroic and 13/13 Normal
    Guild Site: www.eternal-kingdom.com
    Loot: Loot Council
    Raid Times: Monday and Wednseday 830pm-1230am(PST)
    What we offer
    Fair progression oriented loot council
    Serious two day a week progression team
    Dedicated and serious raiders who want to progress as a team
    Serious but lighthearted raid environment with a sense of humor.
    What we looking for
    A player who is ready to raid with enchants/flasks/food and knowledge of upcoming fights.
    A player who is able to analyze logs to help improve themselves and the guild.
    A player who recovers and learns quickly from their mistakes.
    A player who can take constructive criticism .
    Vanguard Contacts
    Tengen#1626
    Angryducklin#1669
    About Eternal Kingdom:
    This guild has been 10 years in the making. EK started as a dream of having a large stable community that could weather the storms of life. A guild that had a strong support network and dedicated individuals that were not just interested in the game but who were also interested in each other.

When SoO (tier 16) started the risk of trying to turn this dream in to a reality was undertaken. Using Open Raid and other means the dream came to life and the vision spread. It grew and even though there was no guild, no team until about 3 months into SoO we finished US 218 with several other developing raid teams. From this success at the tail end of MoP we grew rapidly but with a new expansion came new challenges. During tier 17 we met those challenges head on and grew to 5 Mythic raid teams and were able to obtain a US 113 rank. Our success and rapid growth carry on to this day as we continue to turn dreams into realities.
    Not quite a fit for you!? Check out Eternal Kingdom's other raid teams!

Our MYTHIC Raid Teams:

[C] Champion
    Hard Core Mythic Progression - 12+hrs/week
    Tue/Wed/Thur/Mon 8:30pm-11:30pm PST
    HFC Progression: 5/13M
    6.2 Goal: Top 100US clear
    Special note: This team may occasionally extend raids or require extra raids during progression.

[K] Knight
    Mythic Progression - 9hrs/week
    Wed/Thur/Mon 9pm-12am PST
    HFC Progression: 1/13M
    6.2 Goal: Mythic Clear

[S] Sellswords
    Mythic Progression - 9hrs/week
    Wed/Thur/Mon 8pm-11pm PST
    HFC Progression: 1/13M

[V] Vanguard
    Mythic Progression - 8hrs/week
    Wed/Mon 830pm-1230am PST
    HFC Progression: 12/13H

Citizen
    Normal- 3+hrs/week
    Fri 9:00pm until we clear or go to bed

If you are interested in becoming a part of our the Vanguard team or any other raid team please visit http://eternal-kingdom.enjin.com/ and fill out a raiding application.

You can also contact myself or one of our leadership in game for any questions you may have, though we do require an application.

Hi Zak,

I'm recruiting for <Totally Rad Guild>, to be brief we are 3/13M (should be 4 on Mon), and raid 9hrs a week 9pm-12am CST (7-10pm PST).
    I'd really love to talk to you if you have any interest at all and I can give you a proper sales pitch. My battle tag is Mediic#1535

Here's our usual recruitment copypasta:
    Totally Rad Guild is looking for fresh faces to join our short raiding schedule / high progression Mythic roster!

Realm: Sargeras, Alliance
    Raid Times: Mon, Wed, Thurs, 9pm-12am CST (server time)
    Current Progression: 3/13M, 13/13H

Currently Recruiting:
    Warlock (super duper high)
    Shadow Priest (high)
    Mage (medium)
    Warrior DPS (medium)
    Rogue (medium)
    Moonkin (medium)
    Hunter (low)
    - Always welcoming applications from exceptional players regardless of spec if you have logs and experience.

About us:
    Totally Rad Guild is an alliance raiding guild established over 7 years ago, during early Burning Crusade. TRG has gone through a long evolution starting as a primarily social guild and changing over time to become a progression focused raiding guild, maintaining the laid back atmosphere and minimal schedule.

Many of the members of TRG have been together since the beginning resulting in a strong raiding core that has lots of experience playing as a cohesive unit.

Through it all TRG has benefited from strong, mature leadership that has stayed involved since the guild formed. TRG officers are all extremely active players that put lots of time and effort into making sure the guild is the best that it can be. They strive to have a friendly and fun atmosphere while attempting some of the hardest encounters available in the game, and a very team oriented mentality.

What we're looking for in a new recruit is not just someone who is exceptional at their class (though that is a prerequisite), but someone mature and dependable. An ideal recruit is someone that will be an asset to our guild over the long term. We're looking for vocal, well prepared players, who understand how to give and take criticism constructively, are time oriented (we are on a short schedule), and learn something from every pull.

Apply at:
    totallyradguild.com/forums/viewforum.php?f=2

or contact an officer to chat
    Miises (Mediic#1535)
    Bastosa (Bastosa#1612)
    Caliber (Caliber#1373)
    Alyriza (Jakito#1462)

5/13M - 13/13H - Could really use you, immediate spot available.

Tuesday 10:00PM - 1:00AM CST
    Wednesday 10:00PM - 1:00AM CST
    Thursday 10:00PM - 1:00AM CST
    Sunday 10:00PM - 1:00AM CST

If you can make the schedule and are interested, let's talk.

axel#1527 swiver#1294

Sellswords, an Eternal Kingdom team on US-Proudmoore, is recruiting ranged/heals for mythic Hellfire Citadel. We raid MWTh from 8 pm pacific to 11 pm pacific, with invites at 740 pacific.

We started in late January of 2015 and went 7/10 Mythic in BRF. Our goal this tier is to clear mythic in HFC. We're currently 13/13 Heroic and 1/13 Mythic in HFC.

ABOUT US:
    Sellswords is one of 5 mythic teams in Eternal Kingdom. We have a great guild culture based on mutual respect and maturity and are looking for more raiders to come slay internet dragons with us. In addition to the Sellswords team, we have three other teams with a mythic focus along with a weekend heroic team. The guild also features a large, active, diverse community of friendly players. You can find us on the web at http://www.eternal-kingdom.enjin.com .

The Sellswords team is looking for ranged and heals with dps offspec. A good mage or warlock would be sweet. We'll consider other ranged classes as well. No more boomkin/hunters.

ABOUT YOU
    You should be responsible, drama-free, in control of your emotions and have experience in heroic and mythic raiding. Ideally, for the Sellswords team we'd like you to have mythic experience in BRF. But if you rocked SoO and took a break, tell us about that too.

Check out the guild at www.eternal-kingdom.enjin.com . For additional questions, please add me to battletag.

Looking forward to hearing from you!

-Vondo
    Valkon#1944

Hi, you could possibly be a good fit for Last Word!

Last Word (Horde, US-Ner'zhul) HM: 7/7M, BRF: 10/10M, HFC: 5/13M

- Raid Times: Monday-Thursday 8:00pm-11:00pm PST (11:00pm-2:00am EST)
    - Loot System: Loot council
    - Website: http://www.LWlol.com (Our website is 3 things: Really expensive, Really awesome, and Really active. It speaks for itself)

- Previous Progression:
    Heroic Ragnaros (25): US #139
    Heroic Deathwing (25): US #86
    Heroic Sha of Fear (25): US #55
    Heroic Ra-Den (25): US #72
    Heroic Garrosh (25): US #46
    Mythic Blackhand (20): US #105
    Heroic Archimonde (25) US #41
    The officers will be more than happy to answer any questions you have. Please feel free to add our battletags or PM us at http://www.LWlol.com:

Earthwormjim (Raid Leader) Earthwormjim#1687
    Unholysin (Melee) Sin#1194
    Lind (Tank) Lind#1952
    Dan (Officer) Dan #11872
    Please visit our website at http://www.LWlol.com to begin your application!

Please add me to talk if you're interested. We always have core spots available for skilled players. We are a weekend guild however.

Reduron#1868

Fri/Sat 9 pm - 1 am PST

1/13 M, 13/13 H HFC, 8/10 M BRF pre 6.2

<Blood Right>
    We're a raiding guild looking for more active raiders for heroic progression. While we are currently focused on heroic progression, we do have an eye towards building a team to take on mythic raiding as well. We offer an enjoyable and entertaining raid and guild atmosphere focusing on having fun while, at the same time, downing bosses. The guild has been together dating back to mid Cataclysm, and hosts a number of weekly non-raiding events, such as a movie night and other games night for guild members on off nights for raiding. In addition we host alt raids for anyone in need of gearing up to be part of the main raid team and to widen our options for composition adjustments for progression purposes.

Realm: Emerald Dream (RPPvP)
    Faction: Horde

Progression: 7/7N, 7/7H, 10/10N, 10/10H, 12/13N, 8/13H

Recruitment Needs:
    Currently, all DPS specs are being accepted. We currently have a group that consistently runs every week, and we are just looking to add more people to take on greater challenges ahead. If you are a willing raider looking for a new home, feel free to apply.

Raid Times:

Weds/Thurs/Mon
    8-11pm central

Loot System:
    We use a +1 loot system. Under our system, each main set piece of gear that you win will give you a stacking +1 for the week’s lockout. Thus if you win 3 pieces for the week you will have a +3, until Tuesday’s reset. Everything is treated as a free roll unless someone rolling against you has a lower score than you, in which case the person with the lowest score automatically wins. If multiple people have the lowest score, it is still a free roll amongst those raid members. This is to ensure everyone has a fair chance at getting loot. During progression, preference on tier pieces is given to those who can complete a 2 or 4 set bonus.

Qualifications:
    Attendance is our number one priority, and consistency is extremely important to us. We understand life comes over the game and we also understand sometimes things come up. However, we need people to show up on time or at least communicate their absence. Arriving late without sufficient notice results in an automatic +1 for your gear rolls for the night.

Raid experience is preferred, but we have shaped new players into great raiders before. We are willing to help you improve as a raider. We keep nightly logs of our raids, and have several members who are willing to discuss your raid performance with you. Just be willing to listen and learn if you aren't experienced. You need to be able to be open to constructive criticism.

If you are interested please add my battle tag. I'm happy and willing to answer any and all questions that you may have. Hope to hear from you soon!

Happy Gaming,
    Calacat, GM <Blood Right>
    BattleTag: Calaphrinie#1592

Hey if you are still looking.

<Union> is an alliance guild on the PVE server Uldum. We are 13/13 H, 1/13 M and are very close to killing Iron Reaver. We are looking for 1-2 experienced warlocks and 1 DK. We also encourage any class to try and join, we ask that you be at least 695+ item level and have a good amount of raiding experience. We raid:

Monday: 8-11 PM PST (11-2 AM EST)
    Wednesday: 8-11 PM PST (11-2 AM EST)
    Sunday: 8-11 PM PST (11-2 AM EST)

We are a group of players that have raided together for about a year or so now and we love to have fun and joke around. We are very serious when it comes to progressing and we are hoping to find a few more players that can help us in our push into mythic HFC.

Please add these Btags if you are interested: Smiller#1650 / Kurlor#1883 / Poepol#1559

Grunt
    10+ Year Old Account
    (A) Evil Deeds (Sargeras) 13/13 Heroic HFC 8-11 (cst) LFM Mythic Raiders.

Evil Deeds is a 13/13 Heroic progression oriented guild with a community of members that provide a mature atmosphere and a vast knowledge of all aspects of the game in regards to pve, pvp, and their classes. We have a strong core of players that work well with each other and have played together for a long time. We have a fairly laid back atmosphere and like to have fun, but emphasize personal responsibility and preparedness to kill bosses.

We are currently recruiting at this time to fill our roster in core and backup positions.

Current Progression:
    13/13 Heroic HFC
    13/13 Normal HFC

Raid Schedule :
    Tuesday-Thursday 8pm-11pm CST

If you think you would be a great addition to our guild and are able to perform to the standards of our raid, please register with our forum using your character's name and follow our application process.

All applicants will be considered.

If you have any questions regarding recruitment or guild information, please contact any of our officers in game or by private message.

evildeed.enjin.com

Byze - Byze#1970
    Bael - Baelsmash#1101
    Kaed- avalar#1617
    Ramr- Rinnku#1588

Hi! We want you! Down below is our guild info, Pm me if you have any questions!

<Dark Singularity> is a late night progression guild looking for exceptional players to join our core roster.
    Some information about us; we are located on Hyjal and are a horde guild. Our raid times are 8:30PM - 12:00AM PST, on Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday. Our current progression is 13/13H. We use a loot system known as EPGP.
    If that could work for you, or if you have any questions about us, feel free to add Prodigy#1621 to battle.net and send me a message.
    The time of the warlocks have come.

Heya, It looks like you just happen to be one of the classes we are looking for at the moment!

<Sirius> Is looking to recruit some additonal skilled players for the rest of this tier, and our hardcore progression next tier and forward on.

Realm: US-Aegwynn - connected with Bonechewer, Daggerspine, Gurubashi, and Hakkar
    Progression: 13/13H. 4/13M in about 2 and a half weeks.
    Raid Times: Monday-Thursday 10pm-1:00am CST (8pm-11:00pm PST. 11pm-2am EST)

About <Sirius>:
    We are a friendly guild that likes to have fun and plays a lot of games outside of WoW with each other. We are looking for players who fit well with our current group (which generally isn't hard) but still wants to push Mythic progression at a high level and excel in WoW.

<Sirius> was formed toward the end of ICC by a group of friends who wanted to raid 10M heroic raids together starting in Cata. The core of <Sirius> has been playing together since Tier 11. We are currently progressing through Mythic and are looking for more skilled players to fill out our roster as we continue to progress through and push top 100 US this tier, at the bare minimum.

<Sirius> underwent some of the WoD God's wrath last tier, and by what I mean by that is roster issues. Players leaving, not meeting what the whole officer's were looking for, etc. The guild is under new management, and the new officers have set wonderful new goals, and are looking to make the guild even better than before. One of those goals; Being a top 100. The new officers all have top 100 world guild experience, and understand what that means, and what that takes. With all of the said, we have recruited many players with top 100 experience, all the officers having that as well.

Raid Environment:
    We have a very friendly raiding environment that focuses on high end Mythic progression. You can expect to never be raged on in Mumble, but we expect you to know your class and play your spec to the best of your ability. We understand that people make mistakes and we are okay with that, but we also want players to learn from their mistakes and be willing to acknowledge when they screw up.

We also understand that people often have real life stuff that conflicts with raids, and we are more than willing of letting you miss raids once in a while when you need to.

Recruiting:
    Every role/class is being looked at for mythic as spots are competitive. - We encourage all skilled raiders to apply as we will still take your app into consideration.
    All exceptional players, regardless of class and spec, are welcomed and encouraged to apply, but please have some exceptional raiding experience, top 100 experience is always a plus with our goals for this tier.

Please be willing and able to play any spec of your particular class, but we will try to make sure you play the role you want to going forward.
    You won't always be expected to talk in Mumble, but please have a working microphone and be willing to speak when necessary.

Loot:
    During progression we run a unbiased Loot Council that tries to give out gear based on what will benefit the group the most. As progression is over, we generally talk in Mumble and make decisions as a group to where loot goes.

If you are more interested in your own personal item level than what is best for the guild, then this is not the guild for you.

Contacting Us:
    If you are interested in joining or getting more information, please contact myself or one of these officers:
    Sunnan#1783 (Myself)
    Merau#1470
    Vish#1901
    Teneb#1237

Hey man! I don't really like to copy/paste guild recruitment in people's posts. I think our guild may interest you.
    Our times are Tuesday 8pm to 12am EST, Wednesday 8pm to 11pm EST, and Sunday's are optional 8pm to 11pm EST. Hit me up if you would like to chat! Fantix#1487

10+ Year Old Account
    Hai ^_^
    1/13M - Faded Chaos [Alliance - Lightbringer] is LF a Warlock!
    T-W-Th 7:30pm - 10:30pm Pacific

If the half hour difference isn't a deal breaker for you, check out our quick app here https://goo.gl/GVCeeb and/or chat with me on bnet Planets#1631.

Heya, It looks like you just happen to be one of the classes we are looking for at the moment!

<Sirius> Is looking to recruit some additonal skilled players for the rest of this tier, and our hardcore progression next tier and forward on.

Realm: US-Aegwynn - connected with Bonechewer, Daggerspine, Gurubashi, and Hakkar
    Progression: 13/13H. 5/13M in about 3 and a half weeks.
    Raid Times: Monday-Thursday 10pm-1:00am CST (8pm-11:00pm PST. 11pm-2am EST)

About <Sirius>:
    We are a friendly guild that likes to have fun and plays a lot of games outside of WoW with each other. We are looking for players who fit well with our current group (which generally isn't hard) but still wants to push Mythic progression at a high level and excel in WoW.

<Sirius> was formed toward the end of ICC by a group of friends who wanted to raid 10M heroic raids together starting in Cata. The core of <Sirius> has been playing together since Tier 11. We are currently progressing through Mythic and are looking for more skilled players to fill out our roster as we continue to progress through and push top 100 US this tier, at the bare minimum.

<Sirius> underwent some of the WoD God's wrath last tier, and by what I mean by that is roster issues. Players leaving, not meeting what the whole officer's were looking for, etc. The guild is under new management, and the new officers have set wonderful new goals, and are looking to make the guild even better than before. One of those goals; Being a top 100. The new officers all have top 100 world guild experience, and understand what that means, and what that takes. With all of the said, we have recruited many players with top 100 experience, all the officers having that as well.

Raid Environment:
    We have a very friendly raiding environment that focuses on high end Mythic progression. You can expect to never be raged on in Mumble, but we expect you to know your class and play your spec to the best of your ability. We understand that people make mistakes and we are okay with that, but we also want players to learn from their mistakes and be willing to acknowledge when they screw up.

We also understand that people often have real life stuff that conflicts with raids, and we are more than willing of letting you miss raids once in a while when you need to.

Recruiting:
    Every role/class is being looked at for mythic as spots are competitive. - We encourage all skilled raiders to apply as we will still take your app into consideration.
    All exceptional players, regardless of class and spec, are welcomed and encouraged to apply, but please have some exceptional raiding experience, top 100 experience is always a plus with our goals for this tier.

Please be willing and able to play any spec of your particular class, but we will try to make sure you play the role you want to going forward.
    You won't always be expected to talk in Mumble, but please have a working microphone and be willing to speak when necessary.

Loot:
    During progression we run a unbiased Loot Council that tries to give out gear based on what will benefit the group the most. As progression is over, we generally talk in Mumble and make decisions as a group to where loot goes.

If you are more interested in your own personal item level than what is best for the guild, then this is not the guild for you.

Contacting Us:
    If you are interested in joining or getting more information, please contact myself or one of these officers:
    Sunnan#1783 (Myself)
    Merau#1470
    Vish#1901
    Teneb#1237