Page 1 of 10
... LastLast
    15+ Year Old Account

Question Where would you want the Rogue class hall?

So in the dev talk today, the Sewers of Dalaran is mentioned, which would be convenient but kind of cramped and we would be sharing Dalaran with Mages..

Where would you rather have it? I would have went with Ravenholdt Manor:

Would be cool to revisit a place that used to have some neat Rogue class quests in Vanilla.
    Take a break from politics once in awhile, it's good for you.

Deleted
    So rogues will be aurolacs (romanian word for homeless people who live in the sewers, because their usual and cheap drug is gold paint for metallic objects, that has light hallucinogenic effects when inhaling the fumes).

I think almost every Rogue wants it to be in Ravenholdt.

This is the second time they have mentioned sewers. I hope they're not dead set on it.

Quote Originally Posted by Madokara Mieru View Post
    So rogues will be aurolacs (romanian word for homeless people who live in the sewers, because their usual and cheap drug is gold paint for metallic objects, that has light hallucinogenic effects when inhaling the fumes).
    Further proof Blizzard doesn't care about Rogues.

Sewers are where all the shit goes.

10+ Year Old Account
    Why would it be anywhere but Ravenholdt? How retarded are the devs? >.>
    Steve Irwin died the same way he lived. With animals in his heart.

Deleted
    Ravenholdt basement or somewhere in gilneas would be pretty badass

The Unstoppable Force Elim Garak's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Nespirah, the only place no one will ever look in
    All right, gentleperchildren, let's review. The year is 2024 - that's two-zero-two-four, as in the 21st Century's perfect vision - and I am sorry to say the world has become a pussy-whipped, Brady Bunch version of itself, run by a bunch of still-masked clots ridden infertile senile sissies who want the Last Ukrainian to die so they can get on with the War on China, with some middle-eastern genocide on the side

While I think Ravenholdt makes more sense, Sewers are fine and they fit. It's like Tortuga or any other Pirate Port Town down there, it's shady, there are arms deals going on, arena gambling, etc. It's very scumy and pirate like, which is part of what a Rogue is, a swashbuckler.

Deleted
    Instanced new rebuilt Ravenholdt would be the only logical choice.

wtf rogues are homeless or rats to meet in Dalaran Sewers?

damn, as a rogue I always felt like cold blooded professional to hire. Not a simple thug, robber or other criminal that is too stupid to do anything else.

Who cares? between rogues rerolling to DH and the few that remain stealthed and crying in corners that place is going to be boring as hell.

Just joking. Sadly it seems that Dalaran sewers ... it should be Ravendholt. It must be Ravendholt!.
    "Mastery Haste will fix it."

10+ Year Old Account
    This one is odd because Rogues are one of the only factions so far with an obvious faction hub already existing. (DK's do too with Acherus)
    Quote Originally Posted by Nixx View Post
    I do not have enough hands to apply enough palms to my face.

Maybe Blizzard just don't want class halls to had high ties with any actual in-game npc organization. So they can just scrap it after expansion.

Quote Originally Posted by Tyrgannus View Post
    This one is odd because Rogues are one of the only factions so far with an obvious faction hub already existing. (DK's do too with Acherus)
    Actually, a good number of classes have a place they could call a 'home'. Some just as established as Ravenholdt. Big 3 are the 3 classes with 'class portal spells' already, Monk, DK(you mentioned), and Druid's. I hope they revamp those places and don't just 'put NPCs here, and here, and here'. They could do the same with Ravenholdt, but I'm also curious to see the Sewers. There'd no doubt be a new section of it made to accommodate them.

On the Convenience side of things, if there's a CD on whatever method of Hearthing to your Classhall there is, Rogues will just be able to walk right out into the main city of the expac, XD.

Quote Originally Posted by CasualNoob View Post
    Maybe Blizzard just don't want class halls to had high ties with any actual in-game npc organization. So they can just scrap it after expansion.
    Silver hand.

Ravenholdt is a bit out of the way, is it not? Also it was already reused to tell the story of Wrathion.
    Ragnar-Os! The only cereal with the Molten Core!
    BY FIBER BE PURGED!
    TASTE THE FLAVORS OF SULFURON!
    TWO SCOOPS, EXECUTUS! TWO SCOOPS!

It should just be a new building overall. Fuck the Dalaran sewers, we shouldn't be hanging out in a place where everyone's shit goes. And Ravenholdt is too far out in a random location. The halls should be in a location that wouldn't take too long to get to, but also away from everyone else.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by shaithis View Post
    Ravenholdt is a bit out of the way, is it not? Also it was already reused to tell the story of Wrathion.
    Maelstrom is a bit out of the way too. Yet that's what Shamans are getting.

Portals bro.
    Take a break from politics once in awhile, it's good for you.

We already have a class place which is Raveholdt - it may be in a lost place but it's nothing a portal and/or a dedicated stone like it was for garrison cannot fix.

I don't see any other place actually fit to this purpose.
    Non ti fidar di me se il cuor ti manca.

What is wrong with a decent travel to get to your class place? If it's not Ravenholdt I'll be disappointed, but idk that I'll be playing a rogue anyway next xpac.
    *Official Ryg Tweet on Patch Notes Hype Train Passenger* -Never Forget

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by shaithis View Post
    Sewers of Dalaran were also used and Maelstrom is also out of way.

gg thet should rename class for:
    Thug with specs: murder, brigandage and smuggling
    Last edited by mmoc9f96497ef5; 2015-08-09 at 07:30 PM.

Ravenholdt.

Has to be Ravenholdt.
    They can dynamite Devil Reef, but that will bring no relief, Y'ha-nthlei is deeper than they know.