Page 1 of 2
LastLast

Catholic Bishops In Kenya Call For A Boycott Of Polio Vaccines

http://www.npr.org/sections/goatsand...polio-vaccines

Basically they are spreading Bullshit such as

He raises the specter of eugenics — sterilizing segments of human populations. He put forth other objections as well: "There are all sorts of stories out there," he told me. "Vaccines can cause autism. Vaccines have been used for spread of HIV. There are some cancer-causing viruses that you'd find in vaccines. So there are lot of stories. Some of them we don't know whether they're true or not true." along with saying it will sterilize their kids.
    Why do people insist on trying to kill off tons of people by bringing diseases that have been stopped. Especially in Africa stopping polio was amazing now they are determined to bring it back. How the hell can some especially some one whos a damn Bishop and suppose to be a figure of good be so damn evil.

He spreads bullshit about them and them says \/ guy is just a danger to everyone in kenya
    But Wahome is not, he insists, anti-vaccine. He administers vaccines to patients in his clinic. His children are vaccinated. "Regular immunizations are safe and they must continue," he says. "You must immunize your child."
    Last edited by Raptor With a Saber; 2015-08-09 at 08:00 PM.
    WORLD POPULATION
    U.S pop 318.2 million,Mexico pop 122.3 million ,Russia 143.5 million S.K 50.22 million China 1.357 billion ,United Kingdom 64.1 million, Europe "as a whole" 742.5 million, Canada 35.16 million, South America 387.5 million,Africa 1.111 billion , Middle east 205 Million , Asia "not counting china" 3.009 B ,Greenland 56k,, Iceland 323k, S/N pole 1k-5k/2k

10+ Year Old Account
    Because ignorance spreads from a lack of education.

The Pope will probably slap him down. I mean they relented on their position on condoms (eventually and with a caveat) so I don't see this lasting very long with the current Pope.

Quote Originally Posted by Crissi View Post
    Because ignorance spreads from a lack of education.
    Yeah i know that but why does someone insist on lying to uneducated people? He's a damn bishop the church has had so much damn trouble with pedophiles and being seen more and more as another hate group how can they allow someone to go and spread lies and causes deaths. Especially in a modern age.

I know its not the first time this has happened with all the bullshit they spread about gays and everything else against their religion but this is starting to come off now as pure hate and misinformation on the level of radical Islamist.
    Last edited by Raptor With a Saber; 2015-08-09 at 07:59 PM.
    WORLD POPULATION
    U.S pop 318.2 million,Mexico pop 122.3 million ,Russia 143.5 million S.K 50.22 million China 1.357 billion ,United Kingdom 64.1 million, Europe "as a whole" 742.5 million, Canada 35.16 million, South America 387.5 million,Africa 1.111 billion , Middle east 205 Million , Asia "not counting china" 3.009 B ,Greenland 56k,, Iceland 323k, S/N pole 1k-5k/2k

10+ Year Old Account
    So he administers some vaccines, but not others.

That sounds more like it has something to do with the bribe from the Polio vaccine distributor not being big enough, than an honestly held conviction.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Raptor With a Saber View Post
    Yeah i know that but why does someone insist on lying to uneducated people? He's a damn bishop the church has had so much damn trouble with pedophiles and being seen more and more as another hate group how can they allow someone to go and spread lies and causes deaths. Especially in a modern age.

I know its not the first time this has happened with all the bullshit they spread about gays and everything else against their religion but this is starting to come off now as pure hate and misinformation on the level of radical Islamist.
    Because its possible that even as a bishop, hes ignorant and uneducated about the vaccines?

Deleted
    It's Africa, those guys believe in witches. Fuck em.

Quote Originally Posted by Madokara Mieru View Post
    It's Africa, those guys believe in witches. Fuck em.

I can not understand why people go there and try to help. Maybe I am heartless

Quote Originally Posted by drwelfare View Post
    It's not heartless to not help people who don't want help to begin with.

You would actually be doing mankind a favor by allowing people to kill themselves with their own stupidity. Perhaps the gene pool will be cleaner as a result.
    "My successes are my own, but my failures are due to extremist leftist liberals" - Party of Personal Responsibility

Prediction for the future

Deleted
    People are different. Some can't live without bungee jumping and some can't live without helping random people. It's all bullshit and it's all self centered. Even those who help do so because it makes themselves feel better.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Madokara Mieru View Post
    People are different. Some can't live without bungee jumping and some can't live without helping random people. It's all bullshit and it's all self centered.
    I think because while there are a ton of stupid people, there are just as many people that appreciate the aid.

The Unstoppable Force THE Bigzoman's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by PosPosPos View Post
    It's not heartless to not help people who don't want help to begin with.

You would actually be doing mankind a favor by allowing people to kill themselves with their own stupidity. Perhaps the gene pool will be cleaner as a result.
    Sad, but true.

You can lead a horse to water but you can't force it to drink.

Wait a second... we shouldn't vaccine because it "might cause autism"? First of all that's bullshit. And secondly... I think, suffering from Polio is a lot worse than having autism. You can even die from polio...

Because religious leaders are known to be open for scientific facts.

"There are all sorts of stories out there"

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadowmelded View Post
    The Pope will probably slap him down. I mean they relented on their position on condoms (eventually and with a caveat) so I don't see this lasting very long with the current Pope.
    Well even the Pope said we mustn't be like rabbits so... he better do his job and shut up.

I like rabbits.

Can't the Pope order them around? Tell them not say such things?

"This will be a fight against overwhelming odds from which survival cannot be expected. We will do what damage we can."

-- Capt. Copeland

10+ Year Old Account
    Catholics in Kenya, you really don't need to say much beyond that.
    Human progress isn't measured by industry. It's measured by the value you place on a life.

Just, be kind.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Hubcap View Post
    Neah, the Pope has become tolerant and progressive, so he's a good guy.

10+ Year Old Account
    It's the same group that opposes the idea of condoms in AIDs plagued Africa, to give you an idea of their level of compassion and well being of their fellow 'christians'.

Deleted
    If you ever have to work with people from there you will find yourself hating people from Africa with a passion. Took me about 3 months before I gave in to the hate.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Hubcap View Post
    The fact that they need a spiritual leader to tell them how to live is proof enough that they should be left alone and let natural selection do it's work.