Page 29 of 69 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Graeham View Post
    It's stated that my predecessor at the prison was murdered during a riot. I was brought in as his replacement. That's why I'm so confident that Robo isn't who he says he is. My role functions as expected.
    Tell us are you a prisoner? Do you have a number?

10+ Year Old Account
    everyone is a prisoner with a number and the ability to choose their crime. like pretending that you're not literally does nothing for the game.

Quote Originally Posted by Uggorthaholy View Post
    Thanks but no thanks, Lora, for making me question everything in existence forever.

Quote Originally Posted by SatsuBL View Post
    Tell us are you a prisoner? Do you have a number?
    I'm not a prisoner - I'm an employee, 'The Physician'. If there's other employees out there - like I suspect - then I'm not in contact with them. I'm pretty certain that we have a cop, though, but I'm not comfortable sharing my theory as to who that is since that's who I tried to protect last night.

I can understand people being suspicious of me but I'd suggest pressuring someone else today because there's a lot of players simply going under the radar and then showing up to pressure whoever happens to be the likely lynch for the day.

why dont you provide us with an alternative, better, target then? Im still very unsure of you and wouldnt mind throwing a vote down on you but its fairly risky
    게임 은 어렵~~

Alright caught up!

Graeham, yesterday you were very sure that you were the only doctor only to have the town doctor flip the following day. So far every flip has been a prisoner, even the doctor. If we do have employees in this game, why wouldn't the town doctor be one? But in fact she flipped as a prisoner.

Since you have already said you "tried" to protect someone last night, were you blocked or what happened because I read that post as you failed to protect. How would you receive information that you were blocked or stopped?

I am extremely wary of your claim and your role. Now if vikki flipped nurse it would be different but she did flip doctor. Does your role card mirror hers in wording? ( if you can't answer then don't)

I'll wait to vote until later when more people have been able to voice their opinions on what has transpired.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by PalawinFC View Post
    No I agree with Cruelle. Graeham has claimed doctor and he's claimed that he knew Vikki was also claiming doctor. So why didn't he believe her.

Also something else that's bothering me. If Graeham was not scum, why would scum but Vikki instead of him last night? They might assume he protected himself night 1 and was vulnerable last night, and would not be killable tonight. So why not take a shot at him in stead of Vikki who was only hinting rather than shouting a doctor claim.
    Because the scum put a half second of thought into their night actions and knew if Vikki was indeed a doctor then Graeham would be setup as an easy lynch?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Cruelle View Post
    You tried to protect her then? Last night I mean.
    If that was the case she would be probably be alive. That doesn't make sense.

Quote Originally Posted by Lellybaby View Post
    SK is always a possibility and an SK killing vikki royally fucks up mafias plans if they did in fact try to make graeham look like the doc
    게임 은 어렵~~

10+ Year Old Account
    Graeham not being a prisoner is interesting. Especially considering Vikki was a prisoner.

The goons were prisoners as well though so not sure what that means.

the thing that bothers me a lot is that graeham said he was brought in to replace the doctor but clearly there was a doctor already so
    게임 은 어렵~~

10+ Year Old Account
    On phone so excuse me

Didn't he just say he figured Vikki was a doctor with her post yesterday? Didn't he also say he tried protecting who he thinks is the cop? Why are you thinking he would have tried to protect Vikki?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by kel View Post
    the thing that bothers me a lot is that graeham said he was brought in to replace the doctor but clearly there was a doctor already so
    A doctor locked up isn't really a doctor anymore.

Theme vs Gameplay

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Lellybaby View Post

I know, I wanted to see what he said and what reason he would have for not protecting her, seen as he already confirmed that he thought she had soft claimed doc. It was a good question.

Ok well I think Graeham is full of shit.

One theory is that there is a scum employees faction that can recruit the goon prisoners.

- - - Updated - - -

Initially I thought perhaps there are town and scum employees but it doesn't suit the theme and besides, we have seen both tpr and vts flip as prisoners now.

- - - Updated - - -

If that theory was correct, and Graeham is part of the small group of scum charged with finding and recruiting goons, then his argument "kill me later when it's less risky" takes on a different tone because every night action matters.

10+ Year Old Account
    I still can't see any sort of logic behind his claim, but I have seen dumber plays.

I'm done trying to make sense of it tonight.

- - - Updated - - -

And Palawan is making a lot of sense with his posts.

If we lynch everybody but me then the town will win. Every town player should agree to this strategy.

vote graeham

yeah i dont want to play a game while completely distrusting one guy. Also because of reasons mentioned before
    게임 은 어렵~~

vote graeham

yeah i dont want to play a game while completely distrusting one guy. Also because of reasons mentioned before
    That doesn't really make much sense and you're playing directly into the hands of scum considering that if you're wrong it means that you'll lose both doctors in succession. Is that really a risk worth taking? Even if you 'distrust' me?

Scum are down by four players. No matter the size of their team it's likely they're getting desperate. Which is why it benefits them to get me lynched as soon as possible so that they can count on having one less obstacle to go through.

Furthermore it's worth noting that my protect didn't go through last night. I'm pretty sure Palawin knows that, though, which is why he's so eager to see me lynched - and if he flips anything other than a role blocker then I won't even fight a lynch tomorrow. How about that?

I'll try and get that particular ball rolling and put my money where my mouth is:

Vote: Palawin

Graeham, how do you know your protect didn't go through last night?

First you said you protected the person you thought was the cop then you said you protected vikki iirc? So how do you know it didn't go through?

Quote Originally Posted by Graeham View Post
    n I won't even fight a lynch tomorrow
    if you were really a doctor you would never say that.

Not to mention your post gives us no reason at all to vote palawin
    게임 은 어렵~~

if you were really a doctor you would never say that.

Not to mention your post gives us no reason at all to vote palawin
    I'll be honest, then: I really lack the energy to go through the whole song and dance of spending most of the day defending myself only to be lynched anyway because a few people find me 'suspicious'. In fact, I can pretty much predict how it'll go: a few vocal individuals (likely conspiring scum) will paint me as the most suspicious target for today. Everybody else will either not show up at all, reluctantly agree or try and push for a different target only to default to me when none of the alternative lynch trains take.

I'm also starting to worry that town is, in fact, in the minority this time around - which might actually explain the eagerness to get me lynched.

That's not to suggest I'm giving up - but town are really shooting themselves in the foot here in my opinion. People can claim that I pulled off some sort of master plan to get Robo lynched to secure town cred...but why would I do that? If I'm lying about my role then why wouldn't I just wait for Vikki to claim if she was, in fact, the only doctor?

I'm an employee, she's a prisoner - that's why there's two doctors. If I'd known that it wasn't just employees that could be TPR's then I'd have avoided counterclaiming at all. Though then we'd have Robo running amok today since everybody would have jumped off of his train not long after he claimed doctor.
    Last edited by Graeham; 2015-08-18 at 12:04 AM.