Page 37 of 69 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Vote blood fox

Did anyone else notice the weird nickname thing in lysah vote at end of day? Any idea what that could mean?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Strikered View Post
    Graeham playing a Mafia Goon has been lynched

Graeham (14): PalwainFC #512, SatsuBL #543, Kel #576, Krayzy #595, Monkz #597, Lora #610, Lysah#619(reymysteriojr), Graeham #620, JynxMoonchild #624, Omertocracy #625, Lellybaby #630, Cracleslap #638, Cruelle #695, Catta #700
    Krayzy (1): Karragon #694
    Weird/not weird?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by PalawinFC View Post
    Vote blood fox

Did anyone else notice the weird nickname thing in lysah vote at end of day? Any idea what that could mean?

- - - Updated - - -

Weird/not weird?
    Was a reference to this guy (don't know why)

Vote blood fox

- - - Updated - - -

Weird/not weird?
    I didn't even notice that, lol. Definetly a little weird. Probably just Strikered messing with us.
    Did he do this on any other end of day vote counts?

Vote blood fox

- - - Updated - - -

Weird/not weird?
    Snitches get stitches.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Phaetonknight View Post
    I didn't even notice that, lol. Definetly a little weird. Probably just Strikered messing with us.
    Did he do this on any other end of day vote counts?
    Most likely, it would be unfair if Strikered gave any types of hints

Well shoot, and here I was ready to accuse Krayzy 'cause of his initial Graeham defense. That clearly goes out the window.

For now, I'll have to sheep along with the rest for the same reasoning.

Vote Blood Fox

- - - Updated - - -

Two more kills, so I definitely think we're looking at two mafias.

- - - Updated - - -

I guess unless we have a SK, I shouldn't discount that yet either. But two mafia dying the first night makes me think we have competing mafias. Not unusual in a prison setting, I would think.

Kousoku of The Blueberry Brigade @ Uther | Mafia Record: T: 3/6 M: 4/5 SK: 0/1

Vote Bloodfox

I think that makes 6 votes. Im honestly curious how he's going to defend himself...

vote: blood

I'm voting now because I'm going to dinner with the bf then maybe seeing a movie.

Deleted
    vote Bloodfox

The theory about Krayzy investigating Bloofox seems pretty compelling, he would be quite an obvious person to investigate night 1 after all the votes he got and his joat claim.

The only other thing I'd point out at this stage is Graeham's goon flip does again push the idea the mafia goons can't communicate in someway. Counter claiming a teammate is surely something you would discuss first at which point surely someone would have explained to him what a horrible idea it was. Not to mention claiming to be prison staff when he would know all the goons and all the town flips were prisoners(I assume everyone is).

Quote Originally Posted by JynxMoonchild View Post
    Well crap, that puts us down the cop and the doctor unless we have back ups. However with this being day 4 now, your abilities should have been used by now, did you kill anyone last night?
    And this is the reason why you still have a lot to learn. I still have my kill available. I skipped protecting on night two. I tried to make it obvious that I was going to protect myself. classic fake out and self protect on night 3. Dont know if it worked, with two kills I am going to doubt it.

Anyways I still have my kill for tonight. You guys can tell me who to target, or you can have me choose so mafia doesn't know.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Strikered View Post
    Lysah#619(reymysteriojr)
    Quote Originally Posted by Maxilian View Post
    Was a reference to this guy (don't know why)
    He came from an area in California where the telephone area code is 619, and also named his signature move 619. I watched pro wrestling once many years ago when I was dumber.

But related to the game: BF is under heavy suspicion of having been caught with his hand in the cookie jar N1 because the cop didn't believe no shit. But then again, LaC is a thing so that may have been why.

Blood, that's why I asked if you used your kill. Since there haven't been anything but 2 kills each night.

Quote Originally Posted by Omertocracy View Post
    He came from an area in California where the telephone area code is 619, and also named his signature move 619. I watched pro wrestling once many years ago when I was dumber.

But related to the game: BF is under heavy suspicion of having been caught with his hand in the cookie jar N1 because the cop didn't believe no shit. But then again, LaC is a thing so that may have been why.
    Maybe strik put it in as a joke due to the post number then.

- - - Updated - - -

I'm pretty convinced Krayzy investigated bf.
    Blood fox ignoring the pressure in his post seals it for me.

Krayzy knew his posts would eventually be under scrutiny. I dont believe he would have been so adamant d2 if he didn't have a result.

well scum can nk too blood mate so we gain nothing by letting you kill someone and can possibly lose a tpr.
    게임 은 어렵~~

Quote Originally Posted by Karragon View Post
    Still only 2 kills, interesting.
    Why is it interesting? There's been two kills every night.

Quote Originally Posted by Krayzy View Post
    I'm not suggesting we lynch Blood Fox tonight.

I think he should be lynched tomorrow because by then he's a VT at worst and a scum at best.
    I'm not sure he would have said this if he had investigated Blood Fox, especially when he believed Graeham. He would have been far more willing to push that lynch if he had.

Now, I don't quite trust Blood, either, but this smells a bit like a set-up.
    Last edited by Reticence; 2015-08-19 at 10:21 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    i laughed my ass off when graeham ended up bullshitting us all. that was pretty fucking funny. but yeah. i dont think we should be too hasty into lynching blood. it is suspicious that krayzy ends up dead after mentioning we shouldnt trust him though.

FoS:FoodBlox

Quote Originally Posted by Uggorthaholy View Post
    Thanks but no thanks, Lora, for making me question everything in existence forever.

classic fake out

I missed a whole day, yay.

Quote Originally Posted by Reticence View Post
    I'm not sure he would have said this if he had investigated Blood Fox, especially when he believed Graeham. He would have been far more willing to push that lynch if he had.

Now, I don't quite trust Blood, either, but this smells a bit like a set-up.
    I am inclined to agree. He hardly tried to push a lynch on BF, and that is rather weird considering the alternative was Graeham (who he believed at first).
    However:
    Quote Originally Posted by Krayzy View Post
    Blood Fox isn't who he says he is. A JoaT in a game this big would not be neutered to the point he described. He made his claim to gain town cred, but also made it so weak so that he wouldn't be targeted by other scum. "No point in killing a JoaT that will be shooting blanks in 3 nights".
    This makes me want to lynch BF.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by dupti View Post

This makes me want to lynch BF.
    I agree with your sentiment. That statement by Krayzy screams to me 'I investigated Bloodfox and know he's guilty, and I'm dropping this strong hint by poking holes in his claim, so that if/when I die you'll see my post'.

The only problem I have is that his claim that Bloodfox's role couldn't exist in this game, I'm not sure about. Unfortunately the dead role-cards just reveal a basic cop or doctor what can we assume a basic JOAT would be? The JOAT claim is always more interesting as we have seen quite a few variations (whether its the certain roles he has, or if the roles are limited use etc.

In a game where scum supposedly don't know each other (and putting them at the same disadvantage as town) would make me think Strikered would be a bit careful with making sure that the TPRs didn't just run away with the game.

Remember it was Bloodfox that found us Listo. Listo didn't know who his 'mafia team-mates are'. If that is the same for every goon (which at this point with several dead it seems plausible), Bloodfox could be a Godfather I suppose and sold out one of his team mates if you want to play devil advocate (that's even assuming that the GF knows who is mafia team is), instead of accepting his claim of JOAT.

He also didn't try to bullshit a cop claim which surely would have lead to some hinting of increasing pressure from krayzy.