Page 39 of 69 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Done and done.

Vote: BF

Meh, between Kray being a cop and pointing his finger in your direction and your own personal preference I guess the only thing to do now is

Vote: Blood Fox

10+ Year Old Account
    you guys realize my vote was the hammer, right?

Quote Originally Posted by Uggorthaholy View Post
    Thanks but no thanks, Lora, for making me question everything in existence forever.

Quote Originally Posted by Lora View Post
    you guys realize my vote was the hammer, right?
    Nope, cause vote counts don't exist this game so until someone says it's dusk it's fair game to me.

Another day gone by in one fricking flash

Well, I guess this might go down as one of the quickest games ever.
    "It's just like I always said! You can do battle with strength, you can do battle with wits, but no weapon can beat a great pair of tits!"

man i wish the mod was here 24/7
    게임 은 어렵~~

did you guys just end the game day in 6 hours ......? F$*k guys I need sleep some time ya know.

it is dusk night post to follow

- - - Updated - - -

One of the prisoners was whining and moaning that he couldn't see his friends and it wasn't long before people couldn't stand the sound so rammed his face into the wall until the moaning stopped, and fortunately so did his heart.

Blood fox a Mafia Goon has been lynched

Bloodfox (12): Kel #714, Maxilian #715, Phaetonknight #719, PalawinFC #721, KurenaiXIII #726, Catta #727, JynxMoonchild #728, Dranxadin #729, Lysah #745, Monkz #749, Lellybaby #751, Lora #757.

Prisoner: 15586

You are doing life imprisonment, you are a mafia goon, you have been separated from your fellow goons.

Crime: kidnapping children to grind them up and sell as novelty hot dogs to k-pop fans. Also he sucked dick real good, couldn't keep him off the streets made the money as a dick sucking thief of the night.

Role: Goon, each night you will select a player that you would like killed.

Alignment: Mafia

Win Condition: You win when all threats to the Mafia are removed
    it is now night

please submit your night actions within 12 hours but night will be 24 hours long

Last edited by Strikered; 2015-08-20 at 09:09 PM.

bump

mad at you guys for the quick day phase, he was soooo pissed when he woke up to find you guys had lynched already, and thanks to you guys I had a grumpy husband all day, try not to do that again please, it's hard enough asking him to do stuff round the house when he's moderating as it is.

As dawn breaks it was clear to see that there were 2 more deaths mainly due to the fact that both dead bodies were on display, Karragon was tied to a chair in the communal area with clear signs that a spoon was used to remove Karragons eyes. Reticence was found on the floor near someone elses cell Reticence had been stabbed several time in the back.

Karragon a Vanilla Townie has been killed

Reticence the Town Jail Keeper has been killed

Prisoner: 21879

You are doing life imprisonment, you have your vote alone to try and survive S Wing

Crime: Attempting to breed elephant/meerkat hybrids

Role: VT

Alignment: Town

Win Condition: You win when all threats to S Wing are removed
    Prisoner: 10977

You are doing life imprisonment, you have sway with one of the guards that on your say so will contain one of the cells.

Crime: [REDACTED]

Role: Jail Keeper, you target one player each night to keep under lock and key to stop any action used on them and stop them using any action

Alignment: Town

Win Condition: You win when all threats to S Wing are removed
    it is Now Day 5

with 20 alive it takes 11 to lynch

Well, the kills have sure started to hit town after the first day. I wonder if mafia could have gained the ability to communicate between themselves after they lost a certain number of people.
    "It's just like I always said! You can do battle with strength, you can do battle with wits, but no weapon can beat a great pair of tits!"

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by EvilJessica View Post
    bump

mad at you guys for the quick day phase, he was soooo pissed when he woke up to find you guys had lynched already, and thanks to you guys I had a grumpy husband all day, try not to do that again please, it's hard enough asking him to do stuff round the house when he's moderating as it is.
    Be mad at our cop, he gave us an easy answer last night :P

More dead town... Though at this point, I think we can start working under the assumption that there are only two night kills (unless of course moving forward a third shows up!).

I don't have a whole lot to say right now, with how fast you wonderful people pushed yesterday /shrug.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by tumppu View Post
    Well, the kills have sure started to hit town after the first day. I wonder if mafia could have gained the ability to communicate between themselves after they lost a certain number of people.
    Maybe there's someone recruiting, after the first night they would have recruited at least 1 person, so that would make it possible to coordinate something

Quote Originally Posted by Maxilian View Post
    Be mad at our cop, he gave us an easy answer last night :P
    Yes he did... but it was no excuse to push a day before everyone had the opportunity to speak. We could have had useful information come out from someone else yesterday (that could have been potentially lost because of death) because it lasted all of what 7 hours?

Rushing lynches even on Guilties is not town play.

10+ Year Old Account
    It certainly felt like more hours to be honest

Quote Originally Posted by Lellybaby View Post
    It certainly felt like more hours to be honest
    I went and looked... Day started at 4:14 pm Eastern time and Lora hammered at 9:27 pm. So it was actually a little over 5. >.>

10+ Year Old Account
    I have a question, as far as we have seen, all goods had the same role:

"Role: Goon, each night you will select a player that you would like killed."

But if they were all isolated, then wouldn't we got more than 2 kills per night?

- - - Updated - - -

how would the vote system work for a group of isolated goons?

Unless we evaded (in some ways, most of the kills) -we have killed 5 goons, maybe they voted for the same target (thanks to the lack of communication) and that's why they are not that many kills -also we could have been lucky with our doctor / Jail Keeper and assume they have evaded, at least 1 kill every night
    Last edited by Maxilian; 2015-08-21 at 01:01 PM.

Deleted

But if they were all isolated, then wouldn't we got more than 2 kills per night?

- - - Updated - - -

If not, how would the vote system work for a group of isolated goons?
    I think I said back on day 2 it might be nominated targets sent to the mafia leader to pick from, thus the 12 hour limit on submitting night actions. This game is hard to understand, we have had 2 mafia goons throw 2 teammates under the bus both cases being fairly ridiculous plays. Thing is if they can't communicate/ don't know who each other are how did they know they were targetting teammates?

- - - Updated - - -

If not, how would the vote system work for a group of isolated goons?
    I simply thought each selection is like a vote and whoever is named most is killed. Or there is some much more convoluted system in place, like GF getting a list of selections and gets to choose which one is executed. Or selections add up and once someone gets enough selections, they get killed. Or the whole isolation thing is a smokescreen.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dranxadin View Post
    I think I said back on day 2 it might be nominated targets sent to the mafia leader to pick from, thus the 12 hour limit on submitting night actions. This game is hard to understand, we have had 2 mafia goons throw 2 teammates under the bus both cases being fairly ridiculous plays. Thing is if they can't communicate/ don't know who each other are how did they know they were targetting teammates?
    Maybe they only get the information given by the mafia leader but don't know who are the others mafias (it would make sense if the only one who knew who are the others mafia, is the head)