Page 19 of 23 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by rawhammer View Post
    no. the ant names. you said you know some ants.
    Oh, well I named all the leaf cutter ants in Belize I saw stuff like Auntie Ant...

Also, true story. Had this fly that would always fly around me, and no one else. Kept doing this over the 2 weeks i was at the site, so decided to name him George. RIP George...

Deleted
    what....what happened to George?
    did he find a bunny friend with "memories"?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by rawhammer View Post
    what....what happened to George?
    did he find a bunny friend with "memories"?
    Flies dont live too long, so I assume he's dead as its 2 years form when I last visited Belize

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Crissi View Post
    Flies dont live too long, so I assume he's dead as its 2 years form when I last visited Belize
    I suspect he ain't fit to lick the boots of no rabbit anyhoo

Poor dog. The penalties for those who commit cruelty to animals are far too lenient.

... Now that the important thing is said and done, did anyone else think the photo of the dead dog with the note attached to it looked awfully like Donald Trump's hair, or likely what one of his wigs would look like, if he had one?

Quote Originally Posted by Winter Blossom View Post
    His hair is actually real. He's had people pull on it and closely inspect it.
    Not convinced.
    Quote Originally Posted by Shalcker View Post
    Posting here is primarily a way to strengthen your own viewpoint against common counter-arguments.

His hair is actually real. He's had people pull on it and closely inspect it.
    Hence why I said hair. Or, should he ever have one, what one of his wigs might look like ;P

10+ Year Old Account
    I hope they catch whomever did this and they get some serious jail time.

10+ Year Old Account
    There's multiple pictures and articles showing people playing with his hair while he's doing this whole campaign thing.
    It's like the weirdest looking real hair ever.

That would be a Ecological relationship, not a Symbiotic Relationship.
    God you're fucking dense - a symbiotic relationship is a type of ecological relationship. Get it yet or do I need to draw you a picture with crayons?

Infracted for flaming.
    Last edited by xskarma; 2015-08-13 at 12:06 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lansworthy
    Deathwing will come and go RAWR RAWR IM A DWAGON
    Quote Originally Posted by DirtyCasual View Post
    There's no point in saying this, even if you slap them upside down and inside out with the truth, the tin foil hat brigade will continue to believe the opposite.

Deleted
    don't talk about her specs or children!

Deleted
    Is this about Donal Trumps hair having an symbiotic or ecological relation with him.

I don't understand what you are talking about.

10+ Year Old Account
    What you mentioned is a general ecological relationship. Symbiotic relationships are more specific - As said in my description of it.
    Although I posted an animal - envionment symbiotic relationship (unless we're classifying plants as seperate from environment)! They exist! but seem to really only exist at the insect level form inital searchings...

10+ Year Old Account
    Humans have no significant purpose on this planet. Really, nothing does considering there was a point when there were no living creatures on the planet. We are at the top of the food chain. We are smarter than every other species on the planet. But that doesn't mean that our lives are worth any more than any other creature. Of course, species are programmed to protect their own kind, so it makes sense that people would value other human's lives over any other creature.

I'd definitely save a random stranger over a random dog. I just wouldn't save a random stranger over MY dog.

Quote Originally Posted by Visigothette View Post
    While an awful thing to do, assuming that person is a "serial killer" and thinking that an animal's life is more valuable than a humans is idiotic, at best. But what else would I expect on the internet?
    Or you can choose to be ignorant and ignore the fact that this is how many of them start...
    Quote Originally Posted by kbarh View Post
    may i suggest you check out wowwiki or any similar site, it's Grom that orders the murder of Cairne

Quote Originally Posted by Bench333 View Post
    Well at least we can see who the sociopaths are on this forum.
    Always surprising as to how many of them there are, isn't it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Vilendor View Post
    I like when some gory news scrape through the filter of media and all those room hermit hippie justice warriors are completely shocked. It's so funny how detached are you guys from real world and know nothing about how cruel and sick it is. Google liveleak, dailygore, snuff, red room, deep web for more education.
    So you need to watch crazy gore videos on the internet to know what's going on in the 'real world'? I think most people chose not to watch shit like that, we can't all be emotionally amputated sociopaths buddy.

Quote Originally Posted by Celista View Post
    Always surprising as to how many of them there are, isn't it.
    Always surprising to see these "sociopaths" are the ones capable of having a level headed discussion, where the "morally superior" are the ones who stoop down to childish insults.

Not really surprising.

What about a bug? Its life should be just as valuable, right... or is it just the furries?
    Not sure if you're serious, as there is a huge difference between a bug and an animal that is capable of complex thought (not complex in the human way) and I'm sure the bug is capable of feeling pain. Difference is the thoughts before they die, bugs don't have a thought process or any understanding of what's taking place whereas that small dog was laying there getting beat wondering what it did wrong to deserve being beat. All life is valuable and essential, but to kill it for the lulz is wrong, if you don't see that then I don't know what to tell you, and yes I think killing a bug just to laugh at it is wrong as well.

10+ Year Old Account
    This is why caning should be allowed in the US....