Page 1 of 2
LastLast

DUalshock 4 left analog stick not working properly

When i try to run or move in a game with the PS4 controller, it doesn't work properly. After a few seconds of moving the left analog stick UP so that i can move i stop moving, or i keep moving, but really slow. Then a few seconds later, i start to move again, then i stop, etc. This happens lots of times, i can barely run in games such as CoD.

I had this same issue about a few weeks ago, then the issue disappeared, and the left sick started to work fine, but now it's happening again. What could be the problem and how do i fix it? The control is fully charged.

Deleted
    easiest way to fix it would be to return the controller and get a new one instead.

Deleted
    Tv remote control up ass. Use it. Abuse it. Love it.

Infracted: Please post constructively
    Last edited by Pendulous; 2014-02-16 at 10:36 PM.

Haven't turned on my PS4 since like November lol, I can't help you out.

Best advice here is Crusader's. Buy another controller.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Blueobelisk View Post
    Haven't turned on my PS4 since like November lol, I can't help you out.

Best advice here is Crusader's. Buy another controller.
    why buy ? ... the controller cannot be much older than 3 months. the OP should be able to return the controller and get a new one for free because of warranty.

Well, thanks for those of you who actually replied without trolling. I think i might just buy a new one :/

Quote Originally Posted by TheCrusader View Post
    why buy ? ... the controller cannot be much older than 3 months. the OP should be able to return the controller and get a new one for free because of warranty.
    Actually that's true. I know I paid $39 for a 2 year warranty.

Deleted
    Sell the console, upgrade the PC.

?!?!?!

Profit.

Or buy a new one.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Noctredors View Post
    Well, thanks for those of you who actually replied without trolling.
    wait for it ...

Quote Originally Posted by Manakin View Post

?!?!?!

Profit.

Or buy a new one.
    And there we go !

Quote Originally Posted by Manakin View Post

?!?!?!

Profit.

Or buy a new one.
    So everytime a keyboard or mouse breaks you'll advise someone to sell their PC and buy a console?

Deleted
    So everytime a keyboard or mouse breaks you'll advise someone to sell their PC and buy a console?
    I'd give them a joke book.

Or tell them to buy a new keyboard and mouse, like i did the OP but for a controller.

Did you ever get to the bottom of this? I have 2 controllers now doing the same thing! It's driving me crazy! Wondering if there's any possible correlation between this behavior and using an officially licensed controller charging station?? I don't want to shell out more $ for some damn faulty controllers...

It feels like PS controllers have been going downhill since the original DualShock for PS1, those things were built like a tank. Then the PS2 version was a little more flimsy and the PS3 version after that even more so.
    i7-4770k - GTX 780 Ti - 16GB DDR3 Ripjaws - (2) HyperX 120s / Vertex 3 120
    ASRock Extreme3 - Sennheiser Momentums - Xonar DG - EVGA Supernova 650G - Corsair H80i

build pics

Those things don't have warranty? The thing isn't even out for a year yet.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Noctredors View Post
    Well, thanks for those of you who actually replied without trolling. I think i might just buy a new one :/
    Return it to the seller and let them fix it or give you a new one. It has a warranty doesn't it?
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i've said i'd like to have one of those bad dragon dildos shaped like a horse, because the shape is nicer than human.
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i was talking about horse cock again, told him to look at your sig.

thanks for those of you who actually replied without trolling.
    Last edited by dummliujin; 2014-07-29 at 02:19 PM.

Partying in Valhalla
    15+ Year Old Account
    Well, when a nice keyboard breaks, you can just pull the switch out and replace it. Takes like 20 min tops. Your point stands, but still.

Unhappy how to fix

I had the same probleme and i tink i fix it . Just do the same thing all peaple do when the first nintendo console had a bug ! Blow very hard in the slot of yours left stick (l3) and put the stick down when you Blow ! It fix mine can play hardline propely again !!!!! Maybe the have crap ont the crack lol

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Carlhunt View Post
    I had the same probleme and i tink i fix it . Just do the same thing all peaple do when the first nintendo console had a bug ! Blow very hard in the slot of yours left stick (l3) and put the stick down when you Blow ! It fix mine can play hardline propely again !!!!! Maybe the have crap ont the crack lol
    I had to create an account to tell you thanks for fixing my controller!

Quote Originally Posted by glo View Post
    It feels like PS controllers have been going downhill since the original DualShock for PS1, those things were built like a tank. Then the PS2 version was a little more flimsy and the PS3 version after that even more so.
    Personally I feel the ps4 controller is the best they have ever made even over the ps1 controller. I totally agree about the ps3 controller tho. I barely used the dam thing and it just randomlly broke.
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.
    My Gaming PC: MSI Trident 3 - i7-10700F - RTX 4060 8GB - 32GB DDR4 - 1TB M.2SSD