Deleted

Hard to pug bosses between Mannoroth and Gorefiend.

It's the way it's structured with the loot type+difficulty that it's extremely easy to form successful raids up to gorefiend but also on mannoroth and archimonde, but with the exception of Xhul and maaybe socrethar, and maaaaybe Tyrant, the rest are a black hole of broken pugs. It's mainly because of the combination of boring items they drop in most of them and their complexity. Ironically, it's perhaps much easier to be succesful on something like Mannoroth since the fight has a more intuitive flow and it's more fun.

The fights that are the main offenders are:

Iskar:

1. Boring loot
    2. Obnoxious mechanics
    3. Not fun to watch (or listen to)

Soc:
    1. Loot is almost interesting, ok
    2. Very ugly secluded place that feels bad
    3. Mechanics that are very obnoxious if you are not the right class

Zakuun I wouldn't blame it that much since it's almost fun if you do it correctly, though it has boring loot and it's partly depended on RNG and luck if the grp isn't perfect.

Tyrant is almost fine, though maybe overtuned compared to others for its level. Not by much.

Xhul is a magnificent fight. It's mainly because of its scale that it looks so cool. It's a bit obnoxious for the melee I guess or even for some range, but not so bad.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm not sure the reasons you listed is really what makes them 'hard to pug', but I can see it. Tyrant would seem to me to be a nightmare just because it can go really south if one person it out of step. Same with Xhul.

I've actually always been amazed any group can pug it, since all the fights seem like clusterfuck

All of the bosses you've listed drops multiple BiS pieces for a number of classes. Iskar has trinkets for tanks and some casters, soc has agility/healer trinket and tier, and zakuun has highest level weapons/melee trinket.

Deleted
    The main end-result reason it is bad in practice, is that most pugs disband on any of those bosses, to not say immediately at Iskar (if they didn't at Gorefiend). So, you end up with tons of people that "NEED" all those bosses, SEPARATELY, making a MESS of trying to continue to Mannoroth normally through those.

The end result is that it takes a ton of time not just to kill one of them but to even form raids since the situation described here makes each single raid to disband after each kill, almost always.

Deleted
    So far i have managed to PUG all HC bosses except Socretar and Archimonde. I been in countless Soc groups but i dunno what is so hard about it. Ranged usually just tunnels the boss and the ghosts will eventually kill us.

But i agree it is quite hard to get in groups for upper hellfire (as melee atleast). I easily find groups for first six bosses and Mannoroth, but upper hellfire takes time to find groups. They always looking for healer ranged or tanks. But i can see why, always when i am in a group waiting it to fill up there is like 6 melee dps to sign up for 1 ranged one.