10+ Year Old Account

Crime prevention

The antiGun freaks are pure evil knowing damn well that most innocent life is lost EVERYtime in gunfreezones by FORCED unarmed helpless ENGINEERED victims yet these obamadevils want more of em! Sheer insanity. Shame on them all! Be sure you are an NRA mbr & give NRA mbrshps to every1 you know. Support the amazing Crime Prevention Research Center as John Lott is doing God's work for freedom & American. Spread the word EVERYwhere!
    It has been a very busy week and a half for the freedom warriors at Crime Prevention Research Center. We have done a lot of media from op-eds to radio and television. Later today in NYC to do a taping with Katie Couric for a movie that she is doing on gun control. We have also quickly provided an analysis of a widely publicized study that was released last Thursday. It falsely claimed (LIED) that increased gun ownership has put police officers at increased risk of death. We will soon be releasing a new survey of the views of real criminologists on gun control.
    If one is to judge by the recent attacks on the CPRC by freedom/gun hating freaks, it appears that some gun control advocates think that we we are making a difference. This past Friday, Buzzfeed, the third largest news website in the country, had their error (LIES) filled attack on us up at the top of their webpage for a very unusual 19 hours. Buzzfeed's owner, Jonah Peretti, has long been active in gun control activities.
    CPRC at the Daily Caller: “The New York Times Believes MoJo’s Gun-Control Myths”
    CPRC at Newsday: “More guns make Americans feel safer”
    Buzzfeed Hit Piece on CPRC’s John Lott
    CPRC on the Lars Larson Show to Discuss Our New Report on Concealed Carry
    CPRC in the Lancaster, Pennsylvania newspaper: Special Report on Concealed Carry
    CPRC on WMAL (Washington DC’s big talk station) on Mass Public Shootings
    Fraudulent study in the American Journal of Public Health inaccurately claims that states with more guns have more police deaths
    CPRC on the Michael Dukes Shows: On the New York Times, Mother Jones, and recent polling
    CPRC on Canada’s The Rebel: Gun control advocates now pushing for municipal laws
    CPRC on the Michigan Talk Network: About Gun Ownership in Panama, the Increase in Concealed Handgun Permits, and the Level of Gun Ownership
    Panama moves to let more citizens have guns: Public Safety Minister notes more guns “have allowed the US to reduce homicide”
    John R. Lott, Jr., Ph.D.
    President
    Crime Prevention Research Center
    http://crimeresearch.org

[Infracted]
    Last edited by Endus; 2015-08-18 at 10:43 PM.

Deleted
    This hurts to try to read.

I am so confused I can't even get past the first sentence.
    MY X/Y POKEMON FRIEND CODE: 1418-7279-9541 In Game Name: Michael__

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lilla Blomma View Post
    This hurts to try to read.
    Take some Tylenol

Went to their original research page, and 3 images down we already have a prime example of lying with statistics.

Namely, the graph starting from 1998 and going to 2014 that shows murder rate going down while concealed carry permits go up. It's pretty clear what they're trying to imply. But looking back to about 1950 you'll see that the murder rate looks cyclic, and if you go back even longer than the long term trend is a decrease in murders per 100k people.

Which is to say that it largely has fuck all to do with the number of concealed carry permits.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zantos View Post
    There are no 2 species that are 100% identical.
    Quote Originally Posted by Redditor
    can you leftist twits just fucking admit that quantum mechanics has fuck all to do with thermodynamics, that shit is just a pose?

10+ Year Old Account
    Обединени социалистически щати на Америка
    What is this I don't even

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Garnier Fructis View Post
    Went to their original research page, and 3 images down we already have a prime example of lying with statistics.

Namely, the graph starting from 1998 and going to 2014 that shows murder rate going down while concealed carry permits go up. It's pretty clear what they're trying to imply. But looking back to about 1950 you'll see that the murder rate looks cyclic, and if you go back even longer than the long term trend is a decrease in murders per 100k people.

Which is to say that it largely has fuck all to do with the number of concealed carry permits.
    Not true there are no lying statistics here.

10+ Year Old Account
    Kinda helps to be taken seriously if the source doesn't come across like a crazy person high on meth.

Life must be easy going through it with blinders on.

10+ Year Old Account
    Given the way this started, it isn't going to continue well. Locking this here.