"donald trump was right" said man who beat up homeless latino

http://time.com/4004579/donald-trump...ispanic-crime/

"Two brothers from Boston who allegedly assaulted a homeless Hispanic man claimed they were inspired to do it by the nativist rhetoric of Donald Trump, police said."

Apparently this is a common thing where you can link 1 group to a anecdotal crime, so this thread is in protest of those and i am going to stoop close to their level, i cant stoop to it or below it as it would not be possible, but heres my attempt.

Where are there fathers?
    where is the white community speaking up?
    why havent republicans condemned this?
    is this a trend within the culture of the assailents demographic?

10+ Year Old Account
    Reaching pretty hard there dude.

Quote Originally Posted by Templar 331 View Post
    Reaching pretty hard there dude.
    While I agree, it's no less pathetic than the obvious reference point for the comment. I'm sure this will be locked pretty quick though.

Deleted
    While I'm no fan of Mr. Trump I have to admit that linking his political campaign to this crime is ridiculous at best.

If they lock this thread they should also lock every (black does X) or (Immigrant does X) with the goal of lumping the entire group into 1 category based on one persons actions

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Undead Puppy View Post
    While I'm no fan of Mr. Trump I have to admit that linking his political campaign to this crime is ridiculous at best.
    the criminal said it himself its in the article

10+ Year Old Account
    Don't create threads just to stir up drama on the forums. There's a difference between starting a thread to honestly discuss a subject and starting one out of reaction to stir up forum drama.

CLOSED.