Thread: Trinket Pairing

Trinket Pairing

As DW Frost for trinkets I currently have.....706 Empty Drinking Horn, 715 Discordant Chorus and 715 Unending Hunger. I'm pretty sure that EDH should never be removed. So my main question is should I switch out DC with UH during single target bosses since there are no adds to cleave?

10+ Year Old Account
    Hi there,

DC isn't terrible for ST fights and the pure static STR that you get with it coupled with proc(roughly a 3,9k DPS increase on ST) should pull it ahead of UeH.
    Crit really isn't our stat at all, however if you were playing Unholy then UeH would be more viable for ST fights.
    Hope this information helped you a bit (You could also run some dummy tests in Acherus to compare for yourself how much of a difference the trinkets have against each-other, I would recommend roughly 2 test, both of which at least be 450 seconds, this should allow you to play around with your ring if you do have it and help with figuring out your damage output)

Regards,
    Last edited by Mollox; 2015-09-09 at 05:38 AM.

Deleted
    Sorry for sort of hijacking this thread, but I have a similar question.

I have mythic Vial, normal EDH, HC Warforged DC and HC Unending Hunger. I use Vial+UE with BoS but which trinkets should I use with NP? Talking about unholy here, and I have the ring to pair with Vial.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Tonzy View Post
    Sorry for sort of hijacking this thread, but I have a similar question.

I have mythic Vial, normal EDH, HC Warforged DC and HC Unending Hunger. I use Vial+UE with BoS but which trinkets should I use with NP? Talking about unholy here, and I have the ring to pair with Vial.
    Since you don't have class trinket I would use Vial and UeH.

I've been rocking EDH+RH as Necoblight on all fights, i have 2 sometimes 3 TG wars on my raid team so letting them get the other trinkets. This way when a HWF/Prism one drops of DC/UH i can /roll and auto win it.

Just glad when H-Fel Lord Zakuun finally drops the axe i get first dibs on it, till then stuck using a MS>Mast 705 crafted.