Deleted

HFC trinkets and CMs

Hey was just wondering if anybody has tried the HFC trinkets out in Cms to see if they beat the previous BIS? I know Mirror image for hunters/monks etc beats any other previous trinket and was wondering if it was the same for spellcasters

Yeah you can pull the every trash pack and the first boss at the start of Iron Docks and solo it with Doom Nova proc as arcane.
    Quote Originally Posted by rogoth View Post
    I'm glad you brought up IQ, the last standardised IQ test I took I scored a 127, the threshold for 'Genius' is 140, and the threshold for 'Gifted Genius' is 165+, based on the fact the global average IQ is 84, and the fact you're likely Americanwhere the national IQ is BELOW the global average and falling consistently which has led to calls for global intervention in your abysmal education system, I feel you have VERY LITTLE room to talk about IQ levels, but thanks for trying.

PoF and UGoS are both somewhere between good and strong for most groups...whether or not either is better than the pre-6.1 trinkets will largely come down to your personal play style as well as how your individual group does certain pulls.

In general though I would say CC, Stone of fire (or other levels), and genesaur blood are still the three strongest. UGoS could likely find its way into the mix to great success though PoF is a bit too weak to dethrone them/RNG is rough (it's also a pain in the ass to play with on large AoE pulls like you would have in CMs).

TL : DR UGoS is the only HFC trinket worth considering.
    Last edited by Zulandia; 2015-08-24 at 01:58 AM.