RBG: Fun or Failure?

So a post in another thread claimed that RBG was a failed feature. I have to say that it is one of the few things I still enjoy about PvP at the moment, but I definitely recognize that it has issues. I think for me the part that I like the most is just the on the fly strategy changes that need to happen and the coordination required to win. I think the parts that fail the most are the need to have a certain composition to effectively win and the seemingly stale games at times.

In my mind the flag maps are the best because it is the most even match-up and the best determination of which team is better, but... those games are also very stale if the teams are evenly matched. Most of the games come down to standoffs in midfield while waiting on stacks and then looking for any edge to push into the EFC.

Most teams universally hate kotmogu, but it is one of the more fun maps for me personally. It is a map where individual decisions matter more and the tide can be turned quickly in small group play away from the major conflict. It is also pretty much the only map other than Eye of the Storm where a lesser team can overcome a better team with smart play.

I think if I were asked to make one change to RBGs it would be to bring the ability to battle rez back. Then I would change the battle rez abilities and give them to the severely underrepresented classes like ret paladins, WW monks and enhance shaman. In my mind this would alter the composition enough to get away from ranged caster cleave with rogue/dk or rogue/war and force some decisions on what you want. Do you want a caster cleave that performs better in group fights and does well on clash maps, or do you want a more burst oriented team that does better in small scale battles with half healers and the ability to brez in the large scale clashes? Could be interesting!

What do you guys think? It is fun or failure? What would you change? What do you like most about it right now?

Deleted
    I like RBG's. They are less frustrating than rated Arena and it fits very well within the scope of WoW's gameplay.
    They sorta remind me of the BG premades from vanilla, which is a good thing.

Interesting idea btw to give unwanted classes/specs the ability to battle ress.
    The downside of RBG's are indeed that some classes/specs can almost never get into a group.

Ever since rbg's came out, I've enjoyed them more than arena.

My biggest complaint, and not so much specifically with rbg's but just bg's in general is too much game play has focus on an external objective. Some maps (like the event bg TM/SS) should have been made - Team Death match. That map, or that rule set could have done very well in rbg's.