Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by angelmaz View Post
    No single change would benefit Fury more than the complete removal of Bladestorm. Then everyone would realize just how absolutely terrible Fury is without this gimmick Arms ability, and clamor for changes.
    It's actually quite noticeable even with Bladestorm atm..

I've always believed that asking the internet if you should play something is meaningless because every class bitches about how they're not king of the shitpile.

Quote Originally Posted by JustRob View Post
    I think I'll try it out anyway. Best way to see if I like it is by trying it out.

I don't care much about endgame raiding, I guess what's most important is that I can easily solo old raids. On my hunter and pally I can easily do anything Cataclysm and below, and it's important to me that I can do that on all of my characters.
    Level as prot. It the best at everything till WoD, then becomes amazing again at 100
    World needs more Goblin Warriors https://i.imgur.com/WKs8aJA.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by cFortyfive View Post
    Don't know about bis but the only class though I can see clearly doing worse for now are priests in that regard.
    If you look at ranking summaries for H Fel Lord, you are right. Warrior is actually pretty low on the list, and only priests are lower.

https://www.warcraftlogs.com/statist...7&difficulty=4

(Then again, those results can be deceiving, e.g. fire mage being up there because there's so few parses).

Doesn't help that fury NEEDS the class trinket + EDH to be competitive on ST, and the HFC tier is hardly an upgrade over BRF until you start getting mythic pieces. I'm interested to see how big of a ST increase the 6.2.2 4pc buff will be.

Quote Originally Posted by JustRob View Post
    I think I'll try it out anyway. Best way to see if I like it is by trying it out.

I don't care much about endgame raiding, I guess what's most important is that I can easily solo old raids. On my hunter and pally I can easily do anything Cataclysm and below, and it's important to me that I can do that on all of my characters.
    If you get the leech trinket from kazzak you can do this easily on ANY tank/dps spec, some can do it without needing the trinket (warroir second wind, rogue leeching poison, dk death strike).

Soloing Cataclysm content on a Warrior is/was doable at level 90, at level 100 it's more a question of how fast can you kill the bosses... Like killing Baleroc in under 5seconds on 25m HC, by collecting rings to get the haste buff on Alysrazor. If you go Prot you can solo MOP content and with the right gear even some early WOD raid bosses, soloing heroic 5man dungeons a piece of cake.
    Probably running on a Pentium 4

Deleted
    DO NOT even bother playing warrior now. For single target fury and arms are pretty bad, middle of pack, and next week 3 classes (shadow priest, monk, feral) are getting pretty big buff. These classes were under fury warrior on ST, after patch they will pull ahead. That means on single target only specs you can beat in dps (assuming you have about the same skill/ilvl/class knowledge) is ele and enhanc shammy and on occasion frost/unholy dks. Fights where u can bladestorm like Kormrok, if u have other warriors and/or demo locks, forget you will ever get good ranking. Sure your dps will be high cuz u will get few bladestorm hits off, but warlocks will beat you in dps no matter what. Arms for cleave is good, but nothing else. U will still get beat by locks, monks, priest mages, and sometimes hunters and rogues. Monks and priest already doing same cleave dps as arms (even higher), and after next weeks buff they will pubstomp you. Also ferals will pull ahead on 2-3 targets fight cuz of crazy rip and rake buff. Just forget warrior for this xpack and roll something that does dmg :P