Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Eazy View Post
    That's not true. I'm just providing good subject to talk about. I'm not even trolling, lol.

I don't know ask trolls.
    Also getting a mount which is EASILY obtainable is not achieving something. Getting Felsteel Annihilator is achievement, Invincible or Al'ar? Nah, it require almost zero skil, especially with the old-raid buff for players.

Are you comparing CMs to +100 attempts for Invincible? I've done them in about 2-3 hours, was helping friend, so not really "achievement". I was glad that I helped him, obtaining CM armor is just a side effect of that, I like this armor, but it is not something that I'd waste MANY hours for.

If you still consider myself as a troll then you're wrong and you should learn how to use that word properly.
    If you assume mounts like this are 'easily obtainable' then you are delusional.
    People have over 2000 Sha attempts with no mount, yeah easily obtainable my ass.
    Just because an instance is farmable doesn't mean it's easily obtainable. I had to run Vortex Pinnacle over 300 times for a mount that drops from a Normal Cata dungeon. Super easy instance but it really wasn't easy to obtain.
    There's a thing called RNG, deary.
    Felsteel Annihilator will be able to be bought soon, making it easier to get than a <1% drop, seeing as it is a 100% drop and people can fork out a few hundred k for it.
    I bought my Blackhand mount, does that mean my Blackhand mount was harder to get than my Ashes mount which took me 216 kills? I didn't do shit I pretty much died first phase and got carried.

Also, definition of Troll; One who posts a deliberately provocative message to a newsgroup or message board with the intention of causing maximum disruption and argument.
    You claim that Invincible is "easy to obtain" despite the poor dude having 198 recorded kills on his addon. You were purposely trying to provoke people since you know that to these people their mounts weren't "easy to obtain". You sir, are a troll.

It's really not a "good subject" to bring up to talk about, especially in this forum where people are generally being friendly and giving some guy advice to keep motivated. You just wanted to come here, try to discredit some guys dedication and yes, HARD WORK, and be a downy.
    Oops.
    I mean, downer.
    Mount Count: 378. Newest addition: Arcadian War Derple
    Pet Count: 859 (678 at Max Level)
    (Last updated 21st July 2017)
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...iniegun/simple

Sort of off topic. I see a lot of you mention having 250+ mounts. I recently reached 200 and I seem to be struggling finding easier (or farmable) options for the other 50. Is there a website or add on used to tell me silly easy mounts I may have passed up? Also do you guys have gladiator mounts or mounts that are no longer obtainable?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Barnfargen View Post
    Sort of off topic. I see a lot of you mention having 250+ mounts. I recently reached 200 and I seem to be struggling finding easier (or farmable) options for the other 50. Is there a website or add on used to tell me silly easy mounts I may have passed up? Also do you guys have gladiator mounts or mounts that are no longer obtainable?
    I currently have 283 mounts and out of them I only have 5 or so discontinued mounts I think, 0 Gladiator mounts. At 200 there should still be quite a few somewhat easily obtainable ones, you could probably still get some from Argent Tournament for example.

Right now I'm having hard time getting any mounts towards the 300 achievement since I absolutely hate camping for rare spawns (that means TLPD/Aeonaxx/Voidtalon etc. are out), am absolutely shit at making gold (anything that costs 130k+ is out of question) and I won't even bother with ultra rare drops like MoP world boss mounts. Will probably have to wait until Legion at this point.

I stop and start with the achievements. Currently at 270 mounts, stopped farming once I hit 250 for the felfire hawk. I got a few more without really trying for them though. Now that they have added in the 300 achieve, I have something to grind for.
    Main toon: Priest
    Alts: Rogue, Druid and Paladin plus many, many more.

Quote Originally Posted by Farath View Post
    I stop and start with the achievements. Currently at 270 mounts, stopped farming once I hit 250 for the felfire hawk. I got a few more without really trying for them though. Now that they have added in the 300 achieve, I have something to grind for.
    See this was my line of thought until the new achievement was on the horizon and thought "well shit how many of these could I have had if I kept farming every week?"

10+ Year Old Account
    anyway...from Scarlett O'Hara..."After all, tomorrow is another day"...or maybe better...after all next week is next reset...meh!!!

Cause I know that one day it will drop, it's just a matter of time and normally happens when I least expect it.

Plus the gold is normally nice, or that odd piece of transmog.

Quote Originally Posted by Kektonic View Post
    See this was my line of thought until the new achievement was on the horizon and thought "well shit how many of these could I have had if I kept farming every week?"
    I have a bit of that mindset also. But I decided on doing it that way, so I'm okay with having to play catch up now.
    Main toon: Priest
    Alts: Rogue, Druid and Paladin plus many, many more.

Quote Originally Posted by Barnfargen View Post
    http://www.simplearmory.com/

Currently sitting on about 270 mounts myself, the only no-longer obtainable ones I have are the phoenixes from MoP CMs.

302 Attempts for the Stonecore mount, what kept me going was the luck I had on other mounts and remembering that the next could be the mount.

Quote Originally Posted by Darchi View Post
    ...yourself to do that again after so many many tries failed?I know this is all rng, but you know that feeling after xxx kills mount still not drop.I know if you will try try and try one day mount will PROLLY drop, but how you overcome that feeling when you see mount still not drop?

thx in advance and cheers...xD!!!
    I've killed yogg saron 116 times.

Thats just on one of my characters.

http://www.twitch.tv/hammerpairs 7/7 Mythic EN / 3/3 Mythic ToV / 10/10 Mythic NH / 9/9 Mythic ToS
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IBmNLMo4vcI some old school CM fun
    "Your lights will go out. The darkness will envelop you. And you will fear the shadows that move within it."

Mount farming is a lot easier if you are a gambler.

Get into gambling?

I gave up on instance mount runs years ago. Now, I only run Sha of Anger runs because 1. It's only a one minute flight from my hearthstone at the Shrines, and 2. it only takes a minute to kill once a week, so it's pretty much just two minutes of effort for a chance of getting the mount. Real easy, just do it on Tuesdays when I log in and need to hearth back to Shrine for a portal anyways.

I don't have any expecations, and my primary reasons for those raids would be the fact that it gets me some easy gold.

10+ Year Old Account
    Wait until I get extremely bored to mount farm again

Quote Originally Posted by Eazy View Post
    And then you'll realize that you wasted a great amount of time(plenty of hours, even days) for a pixel mount which means nothing today and everyone can get it. It also gives zero advantage in this game.
    Arguably you could compare every moment of your time in game the same way... Which more than likely means this game just simply isn't for you.

Deleted
    I said if I get mimiron head, I don't farm invincible anymore.

I got head .. still farming invincible (+90 kills)

Not any mount but Ive been farming Warglaives for Months and still havent gotten the mainhand to drop.

Also Zulian Tiger I farmed for at least 2 years never got it.

Quote Originally Posted by Lautard2 View Post
    I said if I get mimiron head, I don't farm invincible anymore.

I got head .. still farming invincible (+90 kills)
    Mims head has been my favorite mount since it came out, always wanted it, naturally Invincible drops and after 116 runs still no Mims head.

http://www.twitch.tv/hammerpairs 7/7 Mythic EN / 3/3 Mythic ToV / 10/10 Mythic NH / 9/9 Mythic ToS
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IBmNLMo4vcI some old school CM fun
    "Your lights will go out. The darkness will envelop you. And you will fear the shadows that move within it."

Deleted
    If you have troubles soloing Spine install DBM for old content, it will display the knock-off timer for you (it's 10 seconds)
    Tactic is quite simple, just AFK tethered to one hole until there's enough bloods. Repeat 3 times.