Page 3 of 38 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Omg that sauce is real. I was wondering how they didn't like break copyright or some bullshit law by even mentioning McDonalds. It was lol that that was Rick's first stop.

Btw I didn't mention it but that was 10/10 season opener. Not just from like a fanboy standpoint, but from execution, animation, continuity, characterization, etc.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Pvt Hudson View Post
    I actually remember that sauce and it was delicious. WTF McDonalds?

Watched the premier episode about 20 times. I'm feeling good about the upcoming season.

Resident Cosplay Progressive

10+ Year Old Account
    Damn that was a good episode this sat. So hyped for the new season.

The new season is going to be great. This may be the funniest show on TV right now. At least it's up there with Archer and It's Always Sunny.

How much do you guys think McDonald's paid Rick and Morty to advertise for them. Because even though I literally have not even seen McDonald's products for 1.5 years I'd be there tonight to try the sauce.

Quote Originally Posted by Blueobelisk View Post
    How much do you guys think McDonald's paid Rick and Morty to advertise for them. Because even though I literally have not even seen McDonald's products for 1.5 years I'd be there tonight to try the sauce.
    Not a great advertisement considering the sauce hasn't been obtainable since 98. The only product of theirs they mention is one you literally cannot get at a McDonalds.

Hmmmm. Okay @Faltemer I guess you're right about the sauce. I thought for sure McDonalds would have already told their sweatshops to start making the sauce, but it seems they're only going to try doing it now after seeing the episode. So I guess Rick and Morty didn't get paid for that advertisement.

10+ Year Old Account
    Nearby, preventing you from fast traveling.
    It's not so much advertising as making an entire season based upon begging McDonalds to bring that sauce back. And it might just work judging by recent news.

- - - Updated - - -

Oh and y'all remembered to watch the after credits scene, right?
    Last edited by Aeula; 2017-04-04 at 08:23 PM.

Well I watched it on Cartoon Network. When they played it like 4 times in a row...so yes lol.

Actually I got into Rick and Morty like 9 months ago so I streamed them all back to back to back (2 seasons) so when I saw the credits roll I thought it was over. Then when watching a few reruns on Cartoon network the past few months did I realize they added a bit extra to the episode after the credits. I missed out...

10+ Year Old Account
    Nearby, preventing you from fast traveling.
    Well I watched it on Cartoon Network. When they played it like 4 times in a row...so yes lol.

Actually I got into Rick and Morty like 9 months ago so I streamed them all back to back to back (2 seasons) so when I saw the credits roll I thought it was over. Then when watching a few reruns on Cartoon network the past few months did I realize they added a bit extra to the episode after the credits. I missed out...
    Hehe, yup. The two friends who got me into rick and morty never watched the after credits scenes. They got confused when I started talking about them. Guess it's not uncommon!

Ive only just got into this show having been recommended by my brother and i must say i fucking love it!

Its like Doctor Who mixed with Back to the future mixed with Superjail and damn is it trippy as fuck sometimes

It's trippy as hell and just a bit traumatizing, but I keep coming back for more.
    Quote Originally Posted by Aucald View Post
    Having the authority to do a thing doesn't make it just, moral, or even correct.

10+ Year Old Account
    I want that McNugget sauce. Nine more seasons mother fuckers.
    And that's boys how the marketing works.
    Seriously, if mcdonalds won't turn it in their favor i'll be fucking disappointed
    Quote Originally Posted by Urban Dictionary
    Russians are a nation inhabiting territory of Russia an ex-USSR countries. Russians enjoy drinking vodka and listening to the bears playing button-accordions. Russians are open- and warm- hearted. They are ready to share their last prianik (russian sweet cookie) with guests, in case lasts encounter that somewhere. Though, it's almost unreal, 'cos russians usually hide their stuff well.

Quote Originally Posted by Faltemer View Post
    Not a great advertisement considering the sauce hasn't been obtainable since 98. The only product of theirs they mention is one you literally cannot get at a McDonalds.
    unless this is all a mulan 2018 advertisement in advance :P
    "I was a normal baby for 30 seconds, then ninjas stole my mamma" - Deadpool
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

FC: 3437-3046-3552

Quote Originally Posted by Aeula View Post
    Oh and y'all remembered to watch the after credits scene, right?
    Damn... gonna have to get that episode again xD
    Money talks, bullshit walks..

10+ Year Old Account
    I can't tell how much of this episode is going to stick, and how much is going to be ignored after the fact.

I'm betting a lot of it will be Rick's dreams while in jail. So we can get another jailbreak.
    Impeach the MF.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by FeedsOnDevTears View Post
    I can't tell how much of this episode is going to stick, and how much is going to be ignored after the fact.

I'm betting a lot of it will be Rick's dreams while in jail. So we can get another jailbreak.
    I thought that too until the scene after the credits. I'm really hoping there is some sort of twist to come about that because that's kind of a crappy way to leave off with Rick.
    Battletag(US): Bradski#11752
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    What do you call a tsundere Wookie? Chew-b-b-baka

It didn't occur to me to ask but season 3 didn't officially start. It begins in the summer. They just showed episode 1. I, by default, assumed they were just gonna start showing season 3 each week.

How much time do they fucking need for ten animated episodes? This is why Japanese kids are smarter, cause they pump anime out like rabbits breed.

How much time do they fucking need for ten animated episodes? This is why Japanese kids are smarter, cause they pump anime out like rabbits breed.
    From what I can tell it will be 14 episodes, doesnt drastically change things but still.