Trying to make room for stables with new patch

heres my garrison build
    http://www.wowhead.com/garrison-calc...mROz8D-JQ4YFGo

im planning to make a barn on my tailoring/LW Rogue.
    im leaning towards scrapping the barracks, since most of the followers i want at level 100 are already there, and i have a really good follower team, so yeah XD
    though i never did get my bodyguard reps up XD

What about your Dwarven Bunker? If you're not really upgrading your followers at this point the bunker's only real draw is one extra Seal a week. Hardly compelling.

yeah, though i dont have all the transmog stuff yet, then again, i can probably get the seal normally, so yeah XD

- - - Updated - - -

axed that dwarven bunker

Transmog stuff from the bunker/mill is BoA and can be acquired on alts fairly easily.

Is the Stable speed boost noticeable when flying? Haven't had a Stables in ages and remember the bonus not stacking with anything else, meaning you only got a +10% (additive) speed increase.

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    It's more the fact that it allows you to interact with stuff while mounted rather than the speed boost.

The Stables mount speed increase appears to give no increase at all to flying mount speed. I get the same 420% flying speed - whether I am on a toon with Stables or without Stables. On top of that, the inability to get dazed/dismounted is completely useless now that flying is available. Really, the only reason I would go with Stables at this point is on a non-Druid (Druids can herb in flight form anyway) herbing or mining toon. Outside of that, I think it's still the weakest large building.

Mage Tower - Probably the strongest large building if you can deal with ~15 minutes of ogre stone farming a week. Just keeping work orders going gives you more than enough apexis to buy all 3 bonus rolls a week (compared to only getting 1/3 from bunker). Having mission completion orders and being able to insta complete stuff like your shipyard Mythic cache is incredibly nice, and the portal runes are very nice for world content/soloing rares, etc. Plus, the portals on top of that.

Barracks - 5 extra followers still has some minimal value even without spamming every mission 24/7 anymore. The body guard probably brings more utility than any of the other large buildings below it combined.

Gear Works - The inventions have some utility/fun factor, and you don't exactly lose much by taking it over Barracks if you like them.

Dwarven Bunker - Really a very poor building. Only one bonus roll a week when Mage Tower can get you three. Now that you can buy follower upgrades for gold, the work orders are pointless. Even for a new toon trying to build followers up, it's still a GR drain. The only reason to have it is if you're too lazy to keep work orders going for a Mage Tower.

Stables

Quote Originally Posted by Tiberria View Post
    Dwarven Bunker - Really a very poor building. Only one bonus roll a week when Mage Tower can get you three. Now that you can buy follower upgrades for gold, the work orders are pointless. Even for a new toon trying to build followers up, it's still a GR drain. The only reason to have it is if you're too lazy to keep work orders going for a Mage Tower.

You can only buy iLvl 645 upgrades, you still need to get 30 iLvls from the other upgrades. However once you've leveled the majority of followers and have a full stack of the repeatable upgrades you can chuck it. But without it it would take forever with just a Salvage Yard.
    How to tell if somebody learned World Geography in school or from SNL:
    "GIBSON: What insight into Russian actions, particularly in the last couple of weeks, does the proximity of the state give you?
    PALIN: They're our next door neighbors and you can actually see Russia from land here in Alaska, from an island in Alaska."
    SNL: Can't be Diomede Islands, say her backyard instead.