10+ Year Old Account

How lucky or unlucky you are with daggers drop...

First of all this is not some qq post,since I understand rng is rng...xD...but I wonder what is your luck with daggers drop?...atm I have 20 kills on normal and heroic on 3 bosses which drop daggers...with coin every kill this is 40 chance for drop and I only see 1 dagger drop (regular)...Is this, lets say normal for daggers drop or my rng is really bad......xD...

Cheers!!!

I've killed 37(8N, 22H, 7M) across the difficulties. I've seen 2 in N, 4H and 1M. I've also coined 1 in M so i guess 2M.

New guild but kept same sig [cares- Kel'Thuzad]
    http://www.twitch.tv/undr_score

Deleted
    We have been clearing heroic since week 1, currently 12/13M we have seen 1 heroic Dagger from kilrogg, 2 mythics 1 of which came this reset from our 1st mannoroth kill (which I wasn't on) and 1 from our 1st assault kill. I have also managed to coin 1 from mythic kilrogg.

Deleted
    I've killed 45 across all difficulties, seen 2 daggers from assault, 2 from kilrogg and 0 from mannoroth. I was already 5/13M by the time I finally replaced my 700 dagger.

Deleted
    got the killrog dagger on first week, then never gotten another one until this week 2x mannoroth one wf, one gemmed ... rng be rng-ing

Up until last week I had 685 daggers from BRF. I ended up farming a ton of apexis over the bonus weekend and made 2x695 daggers and swords. I have yet to see any kind of rogue weapons drop in HFC.

I'm at ilvl 710 and still using a 695 dagger, so yeah..

We have three rogues in my guild. We're 13/13 heroic and 1/13 mythic (reaver at 3%). I have 2x heroic mannoroth daggers (and a 710 and 705 in my bags). The rogue officer in my guild has heroic mannoroth and mythic HFA dagger, the third rogue has mythic hfa and heroic mannoroth daggers. I'd say we've had pretty decent luck.

On that same note, I never once got the highmaul dagger to drop on any difficulty when it was relevant. I did pvp to get the 660 daggers so that I could at least have daggers that weren't blue.

Currently 11/13 Mythic with a heroic HFA dagger in my main hand. Never seen Heroic Manny or Kilrogg dagger drop, never seen Mythic Kilrogg dagger, and never seen Mythic Assault dagger drop. So yeah, my RNG has sucked.

My guild is only first half of H down but I've been pugging H for a few months. In pugs, coined H Kilrogg dagger first kill, followed by coining N WF Manny dagger first kill, then recently won the H Manny dagger (with slot) on my first kill, immediately followed by coining another in the same kill. So yeah, I'd say I'm pretty lucky - more so because the guild is seeing a 1-2 slow agi weapons drop per raid but rarely any daggers.

To balance it out though, I've been running H Soc along side N Soc for I don't know how long and still no soul cap.

Deleted
    So far i have never seen a single Dagger drop in all of HFC.

Lucky im Combat

10+ Year Old Account
    ...what I atleast found funny is, the only time that dagger drop from my guild since tot is only when ml is leather or cloth user.Always, but always when we have paladins as ml never seen dagger drop since may 2013...I got more daggers from coins than regular drop...also another funny thing, in our raids which size is beetwen 16 till 18 players, atleast 10 are vanquisher users...xD...cheers!!!

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Endemonadia View Post
    So far i have never seen a single Dagger drop in all of HFC.

Lucky im Combat
    sir you are pure winner...

Last night I almost posted in here to complain that I had not seen a single mythic dagger even though a have a mythic wf demonblade and 4 other mythic combat weapons with sockets.

Well I got 2 mythic daggers from Killrogg that same day

I Have been having shitty luck with dagger drops, then last night we had to pug a dps for heroic Kilorogg ( a rogue ) even tho i told rl not to cause of dagger drp, wouldnt you know it. The dam thing dropped and he rolled it and won even tho he had the 700 daggers and was playing combat. Pissed me off to know end.

10+ Year Old Account
    I've been pretty unlucky with daggers so far. Haven't had one drop on any difficulty!

Quote Originally Posted by Elimite View Post
    I Have been having shitty luck with dagger drops, then last night we had to pug a dps for heroic Kilorogg ( a rogue ) even tho i told rl not to cause of dagger drp, wouldnt you know it. The dam thing dropped and he rolled it and won even tho he had the 700 daggers and was playing combat. Pissed me off to know end.
    thats pretty B.S. raid leader should've known.
    Hi

Daggers coming out my ass.

Only Rogue in the raid. And I'm Combat
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Elimite View Post
    feels bad man

Deleted
    maybe worth getting a crafter to get you 2 x 6/6 daggers 705 ilvl with good stats ? D: