Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ...
    10+ Year Old Account
    Well, wiped at The Dig by trash. This game got suddenly impossibly hard. Oh, and it was on normal difficulty.

Quote Originally Posted by Pendulous View Post
    Well, wiped at The Dig by trash. This game got suddenly impossibly hard. Oh, and it was on normal difficulty.
    DO a run of previous dungeon at higher difficulty. The game difficulty curve is literally steps.
    Non ti fidar di me se il cuor ti manca.

The Unstoppable Force Super Kami Dende's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Game is amazing. been taking it slow mostly. What Teams are people generally using? I'm currently running Garrison, Gully and Knolan. Find they have a great mixture of damage/burst/tank/heal

Just starting Witcher 3. Will save this gem for after that.

Quote Originally Posted by Pendulous View Post
    Yeah noticed the digs dungeon was quite a jump from previous. Need to grind some levels and replace low level armor from heroic/legendary runs with early dungeons

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Darth Dracula View Post
    Game is amazing. been taking it slow mostly. What Teams are people generally using? I'm currently running Garrison, Gully and Knolan. Find they have a great mixture of damage/burst/tank/heal
    Calibretto/Red Monika/Garrison

Use cali for support and pump the damage with monika/garrison works pretty well. Bleed stacking and debuff stacking mostly for bosses and quick hits for trash

A few minutes ago I tryed the last boss with the new balanced difficulty. NOW IS A FINAL BOSS! ::

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by RobertoCarlos View Post

Calibretto/Red Monika/Garrison

Use cali for support and pump the damage with monika/garrison works pretty well. Bleed stacking and debuff stacking mostly for bosses and quick hits for trash
    Calibretto feels too necessary. Now that I finally have a group heal on him, he has to be in the party. Too many debuffs in the game that need to be cleansed, and he can do that easily. Knolan isn't as good a healer as him. Also currently running this group. I don't like the concept of Knolan not getting overcharge easily. That's kinda the point of the game. A big MP pool means nothing if you can't keep it full.

Calibretto has literally every tool needed for a support character - once you get the passive that gives you overcharge when you dispell debuffs with the standard actions you won't every find yourself low on mana.

Also the life on getting hit heal is awesome for fast-multiple hit attacks and also dots - the heal triggers on every single attack you get. Example, when bandits to their spinny-wheely attack, you get HP back for every hit nearly negating the whole attack.

Must say that Gully isn't that bad honestly; mostly for the taunt, since healing 1 character is way easier than a full group. However when you get Red Monika damage gets pumped as hell, too good to pass over (especially if in NG+ you want to tackle higher difficulties immediately).
    Non ti fidar di me se il cuor ti manca.

10+ Year Old Account
    I barely survived Junktown on Legendary. But I made it to level 15, got a nice weapon for Monika, bought pretty much every crafting thing I could, did some time in the Arena, and hoping I have enough now to continue on.

Waiting for Cal to get a freaking revive spell though.

10+ Year Old Account
    Well, this game has gotten more frustrating. Found a side quest event where, even at a higher level than it, the boss is one-shotting my characters. There is a trash mob that has an ability that does most of a character's health in damage as well. Seems like every single attack from every enemy ever puts some form of debuff on everything. The game just isn't feeling fun anymore when a single encounter takes minutes to finish.