Cool 697 Holy Priest Gearing Help

I'm 697 having a tough time breaking the ilvl 700 barrier I need possible gear suggestions
    and what bosses and where to get them aiming for best in slot multi strike /mastery/haste gear
    currently siting at 25% multi strike and ty in advance.

Healyourmind-turalyon
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...rmind/advanced

Just do HFC heroic or normal and you'll break 700 in no time. Multistrike has nothing on Int so as soon as you get a higher ilvl item with higher int, swap it out. Secondary stats are irrelevent at that point.

Here is the BiS list for holy.

Countenance of the Revenant
    Locket of Unholy Reconstitution
    Mantle of the Eredar Lord
    Drape of Beckoned Souls
    Pious Raiment
    Powder Singed Bracers
    Satin Gloves of Injustice
    Demonbuckle Sash of Argus
    Pious Leggings
    Bloody Dagger-Heeled Pumps
    Ring of Foul Temptation
    legendary 795
    Unstable Felshadow Emulsion / Intuitions Gift
    Demonic Phylactery
    Gavel of the Eredar
    Gibbering Madness

God speed holy priest, not many of us left.

In the future this is where I got that list from, as well as plenty of other great info stat wise.

Are you sure the stats from gloves+shoulders outweigh the T17 bonus? Also Edict of Argus mythic is better than Gavel+Madness.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bootybear View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Valancer View Post
    I play as a holy priest and when I ran hfc lfr I noticed after the first boss my heal spell wasn't casting. So I looked at it and it shows that it has a 34.4 min cast time
    Do you have the class trinket? If so, the cast time is correct. /s

If you have mythic T17 then no its not. If you manage to get an Edict of Argus, then by all means I would use it. I didn't get one until last night, luckily warforged so its better than the mythic dagger I had.

Quote Originally Posted by djriff View Post
    If you have mythic T17 then no its not. If you manage to get an Edict of Argus, then by all means I would use it. I didn't get one until last night, luckily warforged so its better than the mythic dagger I had.
    What is this :| People get MWF Edicts of Argus and I've gotten the belt from Kormrok like 3 times.
    I play as a holy priest and when I ran hfc lfr I noticed after the first boss my heal spell wasn't casting. So I looked at it and it shows that it has a 34.4 min cast time

Deleted
    Whys shouldnt be Pedal-Pushing Sandals best in slot when Powder Singed Bracers are?
    Last edited by mmoc3dd8f9cb62; 2015-09-11 at 06:09 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Alynee View Post
    Whys shouldnt be Pedal-Pushing Sandals best in slot when Powder Singed Bracers are?
    I don't think either is. Pristine Man'ari cuffs are better than the Assault Bracers imo.

Quote Originally Posted by Thirteen View Post
    What is this :| People get MWF Edicts of Argus and I've gotten the belt from Kormrok like 3 times.
    Welcome to RNG mate xD IRT to OP though, Those weps will serve them well until they can get an Edict of Argus.