Question [Fury] How much damage should I be doing?

During hfc normal, I pulled 18.5k dps with titan's grip and this was with a draenic strength flask, augmentation rune and +100 crit food buff. My ilvl is 764 and here is my armory link: eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/earthen-ring/Jerriko/simple

PS: I can't post links yet.
    Last edited by Jerricko; 2015-09-07 at 07:55 PM. Reason: More info

Um what? Troll post? Cuz armory says only LFR and 673ilvl.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lansworthy
    Deathwing will come and go RAWR RAWR IM A DWAGON
    Quote Originally Posted by DirtyCasual View Post
    There's no point in saying this, even if you slap them upside down and inside out with the truth, the tin foil hat brigade will continue to believe the opposite.

Armory still needs to update. I equipped ilvl 660 leg piece before going in.

10+ Year Old Account
    You need to post more info or people can't help you. We need:

-What fights you're talking about
    -Logs would help
    -What talents on which fight (I hope you didn't use bladestorm for single target)

etc.

Just based on your armory:

-Your enchants are not optimized. You're missing a ring enchant and your weapons should have thunderlord.
    -You have a tanking trinket equipped.
    -Your haste is too low (likely due to single stat timewalker gear, hard to help till you get upgrades).
    -You have 2 fury specs instead of fury and arms.
    -If you're doing a single target fight, you should be using avatar/storm bolt as fury.
    -If you're doing 2-3 targets over a long period, be arms with bloodbath/dragon roar.
    -If you're doing an AoE fight be fury with bladestorm/dragon roar.

Like I said though, you need to give more info or we can't help.

Sorry for late reply, and thank you for info and advice.

I ran simcraft around the time EuroGuy posted and it said I can do 22k dps compared to my 18k in the raid. I can not remember what the fights were that I did the dps on. I went SMF over TG for more sudden death procs which brought my DPS up and I started to focus on getting more haste.

However, during our last raid, I went on my hunter (old main) and I decided I should stay hunter because our raid team needs more ranged dps.