Deleted

Quick question about Affli and Destro trinket choice

Hey all, basicly a quick question which can be answered by me looking through numerous of threads but i hope you guys can look past that and give a quick and simple answer rather then SIM it, which i did.

Basicly this, I have a 715 Sandman Pouch, 710 +socket UGoS and just obtained a 705 DSI, no socket or anything.

I simmed all 3 trinket choices and they were within a couple of 100 dps of eachother, which ones do you guys recommend for a average player skill level? Since i just started to gear and play this lock and am still getting familiar with the class.

I know from reading that the DSI has a rather large uptime, the Sandman Pouch has a large chunk of crit and the UGoS has good intellect and a 75 mastery slot. Dunno so much about that proc.

Would love to hear your guys's imput ^^

eu(DOT)battle(DOT)net/wow/en/character/silvermoon/Erahlock/simple

10+ Year Old Account
    Sandman's is decent for Destro but I'd never use it for Affliction. Your UGoS sounds good - especially because of the socket - and it's very passive so probably better for the average skill level because there's nothing necessarily to watch for or react to. It can be decent in both specs. DSI is a great trinket for both specs.

So probably DSI + UGoS will get you what you need in just about all circumstances.