Page 13 of 69 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Lilla Blomma View Post
    That's not late.
    You don't get it. She says that if you go that far with someone that will fuck you no matter what, you can't say no. It just won't work and there's not much you can do other than physically push the other person away (which in most cases won't work for obvious physical reasons). Not all men can switch their primal instincts to procreate off at will. You have to have the mental fortitude as a woman to decide whether you'll go that far before you actually do. It is exactly why she's saying drinking equivalently with men is not about "equal rights" it's about avoiding stupid situations where a "no, i've changed my mind" won't make everything go away. Let's face it, when you add alcohol to the equation, all reasons get thrown out the window.

Well that happened to me once.. we were kissing, slowly getting undressed and ready to do it and then she took her bra off ....... she had like fucking big washer on her tits. I said to myself, Oh God, "I don’t want this."

Elemental Lord Lady Dragonheart's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Amongst the Wilds, or in my Garrison... >.>
    Quote Originally Posted by Xilurm View Post
    While I know what BDSM is, it's not really for me. But hey, to each their own I guess. I just hope that if I ever meet a girl that's into it, she will tell me beforehand and not at the last minute.
    If you met outside the premise, for most girls, it's hard to admit. I can see most girls waiting until the last minute to mention it, but also be fine with basic vanilla sex if it turns out that they are not into it. It's more like something that you hope for.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Axphism View Post
    It's pretty safe to say you should know each other pretty well first. There's a lot of trust that goes into this stuff.
    For me, most definitely. Especially with choking, as I have a PTSD trigger that can happen from it.
    I am both the Lady of Dusk, Vheliana Nightwing & Dark Priestess of Lust, Loreleî Legace!
    ~~ ~~
    <3 ~ I am also the ever-enticing leader of <The Coven of Dusk Desires> on Moon Guard!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by SL1200 View Post
    If she says stop, and you don't, you're a rapist. Period.
    What if you're already achieving penetration when she says it?

lets face it, in current society women get away with so much bullshit such as unsubstantiated rape claims.

And often when they make such false accusations, they get away with it scott free, doesnt matter than some man's life got ruined.

I thought you wanted equality? Seems to me women want only the benefits but none of the burdens and downsides that come with that.

The Unstoppable Force THE Bigzoman's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Winter Blossom View Post
    It's not a shitty thing to do.
    It is a shitty thing to do.

Shes well within her right to do it, but it's still a shitty thing to do.

Is it rape when after it's all gone down, she stares up at the ceiling and says, for thexample first and only time, "I don't want this"?

Do we need this exact same thread every three or four days? I doubt anyone's opinion has changed, and it's all the same people saying the same things.

Quote Originally Posted by Dragonheart Maiden View Post

For me, most definitely. Especially with choking, as I have a PTSD trigger that can happen from it.
    you were deployed when?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Trafalgarlaw View Post
    What if you're already achieving penetration when she says it?

lets face it, in current society women get away with so much bullshit such as unsubstantiated rape claims.

And often when they make such false accusations, they get away with it scott free, doesnt matter than some man's life got ruined.

I thought you wanted equality? Seems to me women want only the benefits but none of the burdens and downsides that come with that.
    you can have been at it for long enough that you are one pump from done and if she says she doesn't want you to thrust that one more time it is rape if you do. it is completely unfair but it is what society has come to.
    There is no Bad RNG just Bad LTP

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by judgementofantonidas View Post
    you were deployed when?

- - - Updated - - -

you can have been at it for long enough that you are one pump from done and if she says she doesn't want you to thrust that one more time it is rape if you do. it is completely unfair but it is what society has come to.
    Thats my point. Its utter bullshit. Women cry they want equality but really, they dont, they just want more priviliges and power.

because if their was equality, women wouldnt be getting away with all the bullshit they do now.

Right now, in that scenario, it would be his word vs hers, and GL proving that it wasnt rape.
    She just ruined an innocent person's life forever.

And lets not even get started on the "oh silly geezers, men cant get raped"

7+ Year Old Account
    you were deployed when?
    You can get PTSD from a lot more than being in the military.
    I am both the Lady of Dusk, Vheliana Nightwing & Dark Priestess of Lust, Loreleî Legace!
    ~~ ~~
    <3 ~ I am also the ever-enticing leader of <The Coven of Dusk Desires> on Moon Guard!

you were deployed when?

- - - Updated - - -

I don't know if she was ever deployed but you can get PTSD from any traumatic experience not just combat.

My favorite part of this debate is when someone points out that statistically false accusations of rape only make up about 6% of cases. The response is an immediate, violent, "Of course it happens more than that!!!111!" even when there is not a shred of evidence to suggest that. These same people laugh when someone suggests real rape happens more often than is reported. Both positions make assumptions based on very little, and neither actually give a shit about what really happens. But it'll go back and forth for another 50 pages.

Quote Originally Posted by buck008 View Post
    My favorite part of this debate is when someone points out that statistically false accusations of rape only make up about 6% of cases. The response is an immediate, violent, "Of course it happens more than that!!!111!" even when there is not a shred of evidence to suggest that. These same people laugh when someone suggests real rape happens more often than is reported. Both positions make assumptions based on very little, and neither actually give a shit about what really happens. But it'll go back and forth for another 50 pages.
    My favorite part is when people claim they are against rape in all cases, but immediately down play rape against males when people ask about that.

Or say something like "If he had an erection, it isn't rape."

Quote Originally Posted by purebalance View Post
    Yes and we should be allowed to vilify women who do this. However, we're not allowed to. You try to do that and you get called all sorts of names and then get sued by some feminazi like that guy in Canada.
    Yep, definitely agree.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by goblinpaladin View Post
    Your insurance company may have some opinions, that would constitute - Victim blaming - You should get on that.
    lol 10/10, sir.

Quote Originally Posted by Dextroden View Post
    My favorite part is when people claim they are against rape in all cases, but immediately down play rape against males when people ask about that.

Or say something like "If he had an erection, it isn't rape."
    Yea, hypocrisy is fun.

No, it isn't. You can change your mind, not feel like it anymore. Doesn't make someone a bitch.
    Please see the excellent and humorous comparison about "inviting your friend over for dinner then telling them to fuck off" post in the thread.

You're a bitch there, and you're a bitch here. Nothing is wrong with being a bitch other than that people may not like you. You can't have your cake and eat it too.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Hubcap View Post
    That's not a very good allegory. Eating food and getting a d*ck stuck in you are two very different things.
    It doesn't matter if it's perfectly lined up. The point is that you enter into a social contract with a person. You say or imply that you will do an activity and later renege on your contract, however you want to look at it. These aren't legal contracts mind you, just social ones. So it's not illegal, nor should it be, to change your mind but you can't blame people for seeing you as a bit of a bitch for doing so.

The Unstoppable Force THE Bigzoman's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    No, it isn't. You can change your mind, not feel like it anymore. Doesn't make someone a bitch.
    You're right.

It makes you a indecisive bitch.

Quote Originally Posted by TommyJohn View Post
    That's not being a hero. That's YOU looking for justification to play out racist fantasies of killing muslims.
    If only the two were mutually exclusive. You're saying that, just because someone is a bigot, they cannot also do something heroic?

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by THE Bigzoman View Post
    You're right.

I think that would matter more on her reasoning than anything. As there are a plethora of reasons to stop having sex.
    ~~ ~~

Quote Originally Posted by THE Bigzoman View Post
    You're right.

It doesn't make her a bitch. I understand the frustration involved when someone changes their mind at the last second, but that doesn't make them anything. You are more than welcome to vent that frustration and call names, etc. It says very little about the kind of person she is.