Page 33 of 69 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lilla Blomma View Post
    It's not comparable at all.
    How so? Two people agree on doing an action and one decides not to. Perfectly comparable.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Templar 331 View Post
    How so? Two people agree on doing an action and one decides not to. Perfectly comparable.
    I already responded to that.

Telling people you're going to do something or inviting people over is not the same as someone having expectations that there will be sex and then gets pissed when said expectations aren't met.
    So you're saying getting naked does not mean I get to touch you? So... if I wait for your permission, you won't call me a freak for staring at your titties? :P
    Users with <20 posts and ignored shitposters are automatically invisible. Find out how to do that here and help clean up MMO-OT!
    PSA: Being a volunteer is no excuse to make a shite job of it.

Quote Originally Posted by Winter Blossom View Post
    Woah, pump the brakes.

Let's find the quote we're referring to before you start saying I did joke.
    On the hunt. I wish whoever had put it in their signature still had it. What a thing of beauty it is to find people who demand rape be taken seriously start cracking jokes because the victim was male.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Slant View Post
    So you're saying getting naked does not mean I get to touch you? So... if I wait for your permission, you won't call me a freak for staring at your titties? :P
    It's not permission for someone to stick their dick in me.

Deleted
    It isn't comparable because she doesn't like it, she does this allot.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Granyala View Post
    Don't pick up the soap, it's a trap!

While the thought of a man getting raped by a woman can have certain amusing aspects, men raping men... not so much.
    https://youtu.be/isujdfWGqss

While true, there is this one thing. XD

Telling people you're going to do something or inviting people over is not the same as someone having expectations that there will be sex and then gets pissed when said expectations aren't met.
    Yes. It is.

Cyclical argument incoming?

If you invite someone over, engage in heavy petting, get undressed, get out the rubbers... then say "nah sorry, bed time", it makes you a dick.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Delekii View Post
    Yes, it is.

If I invite everyone over for a dinner party, I can change my mind, decide I dont like them afterall and send them all home once the roast is cooked. It makes me a douchebag, but I can do it.

It's well within your rights to do it, and I wouldn't ever say otherwise, but it doesn't mean it isn't rude as fuck.
    I can see your point, but there's a key difference.

Eating dinners can make you look pregnant.
    Sex can actually get you pregnant.

They're not the same things.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Delekii View Post
    Yes. It is.

Cyclical argument incoming?

If you invite someone over, engage in heavy petting, get undressed, get out the rubbers... then say "nah sorry, bed time", it makes you a dick.
    No, you're not saying "We're going to have sex and you're going to get to finish", it's just an expectation.

Don't pick up the soap, it's a trap!

While the thought of a man getting raped by a woman can have certain amusing aspects, men raping men... not so much.
    Well, no... but that's a different case. I'm thinking the important bit is that male rapists are not funny, female rapists... like seriously? A woman doing all the work and me not having to do first contact, buying dinner and a few drinks, a theatre ticket, flowers, pretend her latest peeve about some random idiot on Big Brother is actually interesting to get sex?

Sadly, such a thing is very, very unlikely to happen.
    Users with <20 posts and ignored shitposters are automatically invisible. Find out how to do that here and help clean up MMO-OT!

15+ Year Old Account
    It's not baseless expectations. I don't know what undressing with some guy means to you, but to most people it means you're going to do more than just lie there unless that's explicitly stated. Saying no at that stage is like canceling a date while guy is already at the restaurant waiting for you. It's your right to do so, but it's still a really douchey thing to do. Not because you have an obligation to go on a date with him, but because you led him to believe it was happening up until that point.

It's one thing if the guy does something right before that, warranting the cancellation. It's another thing being an indecisive child.

10+ Year Old Account
    It is EXACTLY the same thing.
    If you undress before the other person in the bedroom, it's basically like saying "Come on, lets have sexy time".

Just because you don't utter it verbally, doesn't mean your behavior doesn't create expectations.
    Just because there isn't money involved in "getting ready for the deed" like buying paint cans or driving to a visit, doesn't change the fact that it is rude to withdraw in the last possible moment w/o having a plausible reason.

What you are advocating here is that behavior should have no social/emotional consequences. That is simply an absurd statement.

Deleted
    It is EXACTLY the same thing.
    If you undress before the other person in the bedroom, it's basically like saying "Come on, lets have sexy time".
    No, it isn't.

It's not permission for someone to stick their dick in me.
    Well, no... but then, not getting permission often pisses people off and you think that's wrong? So, say... if you were to be denied entry into a Mosque because of you not wearing a Hijab, that's kinda like a permission denied... why are you so pissed off about that?

Sorry, low blow I know. :P

10+ Year Old Account
    I already responded to that.
    http://www.mmo-champion.com/search.p...d=23176635&pp=

No, you haven't. All you've said was "It's not rude."

No, you're not saying "We're going to have sex and you're going to get to finish", it's just an expectation.
    Righto.

I'm not going to convince you, and your argument is ridiculous, so I guess I'm done.

Let me put it in a more pragmatic way:

There is no person on earth who, after getting to that point and you suddenly turning on the cold shower is going to think of you as anything other than a dick. Whether or not you think it is rude or not is largely irrelevant to everyone else, as I'm sure it is largely irrelevant to you what they think of you.

Deleted
    http://www.mmo-champion.com/search.p...d=23176635&pp=

No, you haven't. All you've said was "It's not rude."
    Nope, I just didn't quote you:

Quote Originally Posted by Seja Victrix View Post
    I can see your point, but there's a key difference.

Eating dinners can make you look pregnant.
    Sex can actually get you pregnant.

They're not the same things.
    Food can poison you, sex not so much. Not to mention that moony over there thinks it isn't rude even if you are in the middle of it.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Haidaes View Post
    Food can poison you, sex not so much. Not to mention that moony over there thinks it isn't rude even if you are in the middle of it.
    Because it isn't.