Page 1 of 20
... LastLast

Modern day Feminism is toxic

As per title feminism is nothing like it was back in the 60s sjws and feminists are pushing hard to get everything on a silver platter and then some while blaming men if it doesn't work out. The wage gap they keep arguing about is a myth as well as wage equality if they want to get payed for the same stuff a man does go out and show the world you can earn it.
    And just random complaining about the dumbest 'gender' discrimination tactics they can find like target and childrens toys. And its seeping into the schools now.
    Discuss how bad modern feminism and the sjws are im curious on others opinions

The Unstoppable Force Theodarzna's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    I blame tumblr, and other blogging collectives.

Are you saying you have a problem with ungendered toys?

Quote Originally Posted by jon234 View Post
    As per title feminism is nothing like it was back in the 60s sjws and feminists are pushing hard to get everything on a silver platter and then some while blaming men if it doesn't work out. The wage gap they keep arguing about is a myth as well as wage equality if they want to get payed for the same stuff a man does go out and show the world you can earn it.
    And just random complaining about the dumbest 'gender' discrimination tactics they can find like target and childrens toys. And its seeping into the schools now.
    What was it like back in the 60's?

10+ Year Old Account
    "SJW's" (Christ I hate that fucking phrase) are going to "win".
    Squeaky wheel get's the oil and all.
    Quote Originally Posted by Vaerys View Post
    Gaze upon the field in which I grow my fucks, and see that it is barren.

Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    Are you saying you have a problem with ungendered toys?
    I don't think anyone has a problem with ungendered toys, it's the "need" to remove gendered toys labels that rustled their jimmies.

Since when are toys sentient and or gender specific?

Quote Originally Posted by WskyDK View Post
    "SJW's" (Christ I hate that fucking phrase) are going to "win".
    Squeaky wheel get's the oil and all.
    By that logic, it will be an eternal turmoil, as if two squeaky wheels collided at maximum force.

10+ Year Old Account

I am enjoying the legit statistics that you have offered us. The clear insight for marketing and how it works also has left me feeling very smart. The sweeping generalization also is on point.
    Quote Originally Posted by A Chozo View Post
    Humans Paladins don't have "a lot of lore" behind them.

Are you sure you didn't mean to post this rant in one of the existing 'qq feminism qq sjws' threads?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jester Joe View Post
    By that logic, it will be an eternal turmoil, as if two squeaky wheels collided at maximum force.
    Nahhhhh, the "feminism" side will come out on top (giggity) because it's much easier to gain support when you're the victim, however factual or not it may be.
    ex: "There need to be more positive women in media." A reasonable person would agree, and that side get's another win, no matter how small.

EDIT: Suppose I should state my position for clarity; I don't support any side outright and take each event/whatever as it comes. (see above for what this means)

Quote Originally Posted by Jester Joe View Post
    I don't think anyone has a problem with ungendered toys, it's the "need" to remove gendered toys labels that rustled their jimmies.
    Seems to be an incredibly low bar for "toxic"

Quote Originally Posted by Merkava View Post
    What was it like back in the 60's?
    Second wave feminism is a simple google search away. You know about the glass ceiling and advocacy of womans working rights pay etc. And now its just harass any man they find

Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    Seems to be an incredibly low bar for "toxic"
    Meh, I dunno. I do think it was a silly notion to try to push to remove gender labels on toys, but I don't consider it the end of the world.

Second wave feminism is a simple google search away. You know about the glass ceiling and advocacy of womans working rights pay etc. And now its just harass any man they find
    Lilly Ledbetter Act was less than 10 years ago.

feminism is redundant, men and women are equal in western societies.

in eastern societies however? not so much.

Femenists tend to not have a very good grasp on logic.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by bloodmoth13 View Post
    feminism is redundant, men and women are equal in western societies.

in eastern societies however? not so much.

Femenists tend to not have a very good grasp on logic.
    Clearly something is happening if their argument is picking up steam

Now a days its nothing more than an excuse for woman to lash out back when there were actual suffragists not some bone headed biggot who claims to be for getting rid of gender roles then screams men should be eradicated.

This is all a bunch of ranting about stuff that doesnt happen. And you bring up the "Wage gap" like its the main issue going on. The main issues Feminism is fighting is being allowed to control their own bodies, and wanting to not live in a society in which assaulting a woman is seen as a lesser crime as "ruining the career" of her assaulter by speaking up about the truth.

And WTH. Please tell me one single way that removing Gender labels from toys hurts anyone in any scenario. It sounds more like "angry boy is angry that things are different now" rant than anything else.

P.S. Anyone who uses "SJW" as an insult is a moron.

You DO know what it stands for?
    Social
    Justice
    Warrior
    As in one who Fights for Justice in Society

So what you are telling me is that you think we should prevent Equality between men and women because you are offended that the robots and barbies dont have Sex symbols above them because you think its wrong to fight Injustice in Society.

- - - Updated - - -

Now a days its nothing more than an excuse for woman to lash out back when there were actual suffragists not some bone headed biggot who claims to be for getting rid of gender roles then screams men should be eradicated.
    yea no one is actually doing any of that. so please get off your dank horse.
    Romance doesnt detract from a story. Its a Genre, like horror or comedy or adventure. The game was ruined when we got Horror in drustvar or nazmir. It wasnt ruined when we had funny quests. So if you think a little man on man love ruins the game, then yes you are either a homophobe or just a spoil sport that goes "ewww kissing is yucky" like a baby. Furthermore, if a character has never expressed interest in any gender, then its not proof they are straight. straight people are not the default

Radical feminists are not a new thing, and they're no more the standard feminist now than ever. Nut picking is dumb dude.