Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    A screenshot is more or less pointless for this game, but my nomination for amazing video game cities would be Midtown Madness. Their recreation of Chicago was incredibly detailed and accurate.

7+ Year Old Account
    Any of the major cities in guild wars 2, if I had to pick one it would be the human one (forgot name and in mobile)

Deleted
    I'd have to go with Mass Effect citadel simply because I love the futuristic design which I can actually see happening some day.

Herald of the Titans Lotus Victoria's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Divinity's Reach! Man, that city is HUGE! And to think that parts of it were cut! Just look at this!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ravenmoon View Post
    woah, where is that city? when's it out? is it EoS?
    It's in the Wrothgar DLC which is expected to hit by the end of the year.

Here's a concept picture of the city

Then of course there's Abah's landing
    Last edited by Tierbook; 2015-09-23 at 05:19 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Connal View Post
    I'd never compare him to Hitler, Hitler was actually well educated, and by all accounts pretty intelligent.

10+ Year Old Account
    I really liked the Grove from Guild Wars 2.

Quote Originally Posted by King Candy View Post
    I can't explain it because I'm an idiot, and I have to live with that post for the rest of my life. Better to just smile and back away slowly. Ignore it so that it can go away.
    Thanks for the avatar goes to Carbot Animations and Sy.

Herald of the Titans Lotus Victoria's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by May90 View Post
    I really liked the Grove from Guild Wars 2.
    Oh yea, soooo good! As beautiful as beautiful can get

Quote Originally Posted by Prifter View Post
    Imperial City was pretty cool. I like all the cities in Oblivion.

I also liked Vivec from Morrowind.

It's not the most spectacular or beautiful but it was nice at that time.

YOU are wonderful also what mod is that?
    WORLD POPULATION
    U.S pop 318.2 million,Mexico pop 122.3 million ,Russia 143.5 million S.K 50.22 million China 1.357 billion ,United Kingdom 64.1 million, Europe "as a whole" 742.5 million, Canada 35.16 million, South America 387.5 million,Africa 1.111 billion , Middle east 205 Million , Asia "not counting china" 3.009 B ,Greenland 56k,, Iceland 323k, S/N pole 1k-5k/2k

Novigrad

Los Santos

Paris(AC Unity) for all the faults this game has, city design was surely not one of them.

Alexandria

Rapture wins hands down for me.

A distant 2nd might be Midgar from FF7 or Divinity's Reach from GW2.

Quote Originally Posted by Tech614 View Post
    Alexandria
    That's not Alexandria. That's Lindblum, yo. Tsk tsk

Zanarkand. Markarth gets an honorable mention.
    No, real men set standards and are territorial. Real men don't accept others that stray from the norm. Real men bully those that appear to be weak and inferior. Real men crave structure, hierarchies and rules. Your definition is just a way to neuter the male gender and only losers are deceived by it
    What I learned in a Nintendo thread

Quote Originally Posted by Herecius View Post
    That's not Alexandria. That's Lindblum, yo. Tsk tsk
    Yes forgive me, Alexandria sucks in comparison. Been awhile since I last played IX the town names are a blur.

Since everyone seems to be throwing up medieval/fantasy cities...

I'll throw up the world's funnest battle resort! It's a city... that's a Pokemon themepark!

Also, because people neglected to post a good picture of Divinity's Reach...

http://images.mmorpg.com/images/gall...c94903685c.jpg

Leá Monde from Vagrant Story comes to mind.

Lots of games have 'ruined cities' in them. Not many have the whole game ONLY in the city. And something about it... really made that feeling of 'being there' stick with me going on two decades later.

(several planets/cities from Mass Effect 2 were amazing. Oddly, I'm not as big a fan of Citadel.)

That first time I entered Ironforge too...

Quote Originally Posted by Halicia View Post
    Leá Monde from Vagrant Story comes to mind.

Lots of games have 'ruined cities' in them. Not many have the whole game ONLY in the city. And something about it... really made that feeling of 'being there' stick with me going on two decades later.

(several planets/cities from Mass Effect 2 were amazing. Oddly, I'm not as big a fan of Citadel.)

That first time I entered Ironforge too...
    Citadel would be much better if you where actually exploring it, and not walking around what feels like basically a single apartment building inside of it.

Not going to post a SS, but Ironforge wins for me. Didn't even play much Alliance in WoW, but that city was always quite the marvel.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by kail View Post
    Not going to post a SS, but Ironforge wins for me. Didn't even play much Alliance in WoW, but that city was always quite the marvel.
    Old Orgrimmar was pretty sick but the one that took the cake is either Thunder Bluff or Ironforge. I kinda wish TB would have been the main Horde city back in the day but when you have zepplins in Org then...
    Hey everyone

Deleted
    GW2 cities are pieces of their own. It's just a beautiful game

And Silvermoon in wow deserves some creds as well.

I've always liked Silvermoon in wow for some reason. It looks nice compared to all the wartorn places we visit. Other than that probably the citadel from mass effect, and illum from Wildstar.