[Feral] Newish, anyone mind checking logs?

Hey everyone,

I've finally been allowed to go feral in our heroic HFC runs (initially was made to go boomkin in order to join the raid team, have only run feral in normal mode before that), and while I think I'm doing pretty good I'd like to check in with more experienced people to see if there's anything I could improve/work on.

I've only been playing WoW for ~4-5 months and raiding seriously since early September so it's important for me to make sure I can pull my weight and that I'm not picking up bad habits that would be harder to shake down the line. Any advice would be appreciated!

Armory: eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/argent-dawn/Leewe/advanced
    Log: warcraftlogs.com/reports/LT7rfdWgbAXaMN6x

Thanks in advance.

Deleted
    Been a little while since I've done this so apologies if I'm wrong in some places.

Velhari
    - No second potion
    - No tiger's fury during second berserk
    - 25 PS procs but only 20 uses of bloodtalons
    - Should've saved second set of CD's for the 3rd ring as you can't align it with the second
    - Is thrashing so much a thing now? (genuine question)

Iron Reaver
    - Why are your first cooldowns so delayed from the start? you miss more than half the ring during
    - No second potion
    - No tiger's fury during berserk
    - 13 PS procs only 12 Bloodtalons

These seem to be trends so I won't go over any more bosses yet.

Been working on remembering to pot during fights but looks like I still have a bit to go, thanks for pointing it out.

For Velhari I believe I used trash when the add was close to her and I had the energy to spare in order to help a bit with cleave, as it was going a bit slower than usual. Just checked on other ferals in my bracket with better rankings and at least a couple did the same, I'm guessing it might depend on the group?

I've been Prowling pre-pull then popping KotJ+Berserk right before the first Rip instead of right before the pull to try and not lose any time on those CDs but it looks like it may have backfired on me on Reaver. I'll try opening with them next week and see if that improves matters a bit, thanks again.

Are you using an addon/weak aura to track your predatory swiftness? I see a lot of missed opportunities to gain blood talons, such as on Iskar you missed 14. Missing a couple a fight is pretty common due to mechanics and such but yours are unusually high on some fights.

You should consider using Incarnation+prepot at 1 second before the pull using a macro. Also try to remember that stacking buffs as much as possible without losing usages is extremely important.

I've been going with just the default spell alert/overlay for PS until that raid, actually just made a WA to track it better. Hopefully that'll cut down on those misses, 14 does seem incredibly high. And here I was thinking I'd done well on that fight, haha.

Done for the macro, thank you!