Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    10+ Year Old Account
    Wow was that "hotfix" necessary?

Quote Originally Posted by shogunit3 View Post
    Wow was that "hotfix" necessary?
    Not at all.

I guess the people who complain here were the botters.
    lol

Quote Originally Posted by nirv View Post
    Why would anyone want to apply to be a mod here? So they can censor, ban, and delete more comments on this crappy forum? What a joke. Screw all forum moderators.
    You don't feel comments like this are reason enough for mods in the first place?

What they can't understand, is that when they nerf this kind of stuff for botters, they "kill" fun ways of getting gold, thus forcing some people to botting.

I don't play anymore, but i will be frank here. When i did, i had tons of fun doing old raids with all my alts and getting some gold ( It wasn't that much really either! ), and then, they started to nerf all this, which i don't get it. It took time and effort some times (Heck, it was less profiting to even questing in most of the cases ), so when i got the items i wanted in those places, i didn't have any more reasons to run those places i enjoyed again.

I really enjoyed those runs, so when i stopped doing them, i got really bored, and the "official" gold making places ( Besides AH ), where toooo damn B O O O R I N G to me, so once the fun killed, i started botting, because let's be real, fuck "virtual working for gold". As i said, i don't play anymore (And not because i'm banned, heh... ), so sorry if im mentioning this, but for me it was the effect of this kind of stuid nerfs (Believe it or not, i had friends farming here for Quel'Derar and they alway said, that the yield they got farming that somewhat made up for the big grind it was. Go guess now).

When they started to nerf the fun everywhere on this game, they killed a good piece of what wow was. And i was here since the begining for years and years. They should take some effort and guess some other ways to fix this kind of issues before killing the fun.

-Note : I don't complain exactly because of this exact "fix", i complain about this kind of "fixes" (For me it was nerfing old raids gold and some other things)