10+ Year Old Account

Turkish journalist who acknowledged Genocide beaten by Turkey ruling party members

Turkish journalist who acknowledged Armenian Genocide beaten by Turkey ruling party members (altered to fit)
    http://news.am/eng/news/288935.html
    (im dumb and forgot to add in the source, so here it is)

The Turkish journalist Ahmet Hakan, who acknowledged the Armenian Genocide, was beaten by the members of Turkey’s ruling “Justice and Development” party (AKP). This information was confirmed by the AKP spokesman Ömer Çelik. The latter also noted that three of the persons who beat the journalist were party members.

AKP spokesman stated that the investigation on the party affiliation of the attacking persons revealed that three of them were AKP members, the Turkish newspaper Sozcu reports.

“After revealing all this, decision was taken to exclude these persons from the party,” Ömer Çelik said.

Hürriyet columnist and CNNturk anchor Ahmet Hakan was brutally beaten in front of his own house on September 30 on his way home

The journalist was taken to the hospital, but no threat poses his life.

Investigation is underway.

Ahmet Hakan proved by 7 points that the Armenian Genocide was committed in the Ottoman Empire.
    Last edited by GennGreymane; 2015-10-05 at 01:25 PM.

LoL...Nice diaspora shit. He is not beaten because of his comments on Armenian Genocide, it's because he was criticizing AKP quite hard.

You should reconsider your news source, you are being fed by bullshit.

10+ Year Old Account
    There's something in the water... Florida
    Freedom of speech is not universally protected.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kuntantee View Post
    LoL...Nice diaspora shit. He is not beaten because of his comments on Armenian Genocide, it's because he was criticizing AKP quite hard.
    Does that make a beating any more justified?

Haters gonna hate, diaspora gonna.. diaspore?..

Unfortunately brutality and oppresion against journalists happens on a daily basis in Turkey. Some were sentenced to extreme jail sentences or worse just because speaking out. This particular incident had nothing to do with the so called genocide.

Before you go all sjw up my arse I'd like to state that I don't have a firm stand on the matter. A lof evidence contradict both sides' theories. But the suspicious and populist attitude of the diaspora has led me to somewhat dislike them.

Excuse the cliché but I have both Armenian and Turkish mates, nationality is not at all a factor for me. I like Armenians equally as I would like any other ethnicity, however because of ASALA, Stanford Jay Shaw and others I have little love for the diaspora.

Please quit the hate mongering.
    Last edited by berkcet; 2015-10-05 at 01:30 PM. Reason: Typo
    long time no see

10+ Year Old Account

So that makes it ok and these people are free from criticism? I feel that you must try harder.

Quote Originally Posted by Valarius View Post
    No, of course not. I wanted to emphasize on the agenda of the article.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by GennGreymane View Post
    So that makes it ok and these people are free from criticism? I feel that you must try harder.
    That post is not a justification but an exposure of an agenda. The beating has nothing to do with Armenian Genocide is what I am trying to say.

10+ Year Old Account
    But it still happened, and is the beating ok because he spoke out against a party? Try a bit harder.

Deleted

Did that genocide even happen? what do you think?

But it still happened, and is the beating ok because he spoke out against a party? Try a bit harder.

Quote Originally Posted by Kuntantee
    That post is not a justification...
    justification
    dʒʌstɪfɪˈkeɪʃ(ə)n/Submit
    noun
    the action of showing something to be right or reasonable.
    "the justification of revolutionary action"

Quote Originally Posted by Valarius View Post

I am trying hard enough but you are ability to understand what is written is rather pathetic .
    Last edited by Kuntantee; 2015-10-05 at 05:46 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Davillage View Post
    Did that genocide even happen? what do you think?
    Can't wait to see the answer to this one *popcorn*
    There is a cult of ignorance in the United States, and there always has been. The strain of anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that “my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge." - Isaac Asimov

10+ Year Old Account
    AK Party Best Party.

10+ Year Old Account
    justification
    dʒʌstɪfɪˈkeɪʃ(ə)n/Submit
    noun
    the action of showing something to be right or reasonable.
    "the justification of revolutionary action"

I am trying hard enough but you are ability to understand what is written is rather pathetic .
    Then it just sounds like you want to say the source must be discredited for no real reason. I mean its a source you dont agree with for what ever reason, but hey since you disagree with it, it must be propaganda or something.

Then it just sounds like you want to say the source must be discredited for no real reason. I mean its a source you dont agree with for what ever reason, but hey since you disagree with it, it must be propaganda or something.
    The article you posted is implying he got beaten because of his thoughts on Armenian Genocide which is plain false. He got beaten because of his criticism. The article obviously has an agenda. You get it now?

15+ Year Old Account

- - - Updated - - -

That post is not a justification but an exposure of an agenda. The beating has nothing to do with Armenian Genocide is what I am trying to say.
    Source for this?
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i've said i'd like to have one of those bad dragon dildos shaped like a horse, because the shape is nicer than human.
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i was talking about horse cock again, told him to look at your sig.

10+ Year Old Account
    The article you posted is implying he got beaten because of his thoughts on Armenian Genocide which is plain false. He got beaten because of his criticism. The article obviously has an agenda. You get it now?
    And yet you have offered nothing of merit to the thread. I am quoting the article. Can you, based on the article clearly state the exact intent? Do you have a source that states otherwise? If not, then please kindly leave discussion to the real posters. If I have to force you to bring in sources, then you are not really doing much here.

Deleted
    That you are Turkish, yes, we got that.

Western-centrics are waste of time.
    Last edited by Kuntantee; 2015-10-05 at 08:17 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Western-centrics are waste of time.
    No, people who claim agenda and propaganda without any source to back up their claim are a waste of time
    Last edited by GennGreymane; 2015-10-06 at 03:18 AM.