Thread: Collection Tab

10+ Year Old Account

Collection Tab

Hey

Is there a way to add a set you bought from the market a long time ago into the collection tab?

I have the sith raider set on one of my alts, yet it dosen't appear as unlocked in the collection, i've tried to Unequipt and equipt it a few times with no luck,

So i'm just wondering if there is a way

Deleted
    Have you restarted the game?Perhaps this is just a glitch.Or else open a ticket in support?

The Unstoppable Force Super Kami Dende's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    It will only unlock if you equip every piece. So if you are missing even 1 piece you won't unlock it. Make sure you have each piece.

10+ Year Old Account
    If you've completely unlocked the set on an Alt, then you will need to pay some Cartel Coins to unlock it for your Legacy. This can be done through the collections tab. Find the Sith Raider set and click on the button in the lower left-hand corner. You will be prompted to unlock it for your Legacy for like 300-500 Cartel Coins. Then you can transfer as many sets as you want to all your Legacy characters.

Quote Originally Posted by WarpedAcorn View Post
    If you've completely unlocked the set on an Alt, then you will need to pay some Cartel Coins to unlock it for your Legacy. This can be done through the collections tab. Find the Sith Raider set and click on the button in the lower left-hand corner. You will be prompted to unlock it for your Legacy for like 300-500 Cartel Coins. Then you can transfer as many sets as you want to all your Legacy characters.
    This ^

What I have found when it comes to unlocking it for every toon is they are missing one piece and don't realize it. If you are missing even one piece from a set it will not unlock. You can always spawn the set on the toon you unlocked it as long as you have all the set but to do it on the others you have to pay the CC cost.
    Last edited by quras; 2015-10-09 at 03:19 PM.

Deleted
    Also, bear in mind that some sets can not be unlocked for retrieval - such as the old lvl 31 sets that had mods and stats readily on them.

Plus the CC cost to unlock the set for all toons needs to be paid by another character than the one that originally unlocked it.