Page 1 of 3
LastLast
    Deleted

Cool You're on death row...

What would your last meal and movie be?

I'd watch the batman trilogy and have cheese stuffed crust pizza with Tuna, some ice cream and a cold coke.

10+ Year Old Account
    Fårikål and the Prince of Egypt. And a nice beer to drink.

I'm not even religious, PoE is a goddamn beautiful movie with stunning music and artwork.
    If you add me on Steam, Skype or whatever program/client I share my info for, please write something to identify you in the "Dude/gal wants to join your club"-message. Just so I know that an actual human is on the other end :P

Deleted
    We don't have death row here. Also I don't see how I would ever end up on death row.

but ehh.. I'd watch the final season of blackadder, and eat lasagna verde probably

Deleted
    Id have myself af bottle of nice champagne and a lobster. I dont watch movies nor tv, så i might just ask for a piece of music with Ray Charles - Georgia..

Lou Malnati's pizza from Chicago, and a twelve pack of sierra nevada pale ale
    LFGdating
    Currently playing: WoW, D3, SC2, and wait for it ... Red Alert 3. (And possibly some Goldeneye here or there.)

I'll take whatever is the biggest caloriebomb they can find, since I would no longer need to care about diet ^^
    Quote Originally Posted by Jtbrig7390 View Post
    True, I was just bored and tired but you are correct.

Last edited by Thwart; Today at 05:21 PM. Reason: Infracted for flaming
    Quote Originally Posted by epigramx View Post
    millennials were the kids of the 9/11 survivors.

Don't want to crap my pants when they fry or hang me so something light to eat and Braveheart for movie.

Would eat like 69 tacos and 69 cans of dr pepper then a big ice cream cake

Deleted
    I would probably want a nice steak with a Lagunita's Pale Ale and watch Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ParanoiD84 View Post
    Don't want to crap my pants when they fry or hang me so something light to eat and Braveheart for movie.
    everyone dies in the puddle of his own excrements since when you die, muscles holding them inside you stop working, have a nice day ;>

Spaghetti bolognese with Guinness beer and I'd watch Pulp Fiction.

Quote Originally Posted by Bluesftw View Post
    everyone dies in the puddle of his own excrements since when you die, muscles holding them inside you stop working, have a nice day ;>
    True it's not pretty.

7+ Year Old Account
    I'd go for fries and two frikandellen with some peanut sauce from my local snack bar (the Dutch of the Chinese people that work there isn't perfect, but their food is absolutely delicious) as my last meal.

The movie is a tough decision. If I could choose an entire series, I'd have to go for the Star Wars movies (or maybe The Lord of the Rings or The Hobbit). If it's just one movie, I'd choose Kingdom of Heaven or The Patriot (the one with Mel Gibson).

What is this? Some European nonsense? Prisoners don't get to watch movies! Well at least not in the serious states.

Brings to mind this article I read about this one guy on death row. He was mentally handicapped and when the guard came to take him to be executed, the guard noticed the prisoner hadn't finished his last meal. The guard said, aren't you going to finish that? The prisoner replied, I'm saving it for later.

Texas I think.

"This will be a fight against overwhelming odds from which survival cannot be expected. We will do what damage we can."

-- Capt. Copeland

Deleted
    I actually heard of watching movies from the American deah row. Not sure what states.

This question makes me feel very, very uncomfortable. Having a panic attack irl brb

Warchief
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hubcap View Post
    What is this? Some European nonsense? Prisoners don't get to watch movies! Well at least not in the serious states.

Brings to mind this article I read about this one guy on death row. He was mentally handicapped and when the guard came to take him to be executed, the guard noticed the prisoner hadn't finished his last meal. The guard said, aren't you going to finish that? The prisoner replied, I'm saving it for later.

Texas I think.
    Most likely, as Texas is a bit looser with who they execute.

- - - Updated - - -

Steak, baked potato, green beans, some bread, and a large glass of really cold milk.
    Your mother was a hamster, and your father smelled of elderberries.

Deleted
    Don't know about food maybe some subway sandwich, would watch the green mile though.

The Unstoppable Force Super Kami Dende's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    The Never Ending Story and an everlasting Gobstopper.

Game. Set. Match.

Uhhh ............ if we're talking about favorite meals and movies here ...

Cherry Pepsi .. Corndogs .. yes, more than one .. maybe 2-3 .. or as many as I could eat .. they're about to kill me, I don't have to worry ab out how I'll feel after .. And my favorite movie is "Big Fish" .. (The Matrix Trilogy is the runner up there).

Also, why are people saying trilogies? It's your last movie! Not your last series of them, pick one! Warden aint gonna stand around forever .. if he is, pick Lord of the Rings, that shit is 3 hours per! Maybe he'll get sick of waiting and postpone.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Jack Flash View Post
    The Never Ending Story and an everlasting Gobstopper.

Game. Set. Match.
    Also: Haha, nice.